Happy To Fix It Handyman

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2012

I provide personal handyman services throughout the San Francisco Peninsula for anyone needing home repairs, property maintenance, landscaping, pressure washing, quick fixes, move-in/move-out repairs, house flips, buy/sell fixes or related work on special projects. Whether you are a private homeowner, renter, landlord, real estate professional or "do-it-yourself-er" I can help you with your Fix It Handyman project ....

We are a family-owned and operated company. We have been successfully operating and servicing the San Francisco Bay Area. Our professionals are trained and supervised to ensure a quality and impeccable finish to every project. Pavers on driveways are the best investment for your home. You will enjoy of endless possibilities to entertain your family and friends in your new beautiful back yard with the addition of interlocking paver stones or artificial turf to your home. Adding pavers or artificial turf are a smart and durable investment.

We are a family business who are extremely passionate about the work that we do. You can depend on us to provide a high quality service at a fair and honest price. We understand that the future of our business depends upon our reputation and that is why customer service is by far our highest priority. If you are looking for a professional business you can trust, please call today to schedule a no-obligation estimate!

05/19/2017

Norm did a nice job of replacing a load bearing wooden pillar on our front porch, matching paint color and finishing. He used a metal base plate to reduce contact with water in the future (not present on original pillar) and ended up building a little enclosure around this base plate to make it look good. He was very reasonable with the cost of extra time to make up this enclosure and did not char...

Description of Work
Replaced rotten support pillar on front porch. Inspected door sweeps for possible replacement.

10/10/2016

I needed a handyman to do several things in my home; Happy To Fix It Handyman has excellent reviews so I called to make an appointment. I was so happy that I didn't get a voicemail; Norm the owner, answered my call. l explained that my husband has Alzheimer's and takes a long nap in the afternoons, and he said he would be able to accommodate any time convenient for me. We made the appointment and ...

Description of Work
I had a list of several things I needed done in my home: two staircase railings, installation of bathroom bars in three bathrooms, repair fluorescent light fixture, re-grout shower, bathroom sink and kitchen sink, replace shower-head, replace tub/shower fixture and fix the shower drip rail.

01/19/2016

Norm took care to get an excellent result, even though the job was more difficult than either of us expected it to be. The closet is as good as new.

Description of Work
Norm re-hung two large closet doors, but first he had to reinstall the track in the ceiling. This required him to drill new holes in the concrete.

12/31/2015

Very happy. Norm seems totally trustworthy, very efficient and a really nice guy too. He did an extremely professional job on all the projects and will definitely be using him again. I only gave him a B on price as no doubt there are cheaper Handy Men but frankly I believe you get what you pay for and I thought he was worth every penny :-)

Description of Work
Lots of little jobs - Changed a ton of ceiling spots that were sticky to replace. Caulked a built-in shelf unit. Unplugged a drain with a stripped screw. Hung 3 pictures. Diagnosed problem with a toilet valve and kitchen sprayer - not fixed yet as need to get parts. Fixed flapper in another toilet. Tightened a sticky shower door. Inspected some other projects for me for next visit

Category handyman service,plumbing

12/15/2015

Norm showed up on time, every time. He completed all work impeccably. He had an issue with the material he used to repair the woodwork which resulted in him needing to spend much more time than he estimated and he didn't charge me at all for the work because of the inconvenience. I will definitely have him come back and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Replaced cabinet moulding chewed by dog, repaired woodwork, adjusted hardware, installed sash locks for windows, repaired drywall

Category drywall,handyman service,woodworking

I'm happy to help you with plumbing, electrical, painting, cabinetry, drywall, remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, honey-do lists...whatever. No job is too small or odd!

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover