We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Continental Remediation Services

Founded 2016 • With Angi since June 2017

PO Box 1119

Frazier Park, CA 93225

We're an up and coming local remediation company specializing in water and mold. Our core values are Service, Respect, and Customer Satisfaction. We offer a 10% military discount. We work with you, whether you're going through insurance or out-of-pocket....

05/01/2022

Payam R.

It is very rare to find the type of honesty and professionalism that I saw in Dean of Continental Remediation. When it comes to complicated matters like mold remediation there are a lot of people who want to just take your money and sell you a service that you may not need. Dean gave me a very honest assessment of my situation and guided me in how to solve it. I interviewed several other mold remediation companies before him. The knowledge, honesty and integrity of Dean truly blew all the rest out of the water. If I ever find myself in another potential mold problem, or ever have any friends who do - Dean is going to be the first and only person I call.

Description of Work
mold evaluation

04/29/2020

Janai H.

The owner was responsive and offered a next day visit for a quote. He was honest in discussing the damage caused to our equipment and the pros and cons of the repair. We appreciated him prioritizing our health and safety when exploring the options for remediation.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

04/03/2020

Julie P.

Professional, courteous, Knowledgeable and very honest. I was ready to tear out walls to fix the problem and he gave me a very reasonable, simple way to fix the problem. He really gave me peace of mind. I highly recommend you call this company if you suspect mold. He will give you a straightforward answer and he did not even charge me for the service call. I was blown away.

Description of Work
Mold Inspection

01/08/2018

Clyde6618093021 G.

I am writing this recommendation because I feel that Mr. Sheldon's professionalism showed me; at the expense of loosing some income, he told me the truth and made no effort to sell me a bag of goods like so many others have tried to do in the past, he was actually a breath of fresh air. I would recommend him and his company highly!

Description of Work
When I called Continental Remediation Services, I had about a 2 foot area in my Master Bedroom wherein my carpet had some mysterious black spotting, which I was told by a carpet company that it appeared to be either mold or some form of bacteria. Upon inspection by the owner, Dean Sheldon, he literally got down on his hands and knees and examined the area in question. Luckily, he determined that what I had was in fact a stain and suggested a carpet cleaner might clear up the area. Thankfully, his diagnosis was spot on; pardon the pun! I was able to use a carpet cleaner and the spots cleared up and have remained so to this date.

07/22/2017

ryan B.

Dean was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt. I was able to get in touch with him very quickly and he came to our home quickly ready to assist.

Description of Work
Mold in garage cabinets.

06/27/2017

Francine P.

It went very well. Work was completed quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Mold inspection. Mold was contained and removed from bathroom behind bathtub.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Mold remediation and water damage restoration