Advanced Cleaning Systems

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2005

38458 Glenmoor Dr

Fremont, CA 94536

Offering a deep cleaning commercial carpet cleaning system which is second to none, guaranteed! It will deliver impressive results more efficiently, saving you money, and with convenient 1 hour dry times! ACS is family owned and operated since 1995. All work is fully insured and guaranteed, done by

07/21/2018

Doris B.

Did a great job on two bedrooms, hall, and stairs. Carpeting looks wonderful. On time, friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

01/08/2018

Sandra C.

Extremely well

Description of Work
3 carpets, 1 couch

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

12/22/2017

Catherine W.

Better than I imagined. I liked that it is a family business. Sam is a hard worker and was very thorough with each area he cleaned. They were both friendly and professional, and I felt very comfortable with their presence in my home. The were very conscientious of little details like cords coming out of the walls and giving me shoe covers to use while the carpets were still damp. I was very impressed that the carpet came out looking so much better than I had anticipated.

Description of Work
Needed help getting older carpets as clean as possible

12/16/2017

Jane C.

They were on time and gave good advice about what would be best for our situation. We had one carpet area in family room somewhat heavily soiled from traffic running from garage to kitchen and had deep cleaning for that section. Other areas had light cleaning. They were friendly and efficient in getting the work done. They also gave us realistic expectations of what lighter colored carpets would look like after the cleaning. We were given shoe covers so that we could still walk over the wet areas until they dried. They did a great job!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of most of house

12/11/2017

Patricia N.

Great- on time, professional and very nice 😊

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

11/29/2017

Kevin H.

Great. They were 15 minutes late, but they called well ahead of the scheduled time to let me know that they were running a bit behind schedule. Sometime there's not much you can do about being late, but I was impressed that they called. House smelled nicely like oranges once they were done, and they provided shoe-covering booties for walking on the carpet while it was drying.

Description of Work
Needed carpets cleaned.

11/29/2017

Lydia Y.

I bought the deal from Angie's list for carpet cleaning for 4 rooms. Gary contacted me a few days after I bought the deal to set the appointment. He was on time on the day of the cleaning. He came into the house and took a quick look through the house and explained what will happen to get the carpet cleaned. They even helped to move some furniture out of the way. The deal did not include the stairs so that's added cost. We also had our rug washed as well for additional cost. My house is so clean now! Yay!

Description of Work
I had my house carpet cleaned.

11/02/2017

Moenes I.

Advanced Cleaning Systems provided excellent carpet cleaning service to several ones at our house. Gary was prompt and finish the work on-time with high quality.

Description of Work
Clean several carpets at our house.

09/25/2017

Ron S.

the carpet was pretty beat up before they came and it looked pretty new when they left - it was awesome.

Description of Work
the team showed up and did an excellent job on my apartment. Their equipment is next generation and really cleans deeply.

08/28/2017

Felipe L.

Gary and Sam were responsive, prompt, very professional and friendly. Their price was very competitive and they did an outstanding job. The carpets look amazing and one in particular was so dirty (dogs, kids and previously poor cleaning jobs) that it looked like new after they deep cleaned it. It didn't look this good after the last company cleaned it. There are way too many bait-and-switch companies out there that mail coupons with unrealistic prices and then up-sell the heck out of you when they come. Not ACS. Gary set my expectations as we discussed high-traffic and other problem areas during the walk-through, including furniture moving, stairs, spot removal etc. After reading so many positive reviews I am happy to add my own. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Deep carpet cleaning for entire house ~7-8 rooms various sizes plus hallways and stairs.

06/05/2017

Takashi M.

Great experience. Gary did a great job, and even talked me out of spending more than I had to. How often does that happen?

Description of Work
Moving out carpet cleaning

04/25/2017

betty S.

Gary and crew were great, carpets looked like new. Also gary was very knowledgeable and honest about expectations and services.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of 4 rooms and application of stain master in one room

04/14/2017

Patricia N.

The personnel were very professional, polite and did a good job.

Description of Work
Runners and area rugs cleaned.

04/02/2017

Julie R.

They were early (punctual) and the owner was friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned.

