AAA Kitchen Bath Remodel

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2011

10661 Ellis Ave Ste G

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Complete design and remodeling of kitchens, bathrooms, outdoor patio kitchens, fireplaces, waterfalls. Over 25 years experience,...

06/28/2012

Phillip H.

I recently completed a bathroom remodel using the services of Lance Carlson design. My wife actually took a chance and walked into his showroom without any referral after we purchased some fixtures. His laid back style and efforts to save us money on materials during our first meeting, convinced us that we wanted to work with him on our project. As a designer and contractor, he saved us a lot of time picking out quality materials, which included stylish tile, tub and miscellaneous items. Additionally, his contractor team did excellent work in a timely fashion. His team leader also hooked me up with a top quality glass contractor who installed our 3/8” shower doors. I highly recommend his services for your home renovation work.

Description of Work
Lance Carlson design helped us design our bathroom. His team gutted and performed all work and installation.

Category home remodeling

09/20/2011

Juli N.

I'm very impressed with Lance's business knowledge and ethics. He does excellent work. He spend a lot of time with you during the decision making process to ensure you're happy with the results. He always follows up with you after a project is completed. He is responsible and proactive with all aspects of work he performs. I highly recommend him to everyone!

Description of Work
I have used Kitchen Bath Remodels for the past three years. They recently completed an outdoor kitchen for my home.

Category home remodeling

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Finest Touch Painting

I'm a professional painter with many years of residential and commercial experience including custom work. My experience focuses on exterior & interior painting, cabinet painting, paint removal, trim & base board painting, wall paper removal, pressure washing. I'm very passionate about the work that I do and would love to speak with you and answer any questions.

Parks Roofing & Painting

George Parks Roofing and Painting we are third generation family owned and operated company since 1976 located at 1048 Irvine Avenue Newport Beach CA we do all types of roofing and repairs and all types of interior and exterior painting and waterproofing, we accept all major credit cards and and provide free estimates call today 310-746-6472 ask for George or one of my three sons.

Offers by Parks Roofing & Painting on Angi
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Kitchens, baths, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, granite counters, ceramic tile, stone, quartz, hardwood, carpet, drapery, custom wall coverings, fabric and leather upholstry, window treatments, blinds, cornices, outdoor kitchens, hardscape, fireplaces