Make Your Move Folsom

• Trade License Number
  • 191040

P. O. Box 733

Folsom, CA 95763

My name is Kevin and I am the owner of Make Your Move Folsom. I have built my business on 13 years of dedicated service. Yes, walking the walk everyday, year after year. Moving may seem like a simple task just like throwing a football, but not everyone is Tom Brady. My experience proves to me that actually very few people meet my standards, or should I say, done what I have. We exceed state minimums for insurance and provide 100% FULL VALUE coverage with -No Deductible-free of charge. So yes, I trust my crew. I am extremely concerned about their performance and character because not only your money, but my money is on the line, as it should be. I have spent seven years on the back of a truck every single day as well as another five running a proven and successful business simply because I enjoy helping people and making them happy. We are a family run business and truly care about making a difference in the moving industry. Trying to establish ourselves as a company you will tell your friends and family about for future moves to create a family type relationship. 75% of our business is repeat and referred customers, so we hope you will consider giving us a chance to take some of the stress out of the moving experience by booking your move with us. ...

Resposiveness

movers (53)

04/08/2021

Went great. Followed our directions and completed our move in prompt fashion! Thanks to Steve and Sean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House move

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2021

04/08/2021

Incredibly happy with their service. They arrived on time, were professional, ensured all of my furniture was wrapped and protected properly, and handled everything accordingly. Once they arrived they did not stop working until the entire move of a 2 bedroom house was complete. They worked at an incredibly fast rate, were very friendly, and ensured they did everything we needed and wanted them to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move a two bedroom house with a 2 car garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2021

04/07/2021

Reliable, creditable, genuinely hard working, professional, got the job done, making my move possible. I've always been able to count them for any move. Worth every penny and peace of mind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Legit Real Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2021

04/06/2021

The moving crew was outstanding! They were very careful to wrap and protect all of our furniture and were amazing at loading our items into our storage unit. They fit more in than we thought was possible! Overall, they were professional and careful...exactly what you want during a move!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving items from our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2021

04/02/2021

We are so glad we made the choice to go with this company for our second move in the last 6 months. Our experience is stress free and impressed with the efficiency of the movers. There are very careful every piece of furniture they moved. We were nervous about any damages the movers might cause to the house but they are very meticulous about the way how they are organized and completed the move. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving our 4 bedroom house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2021

03/29/2021

Really like this company! Communication was always thorough and on time, guys showed up when they were supposed to and the work was completed quickly and without damaging anything!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a 4 bedroom house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

03/24/2021

Good communication with office and crew. Crew arrived on time and got right to work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
in state move

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2021

03/11/2021

It was a full day for sure. The crew arrived on time and never stopped working. They were careful with my items and wrapped fragile items well. I loved the free wardrobe boxes, and the fact that they packed and unpacked them as well. The office staff were very pleasant to talk to and helpful . We are repeat customers and will encourage other friends and family to use them when it's time for them t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

03/11/2021

They have been amazing for the 7 years I've been using them for moving. I have no complaints at all. Kevin and Linda are courteous and professional as is the entire team. I'm very thankful for them. When I need to move or need something moved, they are right in my phone and they've always been ready with excellent service. I'm thankful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local In-State Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

03/10/2021

I am very pleased with this moving company! They were punctual, very nice, and did a wonderful job quickly. They wrapped the furniture up, ensuring no scratches/damages. They unloaded everything where I wanted it and unwrapped the furniture. I would definitely recommend them for moves and will use them again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a 2 bedroom apartment

COST $382.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2021

Local and long distance (300-400) residential moves, Office moves, Packing services, Loading up of Pods, trailers or moving truck (labor only)

Storage or auto transport Out of state moves Southern California moves