Glenn's Home and Commercial Maintenance

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2012

Hello, I am Glenn Pulliam owner of Glenn's Home and Commercial Maintenance. My company has proudly been serving the Northern Counties of: Sacramento, Solano, and Sonoma Counties since 1988. I possess a California General Contractor's B lincense. I do much of the work myself however, I do have able five well experienced general contractors avalible when needed. We gurantee a 15% cheaper price for termite repairs. If you want a job done, and done correctly then please contact Glenn's Home and Commercial Maintenance today....

L and B Hauling

L and B Hauling is a local company so what are your needs junk removal yard cleanups, leaf removal, hauling in or out wood, gravel etc. Call us to get your project done serving the East Bay and other areas.

Offers by L and B Hauling on Angi
5Js Junk Removal

Call or click for an estimate today! You can reach me any time day or night! Ask us about discounts for senior citizens, military and first responders!

Green Valley Painting Inc.

Green Valley Painting Inc. is a family owned and operated Painting Contractor with 23 full time employees. We have flexible scheduling options to fit the busy lifestyles of the Greater Bay Area.

01/05/2015

Arrived when they said they would finished on time and cleaned up when finished. Did agreat job would hire them again for other work.

Description of Work
Repaired rotten wood on patio and replaced broke window second floor.

Category home remodeling

01/02/2014

I thought they were great, professional, and that they did a good job. They were on time with everything and finished everything promptly like they said they would.

Description of Work
They did carpeting in the living room, bedrooms. They did some tile work in our kitchen and they did some repairs in our bathroom. They also did some handyman repairs.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

12/26/2013

Well since my first mortgage payment wasnt due for about 2 months after I signed final loan documents, I thought that was plenty of time for work to be completed to the home and for my family and I to move in. Boy was I wrong! I began contacting the contractor almost immediately after signing loan documents to give exact details of what I wanted,color of paint,carpeting,etc and to make sure that w...

Description of Work
Hired this contractor because my realtor suggested him. I am a first time home buyer and was gulliable enough to believe that my realtor was suggesting this contractor for my best interest. I bought a short sale and the home had a lot of work that needed to be done before it was habitable. This contractor was hired to paint the interior of the home; replace door, light fixture,toilet and bath tub in hall bath; replace shower pan in master bath;several areas needed dry rot removed from foundation and beams in the roof area; and carpet was to replaced. Also their was electric work that needed to be done and the existing deck was to be removed.

Category bathtub refinishing,carpet installation,home remodeling,interior painters,foundation repair

My company is well experience in virtually all residential repairs. We specialize in bathroom remodeling, Kitchen remodeling, vinyl/tile flooring, roofing, fencing, and trash outs. These are our specialties however, due to my experience and personal contacts there is no job that cannot be done. I have a sturdy network of capable contractors for any task.

When it comes to residential repairs there is virtually no job that we cannot do.