HomeLife Housekeeping

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2004

4.2

PO Box 2440

Fallbrook, CA 92088

Locally owned & operated since 1985. Serving Fallbrook, Bonsall, Escondido, San Marcos, Vista, Oceanside, and Carlsbad. Carefully selected employees have been background-checked and drug-screened and fully trained. Liability insurance and workers' compensation protection. Weekly, biweekly, monthly, random, vacancy cleaning. Free in-home estimates for recurring schedules....

11/01/2016

Joni B.

Pretty good. Not quite as detailed as I like...missed a few things but acceptable. Would hire again and I would be more specific with what I need.

Description of Work
Detailed cleaning

02/10/2016

Kevin T.

Description of Work
For 3 1/2 hours of service.

03/02/2013

Annette O.

Judy and Sonia have been cleaning here monthly or on call for several years. They always arrive promptly, work efficiently, thoroughly, and are extremely courteous. I have tried several services and none compare to the QUALITY I receive from HomeLife Housekeeping. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Vacuum, dust, mop, kitchen and bath cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Thank you, [member name removed], for taking the time to give HomeLife such a great review. We appreciate this very much.

09/16/2010

Shawndy E.

Buyer beware! I was initially quoted a price of up to $248 for up to 8 service hours, and I do understand that this was an email/internet quote and that it can go a bit over. I had to call because the work was not done as expected; they didn't even bother to wash the 3 plastic glasses and one coffee cup that were dirty, and I had to ask that the special requests get done. The end result was that and it cost me $372 for 14 service hours! My home was NOT dirty enough to require that type of work, so I hope they enjoy their over-inflated fee because they will NEVER get another dime from me. So much for "satisfaction guaranteed"!!!

Description of Work
I hired them to come in and do a "deep clean" of my home, including cleaning the window sills and wiping the kitchen cabinet doors and drawers inside and out.

Category house cleaning

This lady admitted that she had never hired a cleaning service before, that she was not a good housekeeper, and that she wanted her house cleaned before her mother came. Email and phone estimates are always just that--estimates. The home was very dirty and required much more time than originally estimated. To try to ease the client's "sticker shock" we initially gave her 2 free hours. Then when she continued to complain, we refunded her another $62, so that she ended up with 4 free hours of cleaning. Customers who never clean their house, then expect miracles of cleaning companies for "peanuts" are not really the customers we are seeking. Read our blog on this topic at http://www.homelifehousekeeping.com/housecleaning/?p=58.

05/10/2010

Linda J.

HomeLife has been cleaning my house every two weeks for more than 10 years and they're the best - not the cheapest, but the best. The thing I like best about them is that they only send one person to clean your house and it's always the same person unless they quit, and then you get a new regular person and the owners call you to explain the situation. So you always know exactly who has been in your house. Everyone is very nice and they speak excellent English. HomeLife does the screening and training. The cleaning is very good and they provide their own supplies, although they will use your vacuum or supplies if you wish. I feel very comfortable leaving the housekeeper alone in the house to do her job, knowing that all is secure. Chris in the office is extremely helpful and he is very pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
Complete housecleaning.

Category house cleaning

It continues to be a pleasure to service your cleaning needs. Thank you so much for writing such a nice review.

08/03/2005

WE ARE HAPPY WITH THEM, OTHERWISE WE WOULD NOT CONTINUE TO HAVE THEM. THEY JUST DO A GOOD JOB WITH ALL THE HOUSE CLEANING THEY DO.

Description of Work
HOUSE CLEANING.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for your review.

Perfect Views, LLC

Perfect Views is a local veteran owned residential and commercial window washing business. We also provide solar panel and rain gutter cleaning services. We service San Diego, Orange and Riverside Counties. We look forward to providing you with the perfect view!!

A World Glass

At A World Glass, our technicians are trained, licensed through the IWCA(International Window Cleaning Association), covered under our company insurance, and are background checked. We are here to help you keep your home in prime condition. Our goal is a worry free, white glove service for you. We put quality over quantity when servicing your home. Personal growth and development as well as goal setting in each employee's personal life is the core that our company hold onto. We are so confident in our service the we offer an unmatched, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or double your money back! You will not see this anywhere else in the industry! Visit our website or call to learn more!

Offers by A World Glass on Angi
    The Real McCoy Carpet Cleaner

The Real McCoy offers carpet cleaning services in San Diego, CA. Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - carpetcleanersandiego@gmail.com. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Housecleaning, move-ins/move-outs, weekly, biweekly, monthly & green cleaning.

Some heavy construction, clean-ups & organization.