Make Your Move Folsom

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2018

***WE DO NOT MOVE AUTOS, RV'S or MOBILE HOMES*** ***WE DO NOT RENT TRUCKS OR TRAILERS*** ***MINIMUM 2 HOUR CHARGE*** My name is Kevin and I am the owner of Make Your Move Folsom. I have built my business on 14 years of dedicated service. Yes, walking the walk everyday, year after year. Moving may seem like a simple task just like throwing a football, but not everyone is Tom Brady. My experience proves to me that actually very few people meet my standards, or should I say, done what I have. We are a family run business and truly care about making a difference in the moving industry. Trying to establish ourselves as a company you will tell your friends and family about for future moves to create a family type relationship. 50 % of our business is repeat and referred customers, so we hope you will consider giving us a chance to take some of the stress out of the moving experience by booking your move with us. We cover the local Sacramento area, and most parts of the Northern California region to the Bay Area and to parts of Tahoe and Nevada. But we do not move cross country or out of state. We do not do auto transports or move pool tables or spas. We can do labor only, residential or commercial moves and packing/boxing up services as well....

movers (115)

09/25/2022

Milind S.

Kevin and crew did fantastic job in moving my house and was throughly professional. They came on time and wrapped up as promised without any issues. Thank you Kevin and Crew! Definitely recommend to others!

Description of Work
Moving house

Work Completed On 09/17/2022

09/19/2022

Sara B.

Professional, reliable, great to work with. Would recommend and use again. The lead mover Rob was exceptional. These guys do the hardest work out there, we’re very thankful they could move us for such a great price.

Description of Work
Moving whole house, including a piano

Work Completed On 09/03/2022

09/04/2022

Carol M.

We were very impressed. They were on time and got right to work. They each had their own job and worked together effortlessly. They wrapped everything in plastic and NOTHING was damaged. We were pleased they provided the wardrobe boxes at no extra cost which made it so easy for us to move our closets! No other moving company we talked to offered this. The charge was right on target and very reasonable. Best of all they had excellent customer service! We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 05/04/2022

09/02/2022

Mike M.

They worked hard, did a good job wrapping furniture and even disassembled and reassembled table and bedroom dresser with mirror. They were courteous and professional. Mik mey

Description of Work
Moved 102 yo mom from house to one BR apartment

Work Completed On 07/27/2022

08/29/2022

Janice B.

We waited until the last minute to call and see if we could book movers. Make your move was able to get the job done. His movers were prompt, professional, polite and friendly! I would recommend them. I will use them again.

Description of Work
We needed our daughter to be moved from a two bedroom apartment to a three bedroom townhome.

Work Completed On 08/13/2022

08/17/2022

Dore W.

It's was excellent .the guys were very nice and moved everything to the right room

Description of Work
Moved me into my new home

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

08/02/2022

Ian S.

The Make Your Move team was excellent. They had a great attitude and worked hard to efficiently load and unload our furniture. The cost was also very reasonable given the distance we moved. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Out of state moving services

Work Completed On 06/26/2022

07/30/2022

Erin B.

Had to move to another apartment in the same complex and they were able to get me booked ASAP. There was a lot of great communication and ensuring our needs were met. The team was wonderful. Very cool guys and very hard working! I would highly recommend this company for moving and alike. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Help Moving in our apartment complex

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

07/22/2022

Ryan H.

These guys made this whole process effortless! They were prompt, professional, and very efficient! I HIGHLY recommend! A+++

Description of Work
Moving from a 2 bedroom home

Work Completed On 01/29/2022

07/17/2022

Magu .

I have used "Make your move Folsom" for two times in the past 3 years and both the times I have found them very professional and cost effective. Kevin , the owner is a great guy and he takes lot of pride in offering the best services for the community. The people who showed up to move my stuff were quick, friendly and accommodative and they completed the task on time. I have recommended "Make your Move" to my friends and they shared a very positive experience too. If you are looking for movers, look no further than these guys.

Description of Work
Moved to a new apartment

Work Completed On 07/16/2022

07/14/2022

Carla C.

