C & M Kitchen Cabinets Inc

California: Contractors
11/30/2021

11661 Martens River Cir

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Please call for more details.

You can have the lasting beauty of the fine custom cabinets. We offer custom-built cabinets and refacing to enhance the beauty of your kitchen or bathrooms at a price to fit your budget. When it comes to fine workmanship, "C & M is second to none". Our cabinet designs are not mass produced, but individually designed to fit your specific needs. We do all of our own design, fabrication, finishing, and installation. C & M is a family owned operation based in Huntington Beach since 1977. Thanks to our many satisfied customers we are proudly a referral driven Business. C & M proudly provides the superior quality and workmanship that our customers demand at a price you can afford. When you want the best, Call C & M Kitchen Cabinets. 7 employees. Uses subs for counter tops & electrical. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges apply. License #384045....

cabinet makers (45)home remodeling (37)countertop installation (17)marble & granite (12)woodworking (6)plumbers (10)lighting (9)cabinet refacing (8)electrician (8)flooring (5)drywall (5)interior painting (2)

05/18/2021

He was nice man. He treated his employee well. The measurement was right but the one cabinet was not wide enough. It was not centered on the sink. He did a good job in the pantry pull out drawers He still some adjustments to do.

Description of Work
He made my kitchen cabinets.

Work Completed On 04/18/2021

11/07/2020

Excellent, I highly recommend them for your kitchen remodel. Very responsive and excellent quality.

Description of Work
Full Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], You were both great to work with! Thank you

11/07/2020

Had cabinets made for hallway and breakfast area in October 2020. From the initial phone call to the installation Jacques was very responsive, prompt and patient with us asking questions. Also his team did an excellent job installing and cleaning up after. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Custom cabinets

Category custom cabinets,countertops

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Review for C & M Kitchen Cabinets Inc - 11661 Martens River Cir, Fountain Valley, CA - 39008667

08/27/2020

Couldn’t have gone better . Jacques called within 24 hrs and set up appt to see job. Linen closet Area was unusual shape and required creative design to make it work. Design and estimate Provided within days. Work was high quality and finished when promised. Jacque and staff were friendly and followed CVD protocol. Floors were protected and left clean. I would definitely use C&M again!

Description of Work
Custom built in linen closet

Category appliance repair,custom cabinets

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

Review for C & M Kitchen Cabinets Inc - 11661 Martens River Cir, Fountain Valley, CA - 38833831

07/19/2018

Jacques Boulanger, the owner, is a very capable guy. He was able to do all that I asked of him and do it well. He removed an old oven and a kitchen cabinet above the old refrigerator (it was too tall for the new refrigerator to fit under it). He said it would be better to let him build a new cabinet rather than modify the old one. He came over punctually just before the new oven and refrigerator were delivered and had the old oven out in time to have the delivery guys take it away. He also removed the old kitchen cabinet before the delivery guys came so that they could roll in the new refrigerator when they got there. I had worried about coordinating all of this but Jacques had set the time aside to be available just when I needed him and I really appreciated that. He then modified the space for the new drop-in oven and then installed and connected it electrically. It fit well and worked correctly right away. I had wondered who would be able to make the space fit the new oven and who would be able to fix the problem with the kitchen cabinet that hung down too far for the new refrigerator. Both my problems were taken care of by Jacques with ease. He came back two weeks later with my new kitchen cabinet and quickly installed it above the new refrigerator. It matched the cabinets around it perfectly and left me plenty of room above the refrigerator so that the cabinet doors are able to open all the way. These new refrigerators have high bumps in the front of them rather than a flat hinge for the door so that kitchen cabinets doors above the fridge can't open all the way because of that high bump. Jacques is a very capable guy and is able to work out problems on the spot. Nothing seems to phase him, probably because he has over thirty years of experience in this business. He is a very straightforward and direct guy. He says what he means and he means what he says. He was very nice to work with and I highly recommend him. He had quoted me a fair price for removing the old cabinet and building and installing the new cabinet but we had never talked about what the charge would be to take out the old oven, adjusting the space for the new oven and installing it. This took quite a while for him and his assistant to do and I thought to myself "this is going to cost me a lot" but then it was worth it to me to have him and his expertise there when I needed him. When he asked if $300 was OK I said it was more than OK. That was such a good price for the effort and timeliness of what they did and I was so pleased that I gave him a tip to boot. All in all, what I had expected to be a really bothersome experience, Jacques turned into a good experience. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Remove and replace kitchen oven and cabinet

