SHAW COMPUTER Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2010

Computer Sales

In business since 2006, Shaw Computer Services is a local computer store and custom system builder. As an authorized partner with HP, Lenovo, Intuit, and Intel, we are able to provide a wide range of products and services....

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

02/24/2014

James E C.

Bad I tried to call him and he kept hanging up

Description of Work
I thought the first time this guy told me something was wrong that wasn't wrong, maybe it was just a bad day. So, I sent in my wife and they were on her like peanut butter on toast not to mention they told her a wrong diagnosis. I created a problem with the computer and they couldn't figure it out

Category computer repair

This customer purchased a couple of items from us with a bad check. Another person was sent in later to return one of the items for cash in an attempt to defraud us more. The business community in the area is currently building a major fraud case against them. Here is the link in the Lost Coast Outpost for the news story. [hyperlink removed]

11/18/2013

James C.

Knowledgeable

Description of Work
Customer Service

Category computer repair,computer sales

03/15/2012

Gale G.

He really knows his business. He always makes things better and is honest. He understands that I have to buy an inexpensive computer from Dell in stead of an expensive on from him. He has done many computer things for me.

Description of Work
He replaced the screen on a laptop.

Category computer repair

New computer system setup. Virus and spyware removal. Laptop repair, Sales of desktop and laptop computers. Custom built gaming systems. Networking. We offer a wide range of HP and Ricoh branded printer consumables.