Deborah Colman - RE/MAX

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2012

2340 East Bidwell Street

Folsom, CA 95630

REAL ESTATE AGENT /BROKER IN THE GREATER SACRAMENTO AREA. LICENSED, FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL SINCE 1987. EXPERIENCED, KNOWLEDGABLE, RESULTS-ORIENTED REPRESENTATION FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY. ALSO EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH INVESTORS....

Resposiveness

real estate agent (30)

06/18/2019

I cannot say enough good things about Debby. She helped my husband and I buy a home in Rocklin, CA. We are not only extremely satisfied with our purchase but also the whole experience in-general. She was very experienced and vastly knowledgeable about the location, market and all the formalities that go into a transaction of this nature. We were not local to the area we were buying in. Debby helpe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Searching and buying property

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

01/19/2019

Debby did a fantastic job selling our home. She came highly recommended and sold many homes in our area. We were kept updated during the entire process. We had time restrictions and needed to get full price for our home. Debby found the best qualified buyer, we got full price and closed quickly. With her knowledge and expertise, we didn’t have to stress about anything. If you want your listing and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sale of Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2019

Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy that our teamwork had such great results for you and that you were able to move on quickly to your new destination! Please keep me posted as to the progress of your new home. Looking forward to hearing from you both!

06/12/2018

Debby Colman has been my real estate agent since 2012. Her expertise has assisted me in my investments in selling properties for me and my family. She is a diligent, qualified, and hard-working realtor. Her credibility and honesty are impeccable. I have great respect for her and am always willing to share my experiences with Debby, to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real Estate Agent

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

Thank you so much for your confidence in me!

06/11/2018

I have worked with Real estate agents for over 30 years. Debbie Coleman is a knowledgeable ,high performing agent. Debbie expertise of the real estate market allowed us to receive top price for our home.Debbie goes above and beyond to insure her clients are taken care of. I highly recommend her for all your Real Estate needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real Estate agent to sell a home in Folsom, CA

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

I was very happy to be of service to your family. It was a pleasure to meet you and work with you toward out common goal. Best Wishes!

07/10/2017

She's my current real-estate agent. She did not charge me it's free, it's commissioned, when your house will be sold. The quality of her work is very good. Well, I found her when I was reading providers magazine when I was looking for a real-estate agent and was recommended. She was personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She's my real estate agent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2017

03/27/2017

Deborah helped me with my real estate when I was searching for the perfect place for me. She is not only the most professional real estate agent I have ever known, she also made the experience enjoyable and educational. I recommend you contact her and you will also have a successful real estate experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to find a place that was just right for me. With so many options and locations, it was essential that I found a Realtor who knew the area, the schools and had to ability to know how to find answers to the many questions that I had.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!. So glad that I could be a part of your success. :)

02/22/2017

The house sold over asking in under one week!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deborah is the best real estate agent we have ever had the pleasure of working with! She was with us every step of the way - helping with paint colors, carpet selections and other issues important for the sale. When a structural problem arose, she helped resolve the problem so it was handled correctly for both the seller and the buyer. Deborah is a total professional, someone you can trust and also a joy to work with. We highly recommend Deborah and we are available anytime anyone has any questions.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2014

02/21/2017

This was an OUTSTANDING experience. Debby's knowledge, on both buying and selling saved us time, money and stress. This was an excellent experience and we will use Debby again in the future when the next buy/sell opportunity comes. We recommend Debby highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Debby listed/sold our old home and represented us as buyers on a new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

Thank you so much for your kind words! Great clients make for great results. I am so happy that you love your new home. :)

09/28/2016

We found Debby  on Angie's list.  She was highly recommended.  We interviewed her (as well as two other real estate agents) and were impressed by her real estate experience as well as her knowledge of the area. We were also impressed with her professionalism.  She spent time with us to determine our real estate needs and what we were looking for in a property. She initially enrolled us in her on-l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
provided residential real estates services including appropriate online listings, property showings, and introduction to mortgage broker.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2015

Thank you so much for all of your very kind comments. It was a great pleasure getting to know you both. And, it was extremely satisfying to help you reach a conclusion about what best suits your current housing needs. Please feel free to contact me any time with any real estate questions you may have! Best wishes.

12/12/2015

Debby was very attentive, professional, and a pleasure to work with. She was always very quick to respond and answer any questions I have. I will use her again in the future and will also recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Debby helped me close on my first home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2015

Thank you so very much, [Member name], for giving me the opportunity to help you with your quest! You have a lovely new home, and that was our goal. I can't wait to see how it looks with all of the great changes you've made. Best Wishes, Debby

Real Estate Sales - Buyers & Sellers