Austin Air

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

Austin Air is a small family owned company,We thrive on doing the best work humanly possible and making our customers happy and guarantee our workmanship and lower prices than the rest and we are always honest and wont try to sell you anything that is unnecessary, so if your looking for someone honest who does excellent work and will give you a great deal call me today....

Conejo Valley Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 1979, Conejo Valley Heating and Air Conditioning has been delivering dependable, quality service and comfort. Our expert staff, technicians and comfort advisors work together to bring you the very best in HVAC and water heating services. Indoor air quality, hot water and comfort are our priorities and we’ve got the energy efficient equipment and service teams to provide it! We specialize in installation, repair, and maintenance. We’ve seen just about everything and will put that experience to work for you. We’ll help guide your decision process by answering any of your questions or concerns. Please contact us, we look forward to hearing from you. CSLB#:536465

03/14/2017

Great! I liked them very much. Price very fair. I highly recommend them. Very competitive.  It’s a newer company, so I know they are trying to get work. I would say that I was very happy with their service. Workers were very knowledgeable. I have used them several times. I have been using them for probably 4 years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I primarily use Austin Heating & Air Conditioning. They did a repair on a roof top commercial air conditioner.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! [Member Name Removed] its always a pleasure doing business with you I appreciate the good review. Nick

03/14/2017

This was the first time I used them.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! [Member Name Removed] i very much appreciate the great review much appreciated. Nick

03/11/2017

I echo the many positive reviews given by others. They first tried to troubleshoot the problem over the telephone and save me the cost of a service call. When that was not successful, they were able to provide the service the same day, immediately determined the problem and made the repair. I would not hesitate to use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot thermostat.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! so much [Member Name Removed] I appreciate the great review It was a pleasure meeting you both take care! Nick

09/07/2016

Excellent!!!! Before Nick even showed up he spent 15 minutes on the phone with me to see if he could fix it remotely without charging me????? I couldn't believe it, a truly honest, honest person. He ended up coming by and repairing it for me quickly, efficiently and reasonably priced. I'll only go to Austin Air from now on for all my HVAC needs, I've been through the mill through the years but fin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No Power to my HVAC after installing a new thermostat on my own.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] Thank you! so much it was a pleasure meeting you hope everything is working well Take Care! Nick

05/07/2016

They arrived on time - did a complete run through on the furnace and told me it was in good stead and did not need to be replaced.  I had another company tell me that I needed to buy a new furnace.  They also changed the filter for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked the fire box on my furnace and changed the filter

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! so much i really appreciate the kind review I pride myself on being honest and feel free to contact me if you ever have an questions Thank you!

Heating and Air conditioning repair,service,new installation,preventative maintenance plans,New construction,commercial, residential,we offer quality work at low prices,call us today. 805-850-5426

Home remodeling