Tom's Lawn Care & Handyman Services

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2016

Serving the Solano County area . Additional email- tomlawncareservices1@gmail.com....

American West Cleaning Services

American West Cleaning Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/06/2017

Very well. We would hire his company again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had Tom take care of our lawn and landscaping for the past 3 years while we lived in Northern California. We just relocated. His company did great work on our yard. Tom is timely, professional, responds quickly to email inquiries and request. We would hire his company again!

CATEGORY lawn service

06/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom use to work for Amigo Landscaping whom I used last year on my backyard. Tom has since taken over the landscaping business so I called him to spruce up my yard again. He did an excellent job and I will use him again for my front yard.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

05/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New customer in April. Rating based on 2 services.

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review I do appreciate any feedback

Replacing, fixing fences & gates, toilet, garbage disposals faucet replacement, drainages & yard clean up.

I do not offer concrete services Or large tree removal or trimming. .