Perfectly. Exceeded our expectations. Crew was on time friendly and efficient. They cared about our things as if they were their own. Communication was great. No issues. Would hire them again snd recommend to anyone needing movers.

Description of Work
Move from one home to another

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

07/14/2022

Holly S.

Very smoothly. We have used Make Your Move three times in the last three years, all for small moves. The crew arrived on time, and worked diligently until the job was complete. They were courteous, friendly and professional in all three cases.

Description of Work
Move household items from one home to another

Work Completed On 06/29/2022

07/12/2022

Min Q.

We had a GREAT experience with Make Your Move Folsom on our local move recently. Their friendly and responsive communication through the whole process, and considerate and professional movers all impressed us. The scheduling team (Erin, Sherian, and Jeff) answered all the questions we had, explained the moving process and pricing clearly and transparently, and confirmed all details before our moving. During the two months from our first inquiry call to moving day, they’d been keeping in contact with us, giving us updates and confirming our moving details. Those wonderful movers (Robert and Bill) worked very hard, efficiently, and quickly on the moving day. They were so organized and timely, working together seamlessly, which saved us a lot of time and surely money. Special thank you to Kevin, the owner, who leads such an incredible team!

Description of Work
Local moving

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

Review for Make Your Move Folsom - 750 OAK AVENUE PKWY, Folsom, CA - 39795704

06/26/2022

Tami L.

We hired Make Your Move Folsom and they delivered! They were personable, responsive on quotes, reasonably priced, took their time to wrap/secure our furniture to protect it and nothing was damaged! We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Moving Company

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

06/24/2022

Megan T.

Chris and Sean got the job done quickly and were friendly and communicative. My furniture was treated carefully which I highly appreciated. Kevin answered all my questions promptly and was easily accessible through email and phone. I appreciate the help with the move! Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Moving large furniture items

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

06/03/2022

Dominic C.

They showed up on time and they are very professional. The movers are very polite and courteous. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Need to move

Work Completed On 04/09/2022

06/02/2022

Carol R.

Best teamwork and very helpful each time they helped us move. Would not ask for better service and all our belonging were protected.

Description of Work
Moved our belonging and place in pods for storage twice!

Work Completed On 06/02/2022

06/01/2022

Eddie J.

These guys were awesome. Showed up on time, very professional, and worked really hard. They were clear on what needed to be done with each piece of furniture. They protected everything properly. Id use them again!

Description of Work
Moving company

Work Completed On 05/31/2022

05/27/2022

Sujit T.

Easy, efficient and smooth. The movers were knowledgeable, great to work with, and very thorough and understanding. They made the whole process so simple and took control of the situation. The management team was great to work with, and were professional and communicated well. We are happy we chose Make your move Folsom and would highly recommend to friends and colleagues.

Description of Work
Move from An apartment to a home in Folsom

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

05/24/2022

Kyle L.

Excellent service and experience all the way around

Description of Work
Moving homes

Work Completed On 05/20/2022

04/07/2022

Laura H.

It was great! They came to my rescue within 24 he's because of another company's mistakes. They were unable to move my refrigerator and Kevin's crew came with the right tools and experience to get the job done right. U recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Moved large furniture and appliances

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

Review for Make Your Move Folsom - 750 OAK AVENUE PKWY, Folsom, CA - 39688414

04/03/2022

Dua A.

Kevin was organized and sent a great team to make this move happen. They guys had some real physics challenges (king bed + spiral staircase), but they figured it out quickly and acted like it was no big thing. They were careful and thorough. Would absolutely use again.

Description of Work
Moving house

Work Completed On 04/02/2022

04/02/2022

Rebecca B.

Absolutely stellar! Highly recommend Make Your Move. Everyone I spoke with and worked with was so kind, professional, supportive, and helpful. They checked in with is every step of the way. During the move the guys worked hard, followed instructions, again, extremely professional, and so nice! I couldn’t believe how fast they worked. They handled all items with care, truly went above and beyond. We couldn’t have handled this move without them. I can’t say enough good things about Make Your Move. Again, highly recommend them! Thank you so much!

Description of Work
large home move to duplex