AAA Kitchen Bath Remodel

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2011

Complete design and remodeling of kitchens, bathrooms, outdoor patio kitchens, fireplaces, waterfalls. Over 25 years experience,...

Carroll Building Solutions

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

06/28/2012

I recently completed a bathroom remodel using the services of Lance Carlson design. My wife actually took a chance and walked into his showroom without any referral after we purchased some fixtures. His laid back style and efforts to save us money on materials during our first meeting, convinced us that we wanted to work with him on our project. As a designer and contractor, he saved us a lot of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lance Carlson design helped us design our bathroom. His team gutted and performed all work and installation.

CATEGORY home remodeling

09/20/2011

I'm very impressed with Lance's business knowledge and ethics. He does excellent work. He spend a lot of time with you during the decision making process to ensure you're happy with the results. He always follows up with you after a project is completed. He is responsible and proactive with all aspects of work he performs. I highly recommend him to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Kitchen Bath Remodels for the past three years. They recently completed an outdoor kitchen for my home.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Kitchens, baths, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, granite counters, ceramic tile, stone, quartz, hardwood, carpet, drapery, custom wall coverings, fabric and leather upholstry, window treatments, blinds, cornices, outdoor kitchens, hardscape, fireplaces

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available