Coast Plumbing Heating & Air Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2005

17390 Mount Cliffwood Circle

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Coast Plumbing, Heating and Air, Inc. has been serving the Orange County and surrounding areas for nearly 30 years. Coast is a family operated and owned company that exemplifies knowledge, honesty and customer service. Coast was founded on 3 basic principles. Be on time every time! 24 hours a day, Seven days a week. Provide the customer with competitive prices and FREE estimates! Combine the latest technology with the most experienced technicians! At Coast, we care about what our customers think. Day after day we receive e-mails, phone calls and letters telling us just how we’re doing. Just look to the right of each page, you’ll see real customer comments. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide you, the customer, with the best experience we can. So please, let us know how we can better serve you....

08/06/2019

Ronald H.

Excellent, Mike K. after extensive diagnostic testing, corrected the problem. This was much appreciated same day service.

Description of Work
Air conditioner not cooling.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/08/2019

Ronald H.

I observed the plumber, Jacob, doing the work. He was obviously very experienced in his job. His communication skills are excellent and he kept me informed as the work progressed.

Description of Work
Remove old water heater and install new one.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

05/29/2018

rod B.

Great! The plumbing technician Kevin came over to unplug our kitchen drain. He was very prompt, neat,and professional. This is the second time Kevin has helped us with our old plumbing. I will definitely refer them to friends and use them in the future. Added bonus, the person I scheduled the appointment with was very courteous and efficient.

Description of Work
Unclog kitchen drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

08/06/2017

neil S.

I have used Coast for over 15 years, always responsive, fair price, excellent service. This year had to call them out twice so far to fix two different problems, our plumber both times was Luis, he was great, explained issues, corrected them, excellent work. This kind of service is why I would only use Coast. Great quickly found problem and fixed it

Description of Work
Diagnosis fix back up on washer drain line

07/18/2017

Chris H.

They always show up on time. There is a scheduling issue that they got kinda snotty with me about. We switched to them because of their 24 hour availability. ?They have been responsive to address some emergencies we have had. ?Specific projects, they have replaced about twenty feet of sewer line and actually about another ten feet of hot water pipe. ?While they are a little higher than some in the area, they give a narrow window of arrival time, and they have always showed up within that window. They do very detail oriented work.

Description of Work
They replaced sewage pipes.

03/04/2017

Karen M.

Went above and beyond by cleaning up a sloppy job by installer.

Description of Work
Furnace maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/29/2016

Irene G.

It went well. Nice and tidy. They were very efficient, got it done, had the right equipment and were very polite.

Description of Work
They cleaned the main and kitchen drains.

Category drain cleaning

10/17/2016

Randy B.

I was quoted about $85 for a diagnostic visit. If it was verified that the pilot light assembly would need to be replaced, the total would be $225. I scheduled a visit and Josh showed up within an hour's time. He took a look and verified that the pilot light assembly needed replacing. It took him about 30 min to replace. Josh was friendly and answered any questions I had. Pretty quick and painless. The Coast Plumbing website had a $20 internet coupon so my total was $205. Per GE, the pilot light assembly would have cost me $59 plus shipping and taxes (approx $70 total). So that's $135 for labor which certainly includes their overhead. Not sure if that is the going hourly rate for this type of job, but the pricing seemed fair and reasonable. Plus, it saved me from taking a stab at installing the new assembly. That might have ended up with calling them anyway. I was satisfied with the service and would feel comfortable calling them again for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
The pilot light on my 6 yr old GE gas water heater would not stay lit. After conversations with the GE representative and the person who answered at Coast Plumbing, it appeared that my pilot light assembly needed to be replaced.

Category water heater repair

10/15/2016

Brent S.

We called at 10:00 am on a Saturday and a technician was at our home by ll:30. He took about 15 minutes to unplug the pipe.

Description of Work
We had a plug in the sewer line.

Category drain cleaning

09/22/2016

david S.

They were very pricey. It was on a high end.

Description of Work
We've had Coast Plumbing.

YAEGER SERVICES INC

We believe everyone deserves a fair deal, which is why we will never sell you anything your system doesn’t need. We believe in delivering high-quality work at a fair price because we believe in treating customers like family. And we believe air conditioning and heating should be done right the first time, which is why we continually train our techs using a nationally recognized, professional organization of HVAC excellence, NATE.

Offers by YAEGER SERVICES INC on Angi
    Polar Bear Heating and Air

Residential and commercial heating, Air conditioning and ducting installation and repair. Best prices, quietest AC units available, longest warranties up to (12 years) Family owned and operated We take a different approach when it comes to repairs and new installations. In most circumstances, we will send you an online quote first. Our quotes include Type written, brand, model numbers, AC noise level and foot print. Other quotes will not include all of these items. Watch out for hand written quotes. if you like our quote, we will then schedule a technician (Not a sales rep) to stop by and take a look at your home. The technician does not discuss pricing. He is just there to take a look at the technical side. The appt. usually takes about 20 minutes. 98% of the time the price stays the same. Sometimes the price will be lowered if there are items that you do not need that are on the quote. It is a rare occasion when the price increases. We don't try to sell you anything. We look out for your best interest. I say "If the customer is old enough to be your grandparent, treat them as if they are your grand parent. Act like you are giving advice to your mother, father, sibling, etc. My name is Vanessa McKenna (Serrao) my maiden name. I am the sole owner of Polar Bear Heating and Air My father Vito Serrao owned an HVAC company for many years. I started working for him in 1978 I have been in this trade ever since. I'm not married to any brand of equipment however, I will not install Lennox (No way) Getting some parts is a week wait. Trane/American Standard is a great brand but the price is too high. Carrier / Bryant used to be my go to brand until they started having a compressor issue. Goodman is not so good. Goodman allows HVAC companies to put their own name on the unit. I am sure it is because Goodman has a bad name and they want to hide it. Visit my website for much more information polarbearheatingandair.net

Empire Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical

Additional DBAs - Empire Plumbing & Heating, Empire Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning, Empire Plumbing, Heating, A/C & Electrical, Jim & Stephanie Enterprises Inc. Additional email - info@empirecares.com. Additional phones - (714) 777-3395, (714) 379-4757 & (949) 240-0323.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Slab leaks, pipe leaks, drain cleaning, hydro Jetting, Fixture repair and replacement, Water heater replacement, Heating and air conditioning service and Installation.

New construction