Sasso Bello

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2011

Sasso Bello is a distinguished stone repair and tile cleaning professional, with many years of invaluable experience. We specialize in granite countertops, stone restoration, and the cleaning of virtually all kinds of tile and stone. We pride ourselves on being the best in the business, and our superior customer service speaks for itself. Additionally we do tile & stone repairs including shower grout and tile repairs. We use the most advanced cleaning and repair systems on the market today, and only the highest quality stone care products available. At Sasso Bello, our services are always guaranteed, so you can be sure you're getting what you've bargained for....

MJ Glass & Screens

My name is Jason Nguyen and I am the owner of MJ Glass & Screens. I have 5 years of experience working with glass and screens with local company here in the Sacramento area. Allow me to apply my experience to your specific household needs.

Amsterdam Woodworks

We are based out of the beautiful town of Folsom, located in northern California. Our stream line specialty is custom built kitchens, however, we also specialize in the design and custom creations of all woodwork related services including but not limited to closets, entertainment centers, offices, furniture, and crown molding. Our master engineer and designer hand crafts and installs every piece of wood used in every job we commit to. All of our designs are one of a kind creations which are molded to our individual clients’ requests and specifications. We are here not only to provide creativity and imagination, but to fulfill the personal imagination of our clients. Additional web - www.amsterdamwoodworks.com. Award winning.

Bello Hardwood Flooring

We are a small, quality oriented, licensed flooring contractor with over 18 years of experience. Specializing in hardwood flooring installation & refinishing, baseboards, laminate and luxury vinyl planks.Serving portions of Placer and Sacramento counties.

07/14/2017

Robert is a very hard worker, takes pride in his work and did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced caulking around bathtub and bottom edge of shower Cleaned upstairs bathroom floors. Replaced and sealed grout for upstairs bathroom floors. Cleaned downstairs bathroom and laundry floors and grout. Sealed grout in downstairs bathroom and laundry floors.

01/31/2015

Robert came out and looked at what we wanted and offered suggestions on what could and could not be done adequately. We then set an appointment. He arrived as scheduled, set-up the areas, and completed the repairs in a very neat and professional manner. I let it set a few days before reinspecting it, and all still looks good.

Description of Work
re-colored grout in bathroom tiles, regrouted kitchen sink and tiles behind sink, regrouted seam in granite counter.

05/03/2014

They were fine however, it was not what I expected because the floor didn't look any better. There were no extra charges for this service. I wish they would provide a better description of the service. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal of $199 for Marble, Granite or Travertine Floor Cleaning and Sealing from Sasso Bello. They cleaned the marble floor.

Category buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

11/09/2013

Overall, I was dissatisfied with the job. He missed spots when cleaning the grout, and I feel that he pushed the premium package onto me, and I'm not convinced that this treatment protected the grout any better.

Description of Work
He was supposed to clean my tile and grout, and put a sealant on, and also clean my counters and put a sealant on that grout as well.

Category countertops

We are truly sorry for this member’s unhappiness but regardless of our own efforts, this member wants a miracle. We have tried in speaking with her about here inherit grout issues and why they have happened, but come to understand, that we can’t make her happy even happier no matter our efforts. Even after we have shown her the before and after pictures we have. We hope this helps. Thank you for t...

07/10/2013

We had very dirty tiles - thanks to dogs and kids. The grout was horribly dirty and I was not optimistic that it could get clean. Sasso Bello came to our house and not only did a terrific job on cleaning the tiles, but also gave us detailed instructions on how to keep them clean. I would highly recommend them. They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
Sasso Bello cleaned the tiles throughout my house.

05/13/2013

Called and made an appointment for an estimate. Showed up on time for both the estimate and the work. Work was done very professionally and matched custom grout color very well. Looks like new again.

Description of Work
Clean & seal shower. Urethane shower pan to walls. Re-grout 2 v-caps on counter.

Category ceramic tile installer

04/29/2013

They did a great job on the shower. He refurbish the shower tile, very friendly and professional. I would use him again if I need to.

Description of Work
Sasso Bello came out about 2 weeks ago to refurbish our shower.

Category flooring contractor

03/04/2013

They were punctual in coming to give the estimate, and they provided good information but we went with a company that was a little less expensive.

Description of Work
They did an estimate for cleaning our tile.

Category ceramic tile installer

12/06/2012

We had a couple of ceramic floor tiles where the grout had come loose and one of the tiles was cracked. Sasso Bello sent out someone to do an estimate the morning after I called them, and we were able to schedule them to complete the work a few days later. When they pulled up the two tiles that had the missing grout/cracks, they discovered that there was no sub-floor underneath, just the basic planks of the house's raised floor. The lack of a sub-floor in that spot was probably the reason for the grout problems and for the cracked tile. The individual went to Home Depot and purchased the additional supplies he would need to put in a proper sub floor, and completed the job. It was a little more than the original estimate because of the sub-floor issue, but not unreasonable.

Description of Work
Ceramic floor tile/grout repair/re-tiling.

Category ceramic tile installer","flooring contractor

10/29/2012

They arrived on time and did a fantastic job. They also gave us instructions on how to better clean our tiles.

Description of Work
They cleaned the very dirty kitchen tile along with tile in three bathrooms. They did a fantastic job.

Category floor cleaner

PRODUCT CONSULTATION AND SALES: Stone and Tile Cleaning, Stone Repair, Stone Care Consultation, Stone Cleaning Products & Grout Cleaning Products. STAIN REMOVAL: Remove Wine and Oil Stains, Remove Etching (Stone Dull Spots), Remove Hard Water Mineral Deposits & Grout Clean & Repair. STONE REPAIR: Stone Countertop Seam Repairs, Repair Countertop Cracks, Chips, and Scratches Stone Countertop Repairs & Stone Repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal