Final Touch Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2017

50 year warranty on select roof systems. roofing, windows, kitchen bathrooms, patios, turf. ...

WARREN NORTHWOOD

all types of roofs, solar panel cleaning Hi I'm Warren Northwood I have over 10 years of roofing contracting experience. We specialize in professional, expert and friendly installation, replacement and repair services for your beautiful home or business. No job is too big or too small. Call us today for a free estimate!

Dandy Heating and Air

Our business specializes in indoor air quality, duct replacement, air balancing, whole home air purification, whole home heating and air safety inspections, safety inspections and preventative tune-ups, complete heating and air system design- from the most economic choice up to the more premium option.

12/11/2019

They were very punctual, and fix my roof leak super fast, it has rained since and the issue was fix. Super cheap price compared to other quotes I got from angieslist. I would highly recommend them. Thank you Luis for your help and honesty.

Description of Work
Roof Leak Repair

10/09/2019

Rep never even got up on roof. Was under impression I wanted a roof replacement instead of roof repairs. Started talking about new kind of shingles! Never received a quote. I got the impression they are only interested in complete roof installs, not repairs.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Hi [Member Name Removed] sorry for the inconvenience. The representative was there to do an assessment on your roof and attic we did follow up with a phone call to talk to you about the repair and how we would go about it we never received a call back from you. He did talk to you about new shingles because of the new technology and efficiency that the new shingles have a lot of people are interested in knowing about Having the ability to reduce up to 30% of the heat that comes in to your home by replacing the shingles. Like I was able to explain over the phone. The charge would have been $480 to repair your patch within a four hour. We also do a water test to ensure that the repair has been done correctly. If you need anything else please let me know. Thank you

07/02/2019

I had a lot of trouble finding a contractor to replace my roof. Many that I contacted would make an appointment to come out for an estimate and not call or show up. Luis from Final Touch was very professional, he showed up on time and gave a detailed account of his experience in the construction business. This was an insurance claim and he communicated very effectively with the company to make sure they covered the work necessary. I am very pleased with the appearance and quality of my new roof.

Description of Work
Replaced Roof

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this honest review. we look forward to hearing from you for any future remodeling needs. Thank you for Trusting us with your roofing needs.

04/24/2019

Excellent, the work was done in a professional manner, communication was outstanding and the outcome beyond expectation!

Description of Work
Roof, fascia, doors, retaining wall, exterior painting

Category roofing,replacement windows,house painters

02/27/2019

They were very professional and did a great job on the roof.

Description of Work
Roof replace

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we appreciate the feedback. we hope to hear back from you for any further remodeling needs.

02/19/2019

I noticed a water spot on the edge / corner of my kitchen ceiling. A very nice girl named Natalie called, setup the appointment and repair was done the next day. They had a busy schedule and still were able to help. Louie, son of owner came, was very professional. He showed me pictures of two areas involved, caulked a seam around a vent pipe and sealed a lifted tile. Stated overall my roof looks very good. Completed with a water test. I would absolutely call them again. :)

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Thank you for taking the time to leave this Honest Review, We look forward to hearing from you for any further home repair needs.

01/23/2019

Luis’s team showed up the next day after his visit to estimate repair. The guys were finished on time and showed pictures of their work. I liked Luis’s professionalism and the fact that he took before and after pics for me. I would definitely hire him and his team again for repairs at my home.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review. We look forward to hearing from you for any future home repair needs.

11/16/2018

Team was very profesional. Project completed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Roof, paint, Windows

Category roofing,replacement windows,house painters

thank you for taking the time to review us. I hope to hear back from you for any of your other renovation needs.

11/13/2018

Final Touch is one of the most professional companies I have used in 20 years of house renovations. From the time they give an estimate to finishing the project, owners and staff members are very attentive to all matters and details of the project. Staff consistently communicates with the client on the schedule and progress of the project. My project consisted of two phases and all staff was on time or called to advise of delays. Final Touch staff is polite, knowledgeable, and leave the work areas spotless. During the estimate process, staff give you options to complete your project and give you very fair prices for the work

Description of Work
Electrical Panel upgrade and new AC installation.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for leaving a review, we hope to hear back from you for any further home remodeling needs.

11/08/2018

Great we really like the job thank you very much Sincerely Maria Aguilar

Description of Work
Roof bedroom laminated floor Bedroom painted

Category roofing,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please let us know if we can assist you with your home remodeling needs in the future.

We Offer, Roofs with up to 50 Year Warranties, Windows With Lifetime Warranties, Duralum Patios, Turn, Kitchen and Bathroom renovations, Cool Paint with Lifetime Warranty, and Flooring Replacement.

Visa, MasterCard, Financing, Check