Jeff Boaze Plumbing

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2012

145 Chimney Bluff Ct.

Folsom, CA 95630

Jeff Boaze Plumbing is owner operated and has 35 years of experience. He is licensed, bonded and insured. With every service call, he will do a FREE evaluation of your plumbing. Never a problem, only a solution!...

10/25/2018

Linda P.

Jeff Boaze Plumbing replaced our water heater and installed a hot water recirculating pump. We are pleased with the quality of work and found the price to be fair. I recommend Jeff Boaze Plumbing to anyone looking for a plumber who is responsive and does quality work. We had a problem with the hot water recirculating pump and they came out immediately and got it running properly. I appreciate contractors who stand behind their work.

Description of Work
Replaced gas water heater and installed hot water circulating pump

Category plumbing,water heater repair

05/25/2018

Susan B.

He is a master of his trade.

Description of Work
Bathroom faucet and drain replaced

06/14/2017

Alexander V.

Well. No complaints

Description of Work
Replace 2 toilets and 3 faucets "

01/19/2017

Victoria M.

They were here fast and are very good at what they do. Pricing was a bit high I thought for 1.5 to 2 hours of works it was $420.00

Description of Work
Had a bent pipe on an outside faucet so had to be replaced at the weld. Jeff and Tyler came and removed the siding and repaired the pipe within 24 hours. An A on availability but have to go a B for pricing. Was thinking this was a $200.00 fix so a bit shocked when the total was $420.00

06/08/2016

Melinda A.

Called Jeff and was immediately pleased. He talked me through what was happening (toilet flooding into bathroom) and had me send a pic so he could better evaluate the situation and give me the quote. A new toilet was needed so he gave me some recommendations on good ones to buy. Within an hour of calling, I had run to Home Depot and picked up a new toilet and 5 minutes after I got home Jeff's son was at my door ready to install. The estimate was exactly as he had estimated over the phone - time and cost - no surprises. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace toilet.

06/03/2015

KATHLEEN G.

Jeff returned my call even though he was on vacation. As soon as he returned , we set up a meeting for job assessment and cost. We then set a date for the job. Jeff and Tyler arrived as scheduled and connected our water line from the kitchen to the hose by the garage. They had to dig a 1 foot trench and put down 3/4" plastic pipe with 90 degree aspects to the job. He used quality materials and explained everything he was doing. He and Tyler did the job in a timely manner and were very careful with our plants and property. They cleaned up and made the landscape look better than before they did the job. We are very thankful that we hired Jeff and Tyler since we are senior citizens and need to know that when a job is done it is done well. This was an irrigation/plumbing job and we are so glad we contacted Jeff Boaze Plumbing since this was not a simple fix. We will definitely use Jeff's services in the future. It was a pleasure working with both of them.

Description of Work
Replaced water line to hose connector

04/16/2015

Lori W.

04/07/2015

Nancy S.

Jeff replied to our phone message promptly, came out quickly to look over the work, provided a quote and scheduled the work fairly quickly. He was on time, professional and knowledgeable. The work was done well and completed on time.

Description of Work
Replaced sewer main under house.

12/30/2014

Brad A.

Jeff and his son came out the same day I called to fix a broken sewer line; not a pleasant job. They were professional, prompt, courteous, and above all did a great job. They tested their work before they left to make sure there were no surprises. I would definitely recommend them and would hire them back in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Emergency repair of broken sewer line.

10/10/2014

Joel K.

I selected Jeff without knowing who he was, from Angie's List, since he had received A grades from reviewers located near me. I called him in a pinch and he made time to see me the same day. He was respectful of my home and of my time, was prompt; and explained the repairs every step of the way. Unlike other providers I've worked with, Jeff did not try to upsell me things I didn't need. I feel like I've spent my money well with Jeff and that he'll stand behind the work he's done. Thank you sir - that's how business should be done!!

Description of Work
Jeff and Tyler replaced my kitchen garbage disposal, installed a new kitchen faucet and performed a repair of two bathroom faucets.

09/23/2014

Carol C.

Jeff showed up on time, wore shoe covers in the house, completed the job quickly and left the work area clean. Very nice guy, reasonable, and I could not be happier with the service. Highly Recommend!

