Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2013

CA License #982404. See website for more service areas....

Super Air Heating & Air Conditioning

Acvolt electrical inc

WE ARE THE BEST TECHNICIANS FOR YOU! Acvolt Electrical, Inc, is member of the National Comfort Institute and has been preparing technicians so we can offer the best experience to our customers. Why is our company the right company for you? What sets us apart from the other companies out there? The answer is simple: because we love what we do. Our staff is committed to always put the customer first. You can trust our experience and commitment. Contact us today for your service needs!

Dandy Heating and Air

Our business specializes in indoor air quality, duct replacement, air balancing, whole home air purification, whole home heating and air safety inspections, safety inspections and preventative tune-ups, complete heating and air system design- from the most economic choice up to the more premium option.

10/29/2015

09/08/2015

John was quick and professional. He showed up 1 hour after my call and fixed the problem fora reasonable amount and in quick time

Description of Work
Replace a Bad Capacitor

09/01/2013

I was referred to Affordable Comfort by a friend at the end of August, and I am extremely pleased with the service that was provided. The technician I contacted, John, came to my house promptly and did a very thorough job inspecting my old unit. He seemed very experienced and knowledgeable about his trade and was very considerate. I genuinely appreciated his use of shoe covers when entering my house to not get it dirty. That was a plus! I decided on replacing my old 20+ year A/C unit and also my equally old heating unit, and it was done promptly and at an extremely reasonable price. The price he quoted me was better than two other A/C repair companies that gave me an estimate (one of which was from a larger company near my home and the other was one I found through the Pennysaver) . Regarding the work that John does: he replaced both AC/heating units, removed my old units, and completed the job the same day. John explained what he was doing while he was working and what the parts he had installed were used for. I am very satisfied with the service. John did a good job.

Description of Work
Removed existing gas and A/C unit, replaced with new 3.5 ton gas and A/C unit, replaced lines and vents, and added new A/C pad and water pump.

07/16/2013

I called Affordable Comfort on a Saturday because my AC stopped blowing cold air. I was really afraid that I will get charged a lot of money because it was a weekend. I called and scheduled an AM appointment. The technician John gave me a call to let me know what time he was coming so I didn't have to wait around for hours. He arrived on time, he explained the problem to me, and even wore shoe covers inside my house to protect my floors. Overall, the service was great. I will definitely use them again for all my AC or heating needs. I highly recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Repair air conditionign unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air conditioning, heating installation & maintenance, indoor air quality & energy conservation