Valley Pacific Construction

P.O. Box 605

Folsom, CA 95630

06/10/2014

Jeffrey H.

I had Valley Pacific Construction complete a bathroom remodel after a repipe for my 1960's home was necessary. Rob Langbehn, owner, worked with me to complete a bathroom that I have been putting off for years. Between Rob and Daryl (his job forman), their decades of experience shined through and completed this project on time and under my budget. The quality of their workmanship was superb. Their knowledge and their expertise working on my older home has put them on the top of my list for major projects I may have for the future! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, repipe wall repair, and texturing.

Category garage builders, home remodeling

04/01/2014

Kathy S.

Rob gave me a detailed estimate for remodeling my bathroom. His quote was close to other similar quotes. He was knowledgeable, personable, and professional. Our choice could have gone either way between two contractors that we had it narrowed down to. Although Rob didn't get the job this time, I would be very comfortable having him step in if the other company falls through... or for other jobs in the future. I would definitely recommend Rob to other home owners.

Description of Work
The owner Rob responded in a timely fashion to my request for an estimate on remodeling my master bathroom.

Category remodeling, garage builders, home remodeling

Ouzts Construction

T A Organized

2022 Super Service Award

Zendejas Flooring

Specializing in refinishing hardwood, floor recoating and installation. I’ve been in the construction industry for 16 and have specialized in hardwood flooring for over 5 years. As owner and operator I’m dedicated to bringing back to life your flooring.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Valley Pacific Construction

How is Valley Pacific Construction overall rated?

Valley Pacific Construction is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Valley Pacific Construction open?

Valley Pacific Construction is open:

What payment options does Valley Pacific Construction provide

Valley Pacific Construction accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does Valley Pacific Construction offer free estimates?

Ask Valley Pacific Construction for details on free project estimates.

Does Valley Pacific Construction offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Valley Pacific Construction offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Valley Pacific Construction offer a senior discount?

No, Valley Pacific Construction does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Valley Pacific Construction?

Yes, Valley Pacific Construction offers warranties.

What services does Valley Pacific Construction offer?

Valley Pacific Construction offers the following services: Valley Pacific Construction is a full service general contractor with the experience and expertise to do complete home renovations, kitchen remodels, bath room remodels, additions, and ground up custom homes. We also do driveways, patios, decks, and patio covers. In addition to the custom construction division, Valley Pacific Construction has a Service Division that handles home services and property maintenance.