Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2013

15218 Summit Ave Ste 300-217

Fontana, CA 92336

CA License #982404. See website for more service areas.

10/29/2015

Eric M.

09/08/2015

Wendy M.

John was quick and professional. He showed up 1 hour after my call and fixed the problem fora reasonable amount and in quick time

Description of Work
Replace a Bad Capacitor

09/01/2013

Richard T.

I was referred to Affordable Comfort by a friend at the end of August, and I am extremely pleased with the service that was provided. The technician I contacted, John, came to my house promptly and did a very thorough job inspecting my old unit. He seemed very experienced and knowledgeable about his trade and was very considerate. I genuinely appreciated his use of shoe covers when entering my house to not get it dirty. That was a plus! I decided on replacing my old 20+ year A/C unit and also my equally old heating unit, and it was done promptly and at an extremely reasonable price. The price he quoted me was better than two other A/C repair companies that gave me an estimate (one of which was from a larger company near my home and the other was one I found through the Pennysaver) . Regarding the work that John does: he replaced both AC/heating units, removed my old units, and completed the job the same day. John explained what he was doing while he was working and what the parts he had installed were used for. I am very satisfied with the service. John did a good job.

Description of Work
Removed existing gas and A/C unit, replaced with new 3.5 ton gas and A/C unit, replaced lines and vents, and added new A/C pad and water pump.

07/16/2013

Ramon B.

I called Affordable Comfort on a Saturday because my AC stopped blowing cold air. I was really afraid that I will get charged a lot of money because it was a weekend. I called and scheduled an AM appointment. The technician John gave me a call to let me know what time he was coming so I didn't have to wait around for hours. He arrived on time, he explained the problem to me, and even wore shoe covers inside my house to protect my floors. Overall, the service was great. I will definitely use them again for all my AC or heating needs. I highly recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Repair air conditionign unit

AY HVAC Services

AY HVAC Services is a professional HVAC Contractor located in Rancho Cucamonga CA. Call us now for more information about the services we offer. We serve in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, San Antonio Heights CA; Woodcrest CA; El Sobrante CA; Muscoy CA; Grand Terrace CA; and the surrounding areas. HVAC Contractor, HVAC Service, Central Air Maintenance, Commercial HVAC Company, Air Conditioning Installation Local HVAC Contractor, Local HVAC Service, Central Air Conditioning Repair and Installation, Refrigeration Repair, Refrigeration Service, AC Repair, AC Installation, Trusted HVAC Contractor, Affordable HVAC Service; Residential HVAC Contractor; Commercial HVAC Contractor, Air Conditioning Repair Contractor, Air Conditioning Repair Service For more information visit our website: https://ayhvacservices.com/

Magnolia Heating & Cooling Inc

100% customer satisfaction is our top priority. Please check out our 2500+ 5 star reviews across the internet with an 5 Star A+ rating. Homeowners, expect nothing but the best from their HVAC contractor, and Magnolia Heating and Cooling is ready to exceed your expectations. Call today for AC or Heater Repairs, Replacement, Installation or any other service.

Award 2022
    Trust Heating And Air Conditioning

At Trust Heating And Air Conditioning, we are a family owned and family oriented company providing honest, reputable, and quality repairs and installs in the HVAC industry. We treat all of our customers like family, and ensure that all of our technicians have the best training to better serve you.

Award 2022

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating

How is Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating overall rated?

Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating open?

Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating is open:

Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM

What payment options does Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating provide

Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating offer free estimates?

Yes, Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating offers free project estimates.

Does Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating offer a senior discount?

No, Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating does not offer a senior discount.

Does Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating offer emergency services?

Yes, Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating?

Yes, Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating offers warranties.

What services does Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating offer?

Affordable Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating offers the following services: Air conditioning, heating installation & maintenance, indoor air quality & energy conservation