03/31/2017

MICHAEL W.

Great job! They were here on time, and worked fast. Thanks Gary and Sam

Description of Work
We had our carpets cleaned in 3 bedrooms Hallway Living room Dining room

02/23/2017

Moenes I.

Outstanding service and prompt communication. Service as advertized, great quality of work and very easy to deal with.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for a condo.

01/21/2017

Joan H.

Excellent. They came on time and left on time. They were courteous and answered questions referring to keeping the carpet up. I would highly recommend them. The price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Carpeting downstairs and stairway cleaned and sanitized.

11/02/2016

Maurene M.

Did a wonderful job. Moved out the furniture; put protective material under sofas, chairs, etc. They are always professional and on time.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in family room, hallways, and 3 bedrooms.

10/31/2016

Karen S.

Gary and his partner were very professional and did a great job on our carpets. They looked like new when they finished and still look great two weeks later, with two young toddlers in the house. Prior to work commencing, we went through each room of the house and I explained everything I required, including stain removal. They talked through the process and also explained limitations with certain stains so that I had a clear idea of what to expect when they had finished. They were very thorough and worked well as a team. This is the second time I have used them and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Clean carpets throughout the house, upstairs, stairs and downstairs.

06/28/2008

ramona D.

The Chem Dry carpet cleaning product does a good job, but this company was terrible. They came about 1/2 an hour early which was fine. I had called the company prior to making the appointment and was given a lower estimate also was assured that small furniture (end tables and such) would be moved to clean underneath. Mr. Walsh was cleaning the sofa and his assistant was cleaning the carpets. I noted that Mr. Walsh was allowing some of the water to get on the wood floor when cleaning the sofa and I mentioned it and he said he was being careful. However he then put the wet cushions on the wood floor when he was done. I came in and told him they should not be placed on the floor he said, "oh they're not that wet". However when I removed them they were. When they were done cleaning the carpets I noted that they did not move the small furniture nor did they bother to move my sheer curtains to clean the area by the window and the areas by the wall where the dust collects were not touched. When I told Mr. Walsh he was very condescending and said that they do not move small furniture unless I tell them. I've hired tons of carpet cleaning companies and they all do it. He did go back to clean the areas, but when he was done he didn't bother to apologize, but said "We're not perfect." Although I am very happy with the Chem Dry product and its ability to clean, I will never us this company.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and sofa.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

A WALK-THROUGH IS CONDUCTED ON EVERY JOB IN ORDER TO GET AN ACCURATE SCOPE OF THE JOB AND TO IDENTIFY ANY AREAS OF CONCERN. MEASUREMENTS ARE TAKEN AND APPROVED BY THE CUSTOMER. EVERY JOB BEGINS THIS WAY. COMMUNICATION IS KEY IN EVERYTHING, AND THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY MISSING. POSSIBLY THE CUSTOMER ASSUMED WE WERE EXACTLY LIKE ANY OTHER CLEANER... BUT WE CUSTOMIZE OUR JOBS BASED ON OUR WALK-THROUGH AND DO WHAT WE ARE ASKED TO DO AND A LITTLE BIT MORE! DURING THE UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, MINIMAL MOISTURE WAS NEEDED. NO DAMAGE WOULD HAVE EVER OCCURRED (WE WOULD FIX OR REPLACE ANY DAMAGE). WE NOTED THE CUSTOMER CONCERN AND MADE A FEW ADJUSTMENTS TO OUR PROCEDURES, BUT WE ACTED WITH OUR EXPERIENCE, REALIZING THERE WOULD BE NO DAMAGE. AFTER WE COMPLETED OUR JOB, THE CUSTOMER CONDUCTED A WALK-THROUGH AND ANY CONCERNS WERE ADDRESSED. WE ARE SORRY TO LOSE THIS CUSTOMER, BUT HAPPY THE RESULTS TURNED OUT WELL.

01/16/2008

RON D.

