We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Andrade Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2016

16638 VALENCIA AVENUE SUITE 5

Fontana, CA 92335

We are a Construction Company insured, bonded and licensed for your peace of mind with over 25 years of experience in ALL trades within the construction field as described in our categories.

11/16/2020

Valerie C.

Words can’t explain how excellent that job was done and the expertise that was performed from start to finish that made that job seamless and not leaving me without water while things were being ordered! I was overwhelmingly pleased!!!!

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

11/16/2020

Willie B.

Very well and professional done

Description of Work
Bedroom flooring

Category handyman service

08/21/2020

Esmeralda J.

His work was extremely clean. Very professional, and excellent service.

Description of Work
Plumbing: Kitchen faucet replacement

Category handyman service, plumbing

08/21/2020

Griselda C.

Exceptional Service, finished in a timely matter.

Description of Work
Plumbing: Kitchen faucet replacement

Category handyman service, plumbing

07/18/2020

Yolanda M.

It was very well. They were very attentive with my suggestion. The service was incredible. They were very focus, and I had no any complains.

Description of Work
They did bedroom remodel.

Category remodeling

07/08/2020

Leila C.

Fernando and his crew very polite, respectful and professional. They did and amazing job. The quality of their work is top notch. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Crown molding

Category handyman service

08/03/2019

Ralph K.

Terrible, lost money, work was not even 50% completed, which was to include new vinyl plank flooring, carpeting, plumbing, drywalling, painting through out, reglazing, remodeling of kitchen, including refinished cabinets, and new granite counter top, installing new faucets and all other fixtures...copper plumbing in the garage, install new water heater and stand, drywall two of the garage walls, install new gasline into the kitchen, install kitchen appliances... Fernando had scraped all ceilings and textured in Knockdown and orangepeel texturing through out the unit...After multiple visits of having to correct the finish, and continuous rework over and over again of uneven knockdown fine and over spraying and blotchy orangepeel texture finish and some cracks in the vaulted ceiling due to poor taping and or not enough mud. and not meeting the completion date of 6/30... The contract was terminated for non-performance on 7/1.. FERNANDO MAYBE GOOD AT SOME OTHER FORMS OF CONSTRUCTION, BUT IF YOU WERE SMART DO NOT HIRE HIM FOR ANY KIND OF WORK TIED TO DRYWALLING.. Any contractor that does drywalling work and doesn't use a lamp while doing his drywallinwork and does not properly tape and put plastic sheeting over the tub and shower, and areas of the wall that is being treated/textured., fireplace. door molding.. And only cover the vanities, and windows.. Creating overspray throughout, including on the shower and tub itself...Can't be considered a professional contractor..

Description of Work
Remodeling of 1223 sq. ft. 3 bdrm. x 1 3/4 bath. townhouse in Yorba Linda, ca. 92886

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, water heater repair, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing

08/16/2018

tom C.

The baseboard project went well and completed to my satisfaction. The interior painting project went very poorly. Much of the work had to be re-done multiple times due to poor quality workmanship (insufficient preparation of the surfaces, inadequate coverage of the paint, overspray of paint onto surfaces not covered by masking/tarps, paint on the carpet). The biggest disappointment was that I believe Fernando Andrade (owner) misled me about the issue of Workers' Compensation insurance. Prior to Fernando coming out to my home to provide an estimate, I noticed that on the CSLB website it indicate that "this license is exempt from having workers compensation insurance; they certified they have no employees at this time." When Fernando came out for the estimate, I asked him about the workers compensation matter since he said he would have others working at my home with him. Fernando told me that he uses a labor staffing company ( I believe he said it was "Labor One") and that the laborers he uses from them are provided workers compensation coverage through the labor staffing company. I took him at his word as it sounded like a plausible explanation. After the baseboard project was completed and while the painting project was well under way, I learned that one of the workers, Alberto, was an employee of Fernando's and that he was not associated with Labor One. Alberto told me that two other workers that worked at my house one day had been hired by him (Alberto) for the day from a Home Depot. I called Fernando and reminded him of what he told me about not having any workers and using Labor One for staffing pertaining to the workers compensation issue. Fernando recalled our conversation but did not acknowledge the content of the conversation. He then proceeded to tell me that he has workers compensation insurance through State Farm although that is still not reflected by the CSLB website. I told him that there would be no further work performed at my house by his workers unless and until I had proof of workers compensation coverage for them. Fernando then told me that he would "write off" the rest of the job and he would not be back to complete the work covered by the contract. I subsequently sent him an email and asked him for a copy of the certificate of coverage for his workers compensation insurance coverage through State Farm or any other entity. Fernando failed to respond to my email. Suffice it to say I believe that Fernando Andrade was knowingly untruthful to me and as such I do not recommend his company.

Description of Work
Supply, stain, finish and install baseboards. Also, performed some interior painting.

Category architect

N-Hance of North Fontana

Cabinet painting, staining, refinishing and refacing. Here to make your cabinets beautiful again. https://www.nhance.com/northfontana/

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Eary Termite & Pest Service

With over 25 years of experience we specialize in all of your pest control and animal removal needs, except for snakes and rabbits. All of our Technicians are professionally trained and State Licensed offering Bi-Monthly and Quarterly Services. All of our work is warranted and we offer same day emergency service by request. You will receive excellent customer service with skilled employees.

Dry County Restoration

Here at Dry County Restoration we are a Five Star Rated Family owned and operated company out of Corona Ca. We are a fully licensed and insured Water Damage Mitigation company working with all residential and commercial clients. We specialize in Water Damage, Mold Remediation, and Restoration of your home to bring it back to its Natural Beauty. We work with all insurance carriers and bill them directly. We offer FREE Water Damage analysis and FREE Leak Detection through our Partners RT Olson Plumbing. Our Co. owner Stephen Gimenez is a previous high level Large Loss field adjuster who has handled over 8,000 claims as an adjuster and knows the insurance and claims world backwards and forwards. No one can navigate a complex insurance claim like Dry County Restoration. Call us today for Free Water Damage or Plumbing Leak Inspection / Detection. We take over your claims and work for you to get you the maximum return to restore your home.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    California
    California: Contractors
    05/31/2024
    Satisfaction

Fascia board replacement, crown molding, baseboard and door and laminate casing flooring in addition to the rest of services we provide described under categories.

We do not offer sewer cleaning or septic tank services.