Description of Work
Repaired toilet and supply line/valve

09/05/2014

charles L.

Jeff was very attentive upon my initial contact. Called back quickly, to get details of the job. I wanted to find a contractor who was available to do the task, ASAP (never easy with Trades). He came out promptly, same day. After examining our fixtures, he explained clearly how the plumbing needed to be rearranged. Jeff is polite, professional, and knowledgeable. Work was performed attentively, cleanup was thorough. I feel his price was reasonable, considering the short notice, and job time. He also was helpful in advising us on plumbing changes for a larger planned kitchen remodel. I would easily call him for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
relocate vanity angle stops and drain for bathroom remodel.

09/15/2012

Steen G.

I’m a do-it-yourselfer that knows when to hire a professional. Hired Jeff for the first time due to his years of experience and not a bad review can be found anywhere and he was just minutes away from my home here in Granite Bay. You will find Jeff to be that guy that you feel like you have known him for years. With that said you feel very comfortable having him in your home with your family and friends present. Due to the nature of the work and my back ground of hiring contractors knowing what the job entailed and my gut feel about Jeff I chose to just have me bill me for time and materials and hope for the best. No regrets, felt it was more than fair for the both of us. Win-Win :) Works completed, looks like it’s done by a professional and Jeff’s choice of materials that were used are second to none. Jeff number has been added to my cell phone.

Description of Work
Job consisted of many small tasks from a home I purchased that had many years of neglect, improper repairs and just some changes that needed to be made. Included in these tasks, pressure test gas lines, additional gas cut off valve, test abandoned water line, water valve replacements and modifying a sewer clean out that required expensive specialty tools he had on his truck. So no time (and money) was wasted to get the job done.

08/23/2012

Leslie J.

Prompt, honest, efficient and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
This visit; new full valve to toilet. I have used Jeff in our home for years. He's worked on our faucets, toilets, water heater, dishwasher and plumbed our shower remodel.

08/06/2012

John and Barbara R.

Jeff was recommended to us by our HOA. He was friendly, courteous, on time. We We felt that his charges were reasonable.

Description of Work
Installed a water pressure reducing value.

Category plumbing

Express Sewer & Drain, INC.

Express Sewer delivers FAST, INEXPENSIVE, QUALITY solutions for all of your residential and commercial plumbing needs. Impressive dedication to customer satisfaction and quality service makes us the leader in our region and the right choice for you. We specialize in Trenchless sewer and water pipe replacements. We provide FREE TV inspections of your sewer with any paid service for our customers. We are family owned and operated, open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. There are never any overtime charges and estimates are FREE, give us a call, your call is free and will save you money.

Rapid First Plumbing

Yup. We changed our name from Rapid Rooter Plumbing to Rapid First Plumbing. Why? First of all, because our clients have called us first since 1974; And, because we are not just a rooter company. We are a full service plumbing company. As Rapid Rooter Plumbing we’ve replaced your water heaters, sewer lines, toilets, and have been elbow deep to keep things flowing. Since you’ve called us first for so long, we simply changed our name to Rapid First Plumbing. Same company, same team, different name, and we look forward to providing you with the same great service.

Dependable Rooter and Plumbing

Dependable Rooter and Plumbing is your #1 choice for all residential service and repair needs in Placer and Sacramento counties. At Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, we take care of all your plumbing needs, and we guarantee your complete satisfaction with the final results. We are known for our dependability and our high quality of service, so you can turn to us for plumbers you can trust. At Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, we offer emergency plumbing service for those times when you simply can’t wait for a scheduled appointment. We know how crucial it is to have serious plumbing issues immediately inspected and repaired. This is exactly why we provide our customers with fast response and service when they need immediate service.

Offers by Dependable Rooter and Plumbing on Angi

All phases of plumbing. Residential, commercial, custom homes, service and repair. Sewer and drain lines, gas lines, repair and replace fixtures, water heaters, tankless heaters, pressure regulators, garbage disposals, sinks, toilets, faucets. Troubleshooting old homes, to installation and design of the 18,000 foot custom homes.