CLARK CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2008

Please, no requests for handyman work until further notice. OWNER OPERATED. OCCASIONALLY USES SUBS FOR LARGE JOBS. COST DETERMINED BY JOB....

Affordable Painting Services lnc

Hello I’m the owner for Affordable Painting Service. We do the best in making your ideas a reality. We leave your project site clean! I’m licensed and insurance. There is no upfront deposit, we charge at the end of the job. Free Estimated!! if you have questions please contact me at 9169474947 or Email address is Pedros.adess@yahoo.com

Offers by Affordable Painting Services lnc on Angi
LadyShadez Paint

LadyShadez paint and home improvement, is family owned and operated business. We take the initiative to be paramount to our competitors by standing by everything that we do ,no job is complete till satisfaction can be seen in the eyes of our customers. We are a crew of experts with professionalism in every thing residential and array of commercial and industrial maintenance we welcome every one to give us call and see for yourselves...

Terry Campbell/Campbells Painting

We are a small painting company but able to perform on projects small or large. Generally have 1-2 employees. Do not use sub-contractors. State License No. is C468581. Estimates are free. Discounts for seniors, Angies list members, and new customers. Liability insurance and workmens comp. insurance is current.

10/25/2017

Jim did a great job and shows excellent craftsmanship. It turned out better than we expected. Jim did all the tile work, bathroom floor and shower walls. He took his time and did a great job. Also, Jim keeps the process interactive and values your input and feedback.

Description of Work
Convert a master closet into a master batch / walk in closet.

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

06/20/2017

Terrible,called 3 times left a.message each time. No response back on any of the calls.

Description of Work
Drywalling of a room.

Category handyman service,remodeling

Nothing about this individual is familiar sorry for your bad experience. I would have given an f also. That wasn't my still or how I conduct my business. James

05/04/2017

The end product was great and Jim and his contractors did a fantastic job. There was a point that we had to be very patient due to contractors not showing up on time.

Description of Work
Our basement was finished, walls were put up, drywall was done, and flooring was put down.

Category contractors,decks,handyman service,lighting,interior painters,basement remodeling

03/31/2017

We saw his work at a neighbors house, we liked what we saw. We hired Jim Clark, he did the job to our satisfaction. Very pleased. We love it!

Description of Work
Demolished 2nd floor bathroom and remodeled it. Tub/shower vanity, mirror, toiler and drywall.

Category home remodeling

03/21/2017

Within a month the room was under construction . . he, alone constructed my dream room. During the construction changes were made with ease and he didn't hesitate to add his thoughts on how to achieve the relaxed, open room that I wanted . . wonderful suggestions which I readily accepted. The room is gorgeous, all that I could hope for. To finish off my room, he constructed a small deck which is f...

Description of Work
Clark Construction is without a doubt the best. Jim has done many repairs and updates in my home, i.e., new kitchen counters and sink; painted interior and exterior, new baseboard throughout. Although a bit skeptical, but hopeful, I asked Jim if he would consider building a three season room on the back of my home.

Category contractors,decks,flooring contractor,gutter repair,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,ceiling fans,interior painters,doors,sunrooms,outdoor lighting

11/28/2016

came the same day and job was completed

Description of Work
electrical work

Category electrician","handyman service

11/15/2016

done with a ton of small projects in 6 hours

Description of Work
electrical work in 97 yr old house

Category electrician","handyman service","Lighting

10/03/2016

He was our second estimate after hearing from a drywall-only guy. He was very upfront and honest, actually telling us to go with the guy specializing in drywall. He made other suggestions for cost-effective renovations in basement. Will hire for other projects.

Description of Work
New drywall in basement after flooding.

Category drywall contractor","room remodeling","basement contractor

08/05/2016

Awful, never heard from the company.

Description of Work
Paid to have some architectural drawings done on 2 separate rooms. paid twice for the service. Contacted the business through AL, never have heard back from them. So I gave them free money basically. What a waste!

Category handyman service","home remodeling contractor

05/25/2016

Everything went smoothly. It was done before I knew it. He was extremely efficient and the mailbox looked better than new. I've used him in the past and he's always been superior then too with his performance.

Description of Work
He repaired my mailbox.

Category handyman service

Finish carpentry, cabinets, general construction, kitchen & bath remodeling, general remodeling, door installation, basement remodeling, ceramic work, windows, painting, interior and exterior, ceramic and hardwood flooring, chain link and privacy fences, siding and gutters and all phases of remodeling.

HANDYMAN, ROOFING, CONCRETE POURING OR REPAIR.