It went very well. I sent an email message the previous day explaining that I had steam cleaned this same carpet that day and it didn't seem to do much good. I was getting dirty water in the return bucket but the stains and the high traffic areas were still ugly. Gary Walsh called back at 9:00 am the next day before I could even call them. We arranged an 11:00 am appointment and he was right on time. He did his work in approximately 1 hour. The stains and dirt were removed to my satisfaction. The cost was $125 which is their minimum (it's a small room). Gary is a very nice guy and very professional. He seems to know his stuff about carpets and carpet cleaning. He warned me that the carpet wouldn't look new and I let him know that I wasn't expecting miracles. The carpet looks very good now. The only "very minor" problem is that it took a bit longer to dry only because Gary had to use more of the solution due to the amount of dirt. Overall a very good experience with this company.

Description of Work
Cleaned the master bedroom carpet with concentration on the high traffic areas.

10/26/2006

CINDY T.

They were recommended by a friend. They showed up right on time. Within 1 hour they finished the work. I was happy with the result. It worth the money to have them clean it rather than doing it by myself.

Description of Work
They cleaned the living room and bedroom carpet.

12/02/2005

I was very pleased with my experience with this company. The carpets dry very quickly. They do housecleaning and windows also. They are very trustworthy, and are on time. They send a two to three man team, and they help to move furniture. They are quick, and efficient. The price is high but they do offer discounts. The work they do is worth it.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets, and runner.

10/31/2005

ELIZABETH F.

THE WALSH'S CHEM-DRY CREW ARRIVED ON TIME AND IMMEDIATELY STARTED VACUUMING WHILE THE FOREMAN MEASURED ALL THE ROOMS. THE DETERGENT WAS THEN APPLIED WITH A ROTATING SCRUBBER. THE WHOLE PROCESS TOOK ABOUT 1 HOUR.

Description of Work
APPROXIMATELY 900 SQUARE FEET OF CARPET, WITHOUT FURNITURE, WAS CLEANED IN ABOUT 1 HOUR.

10/12/2005

This company does a wonderful job on my carpet and they have a company truck and uniforms. I was very happy with the work that was done and I have used this company several times and will continue to use them. I have been a homeowner for 47 years and this is one of the best companies I have ever worked with. They also give rebate specials for repeat customers.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning for me.

Bright Light Cleaning

Profesional carpet cleaning truck mount and extraction carpet washing and drying. Dry foam method for carpet cleaning maintenance. Comercial and residential carpet cleaning on a regular basis. House cleaning move in and outs, deep cleaning and regular cleaning are available. We are also doing electro static disinfection comercial and residential. Deep wipe down disinfection. Stripped and wax comercial and residential, hardwood floor cleaning and buffing comercial and residential also !

Offers Coupon

Fractal Jack

Residential and Commercial cleaning services. We can come by once for a deep clean or repeatedly for regular service. We take pride in our cleaning and don't cut corners. We specialize in residential rental property cleaning and have experience cleaning commercial offices on a regular basis. We have been operating a short-term property rental company for the last 5 years. In that time, we have been able to fine tune our cleaning process for maximum efficiency while still maintaining the highest of quality. We go above and beyond to keep all our customers happy. If they are not satisfied with our work, we will make adjustments and fix any issues/concerns prior to leaving the worksite. Fractal looks forward to servicing your home or business! Give us the opportunity to blow your mind!

RS Remodeling & Restoration LLC

Hi guys! I'm Rodrigo and we are experts in bathroom and kitchen remodeling. We approach projects with a strong work ethic, careful attention to detail, and extensive experience in flooring and remodeling. The remodeling process is transformative work that I thoroughly enjoy. Clients appreciate our skill, reliability, and ability to listen to design needs. I can help you if your project needs. I'm excited about the possibility of working with you. Call me or text me for more information.

Truck mount steam, light cleaning wand or deep cleaning, rotary floor machine; low moisture carbonated cleaning, commercial encapsulation cleaning, On-site or In-plant rug cleaning, pet urine removal, upholstery cleaning including any leather type, carpet restretch and repairs, carpet & petition cleaning. Tile and Grout cleaning system uses high agitation and heat, and low rinse pressures (see video).

Spot Dyeing, Air Duct cleaning, Drapery Cleaning, Bathroom walls or kitchen countertops