Elite Home Energy

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2005

4.3

Elite Home Energy, Inc., will improve the quality of living and increase pride in ownership for residential homeowners through added comfort, energy efficiency, beauty, and increased value ... ultimately reducing utility costs! Our team of trustworthy experts will deliver exceptional customer service with a smile....

Rick Jamison Painting

We are a family run company and have been in business since 1978. We do high quality work add a moderate price. What we guarantee is the quality of our work. We are not happy unless you're happy. We generate 80% of our business from referrals either from past clients or other trade professionals. A business that generates repeat business and referrals is a sign that they provide quality service. We service all Orange and Los Angeles county areas. Additional email - info@rickjamisonpainting.com.

Offers by Rick Jamison Painting on Angi
cool air refrigeration

Cool Air Refrigeration was formed to provide energy efficient personalized solutions for commercial and Industrial Business. And now specializing in residential. With a large fleet of service trucks and computer dispatch certified technician. Cool Air Refrigeration provides service, installation, repair, sales, freezers & walk in coolers, ice machines, chillers, HVAC, air ventilation and much more. Feel free to call us at anytime. Our staff would be more than happy to answer any questions. Established in 2012. Cool Air Refrigeration started at a small desk in my room and my company has now thankfully been able to grow. We are now located in Anaheim in a small office along with great staff that gets the job done for all our customers.

A & J Keith Painting

A & J Keith Painting is your complete exterior painting specialist servicing Phoenix, Las Vegas and Southern California. We are family owned and operated for four generations. We provide expert color matching and color scheme help. Call us for exterior painting,pressure washing, stucco repair, new stucco work, wood replacement, wood repair, crack repair, repaint / re-stain, and elastomeric coatings.

Offers by A & J Keith Painting on Angi

01/21/2015

Friendly and nice salesman, but wasn't fully informed.

Description of Work
Came by to give me a quote on installing a attic fan. Didn't seem to know what products they carried or what I had requested.

Category roofing,replacement windows

08/12/2014

My wife and I were very disappointed in our experience with Elite Home Energy. I am generally completely averse to door-to-door sales, but one of Elite's sales reps happened to knock on our door when we were planning to have our home painted, so I decided to give him a shot. We set an appointment for him to sit down with us and tell us about their services. He told us about a product called Cool W...

Description of Work
Elite Home Energy gave us an estimate to apply Tex Cote Cool Wall to our entire home. We agreed and signed a contract to have them do the work. But then they simply never showed up! The communication was horrible, and several other red flags that came up during our experience suggest that this is a company to avoid.

08/28/2013

We have been receiving sales calls from this company for over a year. We ask them every time to take us off their list, and inform them that we are on the Do Not Call Registry. THEY IGNORE US. I've reported them MANY TIMES--ie, registered a complaint with the Do Not Call Registry. There are many, many, many such complaints against them on the Internet; search and see for yourself. The guy who call...

Description of Work
N/A. Sales call.

07/29/2013

l was approached by a door-to-door person appearing to represent a government agency that provided rebates toward environmental improvements to my home. I was interested in exterior improvements, paint or texture coating of some kind that would retain the breathable qualities of my stucco exterior. He made a call and set me up with an appointment for a quote. It was not until this time that I dete...

Description of Work
Elite representative came out to give me a quote on a SealCoat for my home.

10/30/2012

The salesman was a Mr. John Mc Cain, (not the politician). He was very nice and accompanied my husband on a tour of the work we were interested in. He came into our home, and explained to the two us us what his companies products were, and what they could do for us. He gave us his price, and the name of contacts we were able to contact, which I did. The gentleman I spoke to had used this company t...

Description of Work
Replaced many, and repaired the rest of our fascia boards and eves around our home. Texcoat painted all wood siding, doorways, window sills, grarage door frame, front door and frame, side doors (3) and frames, fascia boards and eves, (excluded the walls). Also, Hung a new front door and rehung a screen security door.

Category replacement windows,house painters,doors

06/08/2012

they came on time daily and worked all day until 6 or 7 P.M. They cleaned up daily and listened to any concerns.I'd hire them again.Our salesman's name was Jon Mccain,he was very courteous and thorough.

Description of Work
I used Elite Home Energy to repair and replace eaves,fascia,the window frames and door frames.Replaced front entry door.Applied cool wall exterior coating on all woodwork and siding.

Category energy audit company

08/09/2011

They were twice as much as everybody else. They were kind of pushy and they expected to be signed that day. We advised them that we were looking at different contractors and they were just one of the few that we were looking at. They came out rather quickly. We called them based on a recommendation from a neighbor. They handled themselves well except for the pushiness.

Description of Work
We got an estimate from Elite Home Energy for windows. We were doing about 24 windows in our house.

07/22/2011

Excellent work , very punctual, good pricing and easy to talk to. My new windows improved the tempature inside my home.

Description of Work
They replaced all of my windows.

03/31/2009

They were fine. We are happy with them. They just got back with me yesterday regarding some type of rebates. The estimate was exactly what he said. They did the job on time. They were lower pressure as far as the sales department and I appreciated that. They are high quality windows. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
I used Elite Home Energy for 3 double pane windows. They insulated the attic and installed a huge reflector in the attic. They also did shutters on the inside of the windows.

Category insulation contractor","window installer","window treatment service

06/08/2005

WE CHOSE THIS COMPANY AND THESE WINDOWS BECAUSE THEY WERE OF HIGH QUALITY AND QUALIFIED FOR THE ENERGY STAR REBATE WHICH SAVED US QUITE A LOT OF MONEY. WE CHOSE THIS COMPANY AFTER CHECKING THEM OUT ON THE BBB, CALLED REFERENCES AND LOOKED AT THEIR WORK ON OTHER HOUSES. ONE WINDOW HAD A FACTORY DEFECT AND WAS REPLACED REASONABLY QUICK. A FEW OTHER SMALL THINGS HAD TO BE FIXED OR COMPLETED BUT IN THE END WE WERE SATISFIED.

Description of Work
REPLACED NINE WINDOWS WITH VINYL DOUBLE PANE WINDOWS. FOUR WERE SLIDERS AND ONE WAS A BATHROOM WINDOW WITH FANCY GLASS.

Category window installer

Windows & doors, Cool - Wall , Text Cote , Attic and Wall Insulation , Ventilation & Walk - In Safety Tub

Roofing , Window Treatments