Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since December 2004

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Techie to the Rescue

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

02/23/2016

I bought a new Brother laser printer from Best Buy.  I picked it up in the Vacaville location and spoke to the Geek Squad technician there about having a technician come out to set it up.  About a week later, the tech. came as scheduled.  I received a confirmation reminder call the day before.  The tech. did an excellent job setting the printer up for me and testing out its features.  He left his ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
  Set up new printer.

CATEGORY appliance sales

07/16/2007

Best Buy is a place where you will find a good amount of choices when you need new appliances. The prices are about what they are going to be anywhere. Usually the customer service people know what they are talking about or they will help you in any way that you can. Our dryer has held up just fine. We paid a good price for the unit and have no complaints about Best Buy in general.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best Buy is where we purchased our home's dryer.

CATEGORY appliance sales

12/15/2005

Everyone knows Best Buy, but not everyone knows that they have the best customer service in the business. They easily accommodate the customers wishes. No complications at all. They got the refrigerator out here in a day or so & got it up & running. I had a minor repair done on the crisper & they were good about it. I couldn't have asked for more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a new refrigerator from them, & had it delivered & repaired.

CATEGORY appliance repair,appliance sales

12/15/2005

I called Best Buy & they came right out to repair my microwave, which I'd only had for about a month so it was still under warranty. The timer light went out, so they removed the entire master unit & fixed it. It was a great job; they were on time, professional, & quick. I will continue to use Best Buy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired timer light for microwave.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

12/15/2005

The first guy I talked to at Best Buy was nice, but he lied to me. He rescheduled the installation of my microwave, dishwasher, & stove, but the second guy I talked to is the one who came out to install my appliances. He was very polite, nice, professional, on time, & courteous. I will always use Best Buy & I've referred them to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a microwave from Best Buy & it's one that goes under the counter. I also bought a stove & dishwasher, so they came out & installed them for me.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available