Ameduri Construction

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2011

4.1

*THIS SERVICE PROVIDER WILL BE OUT OF THE COUNTRY UNTIL 9/1/13* From small home repairs to full remodels, additions, and new builds. My goal is to provide you with an honest and professional service....

LA Teams

LA Teams

Professional Art Handling, Installation & Delivery Services: • Art & Mirrors Hanging. • TV Installation & In wall wire concealing. • Chandeliers & Light Fixture Installation. • Furniture Assembly. • Hoisting & Delivery Services. • Home Repair & Home Improvement. Sit back, relax, and allow us to take care of the rest. Our creative installers are fully equipped to handle any job with relative ease. No job is actually too big or too small for us to handle. Thanks to our expertise, we guarantee efficiency and perfection with every job we perform.

04/17/2014

It didn't went very well. He was not very good, but nice guy. He was very inefficient, everything took a lot longer. I would not use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ameduri Construction in July 2012 for variety of things.

01/28/2014

It was okay. I was disappointed in some parts but it got done. It ended up costing me a lot more because he didn’t complete the job in the time that I paid for. I was better off just having a bid on the job because I didn’t what would it take him so long. It took him so long because he made mistakes and didn’t follow my design and he had to tear it out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from Ameduri Construction to do some carpentry work for my cabinets.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking

01/24/2014

They were fine, Those guys were great! They did some baseboard work on my condo. they came pretty shortly after I purchased the Big Deal. It did not cost any more than the price that was quoted. They were very professional and punctual and provided a good service. They were better than some other services had I contracted out before so it was well priced. I had a good impression of the staff, they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ameduri Construction came out on a Big Deal and did some base board work on my Condo.

CATEGORY woodworking

09/10/2013

At first I purchased his "Deal" of 6 hours of his work for $279 (I think that is right) for some work I needed in my home. After speaking to Ameduri I decided to give him the job of rehabbing our rental house. Haven't even used the "Deal" after my experience with this company I would like a complete refund for the "Deal"!! This was a fairly simple rehab of a rental property. While I liked working ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new kitchen cabinets, painted entire inside of house, installed new showers and tubs, installed 7 pot lights, installed sliding glass door, repaired outside fences.

09/06/2013

DID NOT USE COUPON This is a ridiculous form - if you didn't use the service, you can't rate the service - that you never used!  Or fill in a date of service or quality of service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NOTHING  -  Never used the coupon - told that to fellow who called from Angie's list months ago

CATEGORY handyman service

Remodels, finish carpentry, handyman services, plumbing, and new construction.

NA