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

04/26/2017

Jacques was great to work with and his knowledge and workmanship was excellent. He showed us various cabinet door catalogs to help with our decision, and he was totally willing to custom-mix the wood stain color we had in mind. His sub-contractors (plumbing, electrical, drywall, tile) were all very professional and clean and all had been working with Jacques for 10-15 years each. As for the budget, we had a dollar amount in mind, and his was in the right neighborhood. There were several add-ons we requested after the work began, which he accommodated without issue. Jacques responded to calls or texts very promptly. We were told each bathroom would take 5-7 weeks, and for the most part, that was true. There were minor delays here and there, and we did start the work late in the year near the holidays, but it all worked out fine. Like any job, especially on an old house, there are unforeseen costs that will come up which will take you over budget. This cannot be blamed on anyone. My only complaint would be that he could have communicated a little better on dates and times when workers would be showing up. We frequently found out the night before what would be happening the next day. But the end product was excellent and we are extremely happy. We will definitely hire C&M again for future remodeling projects. Description of work: Remodel guest bathroom: Remove vanity and toilet. Keep existing cast-iron tub. Build new custom vanity and new floor-to-ceiling linen cabinet. Electrical updates for code requirements. Repair drywall and old crack in plaster ceiling, primer coat. Install new toilet, sink, granite countertop & backsplash, lighting, exhaust fan, etc. Replace tub drain (too old). New tile for tub surround & new ceramic tile floor. Epoxy grout used throughout (this was a small upcharge – but totally worth it). Not included: Fixtures, paint, mirrors, cost of tile and stone. Total cost: $20000 Remodel master bathroom: Remove double-sink vanity and toilet. Completely remove 3ft x 3ft shower stall, curb, and shower pan. Bump out one wall of the shower stall to allow for a bench. Raise ceiling in shower stall to match the rest of the bathroom ceiling. Build new custom double-sink vanity. Electrical updates for code requirements. Repair drywall, primer coat. Install new toilet, double-sinks, granite countertop & backsplash and shower bench, lighting, exhaust fan, etc. New tile for shower & new ceramic tile floor. Epoxy grout used throughout. Not included: Fixtures, paint, mirrors, shower door, cost of tile and stone. Total cost: $22000 Extras: Install new cabinet doors in a hallway linen cabinet. Also new cabinet doors for above-closet storage cabinets in 3 bedrooms. 2 ceiling lights in kids bedrooms, move 1 wall sconce in hallway to recessed light in ceiling. Total cost: $2000

Description of Work
We had wanted to remodel 2 bathrooms in our 1958 home. One of the bathrooms was quite narrow and would require custom cabinets to make everything fit. Several contractors offered to buy a standard vanity and cut it down, or others would farm-out the cabinets entirely. Given the custom nature these bathrooms would require, we felt very much at ease knowing C&M actually builds all their own cabinets in their own shop, as well as being the general contractor for all the other work involved.

Category custom cabinets,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/02/2017

Review for C & M Kitchen Cabinets Inc - 11661 Martens River Cir, Fountain Valley, CA - 34909535

03/20/2017

Perfectly and all work completed in scheduled 3 weeks. Jacques worked with us on the design and provided useful input to help us make the correct decisions.

Description of Work
Entire kitchen cabinets, appliances and pantry replaced.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/14/2017

02/27/2017

I contacted C and M to bid on my Kitchen remodel. In the end, I decided on another contractor, but my experience with Jacques was first rate. He was prompt, answered all my questions and actually gave me a better price then the contractor I ultimately went with. Since he is the single point of contact from bid to final install, I had a lot of confidence that I would not have any issues throughout the process. I think he also had the most flexibility in working details to cut expenses in areas where I did not want/need to pay for unnecessary "quality". The only thing that the selected contractor had was computer generated drawings and CNC manufacturing that provided a visual aid and confidence in knowing exactly what I was getting. They also lowered their price to match Jacques, but because I have to work with a separate contractor for demo and wall tile work their actual costs will be a little higher. The work is not yet completed, but I think I would have been just as satisfied with C and M and would have paid $1000 - $2000 less.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel - replace all cabinets, install new granite counter tops, install all new appliances and new backsplash/wall tile.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/11/2017

05/05/2015

He completely gutted the kitchen, pantry and laundry room. He raised a window and extended the counter 10 feet. The time frame was quoted and completed as quoted even though our glass tile was held up on a container ship off shore for 2 weeks. All new wood cabinets with quartz countertops. Behind the quartz counter tops we have the glass tile backsplash 16 inches high and it is also behind the stove. He also made us a custom fit quartz top kitchen table. He installed new dishwasher, washer and dryer new vent system over stove, new sink with Moen faucet that is motion activated. The floor is porcelain tile with the wood grain look. It is perfect! The painter, Joe Paine, was fabulous as well. We hired him to paint our living room. In the words of my Mom who is 93 years old and has owned this house since 1954, " I never thought I would ever live long enough to see my kitchen this beautiful! I can hardly believe it!" And it is truly beautiful!! We highly recommend C & M Kitchen Cabinets and all the subcontractors they used as well. Jean McGrath

Description of Work
Jacques was up front and honest with us. We were not seeking the cheapest company nor the highest priced. We wanted quality work at a decent rate and we wanted a company where the boss was personally involved with the work , all of it. I feel we had the best guy for the job who accomplished our goal in the time frame he promised. He had great subs for the electrical, plumbing, painting, ( in fact we hired the painter to do more work for us) and tile setting.

Work Completed On 03/01/2015

01/14/2015

My reviews can sometimes be lengthy to fully detail all that is good, all that is bad, and everything in between. This review, however, will be brief. From our very first meeting with Jacques through to the end when every last detail had been attended to, Jacques and his team were simply the best. Every step from concept to creation was conducted at the highest level of professionalism and with great attention to detail. And to top it all off, Jacques' prices are extremely competitive and he is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. You'll truly wish Jacques did more than just kitchens and bathrooms!

Description of Work
Complete tear-out of old kitchen and installation of new kitchen, including creation of a dining bar and removal of walls to enlarge multiple entry points to kitchen. Included custom built cabinets, tile floor and backsplash, granite countertops, and electrical.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/15/2014

Review for C & M Kitchen Cabinets Inc - 11661 Martens River Cir, Fountain Valley, CA - 9873624

It's always a pleasure to transform a previously unworkable space into something the homeowners are really excited about! We really enjoyed working with the Yamamotos!

• Kitchen & Bath Remodeling • Custom Cabinets • Counter tops • Marble & Granite • Corian • Ceasarstone • Tile & Laminate • Custom Tile Work • Electrical • Plumbing • Drywall • Cabinet Refacing

General construction work.