Folsom Cleaning Service, Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2012

4.3

Po Box 277

Folsom, CA 95763

Folsom Cleaning Service, Inc, is a leader full-service, owner-operated cleaning company specializing in Residential & Commercial Cleaning. Folsom Cleaning Service has been in Sacramento & Silicon Valley for more than 11 years. In that time, has been a fortune to serve many satisfied residential &

07/01/2015

Greg H.

I have had them for 2 years now and quite happy.

Description of Work
I use this company on an ongoing basis to clean my house... every two weeks. Very thorough on bathrooms and kitchen.

04/28/2015

Susan S.

Very well.

Description of Work
General housekeeping

01/14/2015

Loganathan L.

Excellent

Description of Work
House cleaning

02/22/2014

Erin S.

Left a phone message and sent a contact request through the website, and no one from this company bothered to respond. All I can say is that their customer service is greatly lacking. Apparently, they don't want the business.

Description of Work
Can't really comment on their quality of cleaning service, since we couldn't get anyone to respond to our requests for a house cleaning quote.

01/06/2014

David A.

Sometimes difficult to confirm next cleaning date. Crew of three does a pretty good job. Have noted that some of the tile floors are still have signs of dirt.

Description of Work
Total house cleaning, floors, appliances, and bathrooms, Mopped tile floors, vacumned carpets, dusted all surfaces.

11/15/2013

marie B.

He came to the house. Looked it over gave a quote . We accepted the quote on the spot. We asked what day he would return and he said he didn't have his calendar and would have to give us a call that afternoon. He never called . Two days later, I emailed him - no response. Three days later I called him and he said he was still looking at the schedule and would call me back with a date. Weeks have gone by and I guess Victor is still checking his schedule. Needless to say I doubt we will ever get a call regarding the cleaning of our house from this vendor. I prefer finding someone responsible enough to get back to me when they say they will. I'll find someone who wants to do the job. It surprises me that he advertises on yelp $250 for $280 Deal at Folsom Cleaning Service, when he can't even handle the new business he is getting.

Description of Work
Victor came to the house, looked it over and gave us a quote for whole house cleaning and also every other week cleaning.

10/09/2013

janet R.

I work for an animal hospital. I am encharge of the cleaning of the hospital. After 3 months of trying to get an answer from the owner of Folsom Cleaning Service to do our floors he finally gave us a time and a date. After phoning him twice to make sure that the time is correct and it's set for Sunday the 27 th of September the girls and the Doctor removed everything off the floors encluding the surgery tables and animal cages. That Sunday the owner came down to the hospital early to open up for him. He never showed or even phoned. She then phoned him after 40 minutes and when he answered he had just woken up. He had made an excuse that his worker had a heart attack the night before. She asked if anyone else could do it or even himself ? He replied no. So Monday morning when everyone came to work they had double duty ,putting the hospital back together and then starting their day. I would never recommend Folsom Cleaning Service to anyone.

Description of Work
He did not show up.

Category floor cleaning

I really apologize for that inconvenience. It was a last minute emergency; for the same reason that employee is not working for Folsom Cleaning Service anymore because we do not want to have the same problem in the future; and we want to mention that we work from Monday to Sunday so Sunday was not the problem. We told the person in charge that we are going to pay for any expenses that this emergency caused.

06/24/2013

Leslie N.

I hired someone else first and am so sorry I did. I called Victor and thank goodness he sent two very professional, but friendly people who have cleaned for me three times. My plan is for them to continue cleaning for a long time. I would highly recommend this company,and I have, to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Housekeeping

Category blind cleaning

02/21/2013

Liza S.

I started with Folsom Cleaning after trying many other house cleaning services. I am really happy with the quality of service. They are punctual and get the house clean. No details are missed. I am particularly picky about my house. Let me tell you, I am very happy with Folsom Cleaning.

Description of Work
They Cleaned my entire House including my Window inside and outside, Gutter, and they did professional Carpet cleaning too.

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, floor cleaning

Clean windows -clean carpets

Over 30 years experience with window and carpet cleaning. License bonded and insured. Also carpet repair available, restretch, patches, seam repair, pet odor removal, tile and grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Don’t be scammed by low prices in the door cause chances are you will pay more than what I would charge guaranteed have a great day.

Elite Window and Gutter

Elite window and gutter offers window cleaning, gutter cleaning, screen repair and new screens. We have 20 years of experience to help you with your home maintenance needs! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Master's Window & Gutter Cleaning, Inc

Master's Window & Gutter Cleaning is a professional window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing company in the greater sacramento area. We currently have 7 full-time Technicians and are a family owned and operated business. We usually do not use subcontractors. We are licensed through the city of Rancho Cordova with business license # 306050 and special business license # 306051. We offer 10% off for first time Angie's List members whose services total $199 or more. The manager of the company is the 2005 national banjo champion! Award winning. You can get an instant online quote by going to our website and clicking on clicking on "Instant Online Quote" at the top of the page .

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

We specialize in general home cleaning, windows cleaning, carpet cleaning, Tile and grout cleaning, office cleaning.