White Mechanical

California: Contractors
08/31/2023

27221 Burbank Ste B

Foothill Ranch, CA 92610

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

New AC Unit Installation

New AC Unit Installation

HVAC Companies202192688
This unit was around 25 years old, the homeowner was in dire need of a new unit. She upgraded and updated and it looks spectacular.

White Mechanical, Inc. is a family-owned business with 35 years of experience. Our experienced technicians can install and service all makes and models of HVAC equipment. Owner, John White, built this company from the ground up, now employing over 30 technicians, but he is still a major part of overseeing day to day operations. Want to talk to him directly? Just give us a call and he'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, such as any specials we may be running!...

4.4

HVAC Companies (22)

03/02/2020

They were very good. They were very responsive, they responds to you quickly, and sends someone over to you the same day. A lot of guys supervised the job, and that was really good. They're very automated, and up to date. They sends a text or email when they're on their way. Their office staff were really great too.

Description of Work
I had them installed a new furnace, and air conditioning in my house.

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Sorry about the delay. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this great review. We will be sure to give our staff the good news! Have a great day!

02/28/2020

It was fine. They did a good job. They cleaned up everything. They asked me some options before they did it.

Description of Work
They installed my furnace and air conditioning system.

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for this great review. Please be sure to call us for all your heating and cooling needs.

02/25/2020

Everything went great and I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They installed my heating and AC.

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], This is great news! We are so happy you are happy with your service, please be sure to call us for all your HVAC service and install needs

04/02/2019

I interviewed four companies for this job. Although I did not choose White Mechanical for this job, I developed a deep respect for the individuals I dealt with, Alan and Gary. Anyone looking for HVAC service and/or installation would do well to consider this company. Alan and Gary came out to my house to inspect the job. Both were very knowledgeable about the equipment and the possible system conf...

Description of Work
Replace an old heating and air conditioning system

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

11/03/2017

Very well. Professional, prompt tidy.

Description of Work
Replace furnace and AC

Work Completed On 10/06/2017

06/04/2017

I'd say the experience was one of ebb and flow. The plus or flow: all conversations with the owner John White - super responsive and customer oriented; Steve Pannel provided a detailed assessment and quote; the quote was reasonable in terms of time, quality, and money, and he answered lots of questions; the installers did a great job, started and ended on time, focused on a high quality and detail...

Description of Work
We had the entire (old) HVAC system replaced with a new Lenox HVAC system.

Work Completed On 03/13/2017

02/15/2017

Thankfully, I haven't needed them since. They were very professional.

Description of Work
White Mechanical installed my system for me.

Work Completed On 07/15/2016

01/12/2017

The process was smooth from start to finish. Each person we dealt with all along the way (whether on the phone, through email, or in person) was great, and the guys who did the work were prompt, professional, courteous, and helpful. We were given choices, so nothing was "forced" on us, and they answered all our questions. I would absolutely recommend White Mechanical, and would use them again if t...

Description of Work
We needed to replace a broken gas heater, and decided to replace our old A/C unit at the same time. They also replaced every register in the house, and installed a great new thermostat.

Work Completed On 01/10/2017

09/02/2016

The crew was very professional, courteous, knowledgeable and real careful with walls, floors and furnishings. The foreman was always on site and ready with answers to our questions. They showed up on time with 3 trucks, ready to go. With all the traffic going up and down the stairs for 3 days carrying parts, there were no signs that they were ever here once they were done. They even managed to get...

Description of Work
We needed a refresh of our HVAC system. White Mechanical did everything. They consulted with us about the best fit system after listening intently to our wants / needs, then they replaced the compressor unit outside, the furnace / air handler, all the ductwork (redesigning the flow pattern to the rooms), the vent registers and the thermostat.

Work Completed On 06/08/2016

08/29/2016

My air conditioning stopped working in the heat of summer. I called and White sent out a service technician (Charlie) right away. The A/C unit is quite old so I was nervous about what they would find. Charlie took a look at the unit and determined that it was just a small thing that needed to be fixed. He fixed it on the spot and I was only charged the $89.00 diagnostic fee. I was so thankful that...

Description of Work
Evaluated and fixed my A/C.

Work Completed On 08/22/2016

Residential and Commercial Installation, service, and maintenance of HVAC. Air Ducts & Vents, Central A/C Installation, Central Air Cleaner, Dryer Vents, Ductless Mini-Split A/C, Electric Furnace, Forced Heating Air System, Heat Pump, and Thermostat Install or Service.

Appliance Repair, Chimney Inspections, Commercial Glass Repair, Gas Fireplace Inserts, Commercial Garage Door Repair, Solar and Roofing, Solar Repair, Tankless Water Heaters, Solar Screen, Plumbing, Heating Oil, Handyman Services, and Plumber Repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available