Austin Air

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

PO Box 1041

Fillmore, CA 93016

Austin Air is a small family owned company,We thrive on doing the best work humanly possible and making our customers happy and guarantee our workmanship and lower prices than the rest and we are always honest and wont try to sell you anything that is unnecessary, so if your looking for someone honest who does excellent work and will give you a great deal call me today....

03/14/2017

Rob P.

This was the first time I used them.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! [Member Name Removed] i very much appreciate the great review much appreciated. Nick

03/14/2017

Rob P.

Great! I liked them very much. Price very fair. I highly recommend them. Very competitive. It’s a newer company, so I know they are trying to get work. I would say that I was very happy with their service. Workers were very knowledgeable. I have used them several times. I have been using them for probably 4 years now.

Description of Work
I primarily use Austin Heating & Air Conditioning. They did a repair on a roof top commercial air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! [Member Name Removed] its always a pleasure doing business with you I appreciate the good review. Nick

03/11/2017

Marc M.

I echo the many positive reviews given by others. They first tried to troubleshoot the problem over the telephone and save me the cost of a service call. When that was not successful, they were able to provide the service the same day, immediately determined the problem and made the repair. I would not hesitate to use them again!

Description of Work
Troubleshoot thermostat.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! so much [Member Name Removed] I appreciate the great review It was a pleasure meeting you both take care! Nick

09/07/2016

Stan Q.

Excellent!!!! Before Nick even showed up he spent 15 minutes on the phone with me to see if he could fix it remotely without charging me????? I couldn't believe it, a truly honest, honest person. He ended up coming by and repairing it for me quickly, efficiently and reasonably priced. I'll only go to Austin Air from now on for all my HVAC needs, I've been through the mill through the years but finding Nick was truly a stroke of luck. Can' t recommend him enough, Great!

Description of Work
No Power to my HVAC after installing a new thermostat on my own.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] Thank you! so much it was a pleasure meeting you hope everything is working well Take Care! Nick

05/07/2016

Bobbi Jo E.

They arrived on time - did a complete run through on the furnace and told me it was in good stead and did not need to be replaced. I had another company tell me that I needed to buy a new furnace. They also changed the filter for me.

Description of Work
Checked the fire box on my furnace and changed the filter

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! so much i really appreciate the kind review I pride myself on being honest and feel free to contact me if you ever have an questions Thank you!

04/28/2016

Natalie C.

They arrived on time. Installed the new furnace and it looks beautiful! Nick kept me updated on his progress throughout the installation. The area he worked in was spotless when he was all done. They even left an extra filter so I won't have to search for one when I change it next year!

Description of Work
Removed the old heater system and installed a new one

Thank you! [Member Name Removed]

11/03/2015

Jessica F.

This company left me with such a positive impression for a number of reasons! a) Nick and the assistant he brought to bid the job were very personable and trustworthy individuals. They answer the phone, call you back and show up on time. And they're NICE! I know...it's crazy, right? b) They gave me a very reasonable bid. c) They did great work and you can tell they take pride in their work. What?! >mind blown< d) When my contractor told us we should we replace our A/C, we asked Nick for a bid. He was very honest and told us our unit had a number of years left on it and they there was no reason to jump into a new unit. He's right, it's working just fine, even with the extra SQF. Any service that gives you honesty over $'s is a GEM. 100% recommend to my friends with no qualms and have done so repeatedly. Sorry it took me so long to write this review! I only remembered to do it because I'm calling them again for another project. Enough said.

Description of Work
We were building an addition and needed our a/c temp disconnected and reconnected after construction.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! [Member Name Removed] for the great review i really appreciate it, I am glad you are happy with the service provided, i will see you Tuesday Take Care! Nick

08/13/2015

Jaime L.

checked out furnace - no issues found.

Description of Work
checked out furnace - no issues found.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! [removed member name] i really appreciate the kind review, hope everything is working well feel free to call me if you ever have any questions or issues Thanks again and take care Nick

02/26/2015

Julia D.

He doesn’t travel as far as 90035. I thought they were very good. I understand his position.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for $49 for a Seasonal Furnace or Air-Conditioner Tune-Up.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Oh wow Thank you! so much [MEMBER]i am so glad you understand and i really appreciate the review so much, let me know if everything works out, if not i am willing to come out there, I love dealing with nice people as yourself once again Thank you! very much Take care! Nick

01/20/2015

Rob P.

This was a commercial call on a building I have. They were very responsive and they are professional. The price was very competitive.

Description of Work
I used a company called Austin Air. They replaced an AC unit on the roof.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! [member name removed] for the great review it has been a pleasure doing business with you and if you ever have any questions please feel free to call me anytime Take care!

Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc.

Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating has 20+ yrs of experience in all aspects of Heating, Air Conditioning and ventilation. Specializing in high efficiency systems and residential repairs and system change outs. We carry many awards and certificates of a high level of customer satisfaction through the years. Call anytime day or night and we will be there for you. -- Additional phone number (818)835-5783

RR Electric Heating & Air

Established in 1995. We operate a fleet of vans with professional technicians who provide a full range of Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heater services. Over the years, we have consistently delivered the best quality assistance in electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater services. If you are looking for a professional company, contact RR Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning. We guarantee fast, friendly and reliable help from qualified specialists. From simple repairs and service to installation of new systems. We have years of proven experience with all types of electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater systems. We service and install all makes and models. We are a full service company that offers a wide variety of services. Call any day...any time...and speak to a live representative! Call us now (855) 534-4957

Offers by RR Electric Heating & Air on Angi
    Global Green Solutions

Whether you need an A/C or Heater installation or repair in Los Angeles, our team of HVAC pros is here to deliver outstanding service. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional heating and air conditioning experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We're committed to serving you with quality and great value. We'll come to you, listen to your needs, and then come back to you with a logical, feasible plan that works for you. Our first-time customers continually become our long-term customers time and time again, choosing us for all the heating, AC, air ducts needs. Contact us today and see what our commitment to quality is all about! We may not be related, but you'll feel like we're family. We Service Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by Global Green Solutions on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Heating and Air conditioning repair,service,new installation,preventative maintenance plans,New construction,commercial, residential,we offer quality work at low prices,call us today. 805-850-5426

Home remodeling