Structured Wiring By Rader

With Angi since May 2012

7421 Plumaria Dr

Fontana, CA 92336

Not up for mounting the TV yourself? No worries! Just hire an expert to come to your home or business and do everything for you. Structured Wiring by Rader will bring you incredibly priced installation services. I do all of the designing,sales, and installing myself so you receive personalized

10/03/2022

Mason W.

Had a whole house fan + 2 attic fans and a few outlets installed. Honest, hard working and treated my home like his own from start to finish. Kept debris and other mess to a minimum and anything left behind was cleaned up and left spotless. Took the extra steps to make sure the job was done right and above normal standards. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Whole house fan and 2 attic fans installed + new outlets

Category electrician

07/09/2014

Kathy C.

Jason did a great job on 7/2. However, since then he has cancelled on us four times to install our ceiling fan. Twice, he cancelled via Email just minutes before he was supposed to arrive at our house. After waiting over a month to set a date for such a small job, unfortunately, our family has to move onto a more reliable electrician.

Description of Work
He mounted our 65" TV so that no wires showed (he created holes and outlets so that the wire are hidden) -- our TV looks like it's floating. He also mounted 2 large, heavy mirrors.

Category home theater design

ADT

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Affordable Electric Service

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. Charges do apply for 24 hr emergency service.

Handy Electrical Work

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

TV Service - Cable
    Internet Service
    Phone Wiring
    Call for an estimate

I am committed to providing each of my customers with legendary service and value. I welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs. To contact me, please call or e-mail me. Structured Wiring by Rader Direct//:1-909-456-9655 Email// Raderworks@yahoo.com Web Site SWBR.NET http://www.yelp.com/biz/structured-wiring-by-rader-phillips-ranch Please be patient when emailing or calling. Being a paranormal group, I am subject to activity of all kinds. If for any reason you do not hear from me in a timely

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Structured Wiring By Rader

How is Structured Wiring By Rader overall rated?

Structured Wiring By Rader is currently rated 4 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Structured Wiring By Rader provide

Structured Wiring By Rader accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Structured Wiring By Rader offer free estimates?

No, Structured Wiring By Rader does not offer free project estimates.

Does Structured Wiring By Rader offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Structured Wiring By Rader does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Structured Wiring By Rader offer a senior discount?

No, Structured Wiring By Rader does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Structured Wiring By Rader?

No, Structured Wiring By Rader does not offer warranties.

What services does Structured Wiring By Rader offer?

Structured Wiring By Rader offers the following services: ALL WORD OF MOUTH. I specialize in Home Theater, Whole House Audio, Cabling, Video Surveillance Systems IP, Analog, Phone and Data Systems and Cable or TV Services. I conduct a site survey to explain Installation to the client unpack your LED,LCD or Plasma TV mount and secure your TV on the wall with all cables routed within the walls. Connect DVD, Satellite or cable box, game console and DVR program basic functions on the remote control clean up work area and remove installation debris.

Are there any services Structured Wiring By Rader does not offer?