Andrew Antonov Tile

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2010

Construction and remodeling company specializing in floors....

Green Valley Painting Inc.

Green Valley Painting Inc. is a family owned and operated Painting Contractor with 23 full time employees. We have flexible scheduling options to fit the busy lifestyles of the Greater Bay Area.

Larson Bros Painting

We offer a great home painting experience. Our company culture revolves around quality in workmanship and customer service and the painting experts in our crews are hired and trained according to our company mission, which is to provide consistently high quality service with customer service beyond what our competitors can offer. By using our proprietary estimating and management systems and software we can offer more attention to detail than other painters. Everything from our initial walk through to our bids to the actual painting is detail oriented, on purpose. We are not a great painting company by accident, but because the Larson brothers and their team strive every day to provide the best service. We admit that we are not perfect, however, and like every business we will have obstacles and difficult situations arise on our projects. Its that we handle these situations urgently, professionally and fairly that makes us a 5 star company. Additional contact name - Sam Larson.

04/19/2015

Andrew was extremely detailed and accurate. His work is fantastic. Very precise in his work. I am in the construction industry working on high end homes and did not expect this quality of work for my own home. He is really good. He does need to be given enough time to perform this quality of work. He is also a great person to work with. Would hire him on projects any day!

Description of Work
Tile three bathrooms and a kitchen back splash

Category ceramic tile

06/26/2013

Andrew did an excellent job in tiling our patio and outdoor steps. From the initial consultation to the last day of the project he presented himself in a professional manner, and was always on time. He was able to execute the vision we had and offered just the right amount of professional advice to ensure our project was done to our liking. I would recommend him to anyone in the Bay Area. We were ...

Description of Work
Tiled outdoor patio and steps.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

09/24/2012

Andrew is a meticulous and skilled tile worker. He initially quoted me $400 for the job (plus materials) as he was expecting the job to take the majority of the day. However, upon extracting some of the tiles, he identified an underlying problem that resulted in over two full days of work. He only charged me $600, which I thought was more than fair. His quality of work is exceptional. He is a very...

Description of Work
Removed 25 sq/ft of slate tile that was not properly adhering to the surface Scrape concrete of old, defective bonding material Re-lay tile and grout Repair damaged grout and other concrete defects on front patio Clean

Category ceramic tile

01/19/2012

I was very happy! For instance, when you call him, he answers the phone. And when he makes an appointment, he shows up. And when you ask for an estimate, he actually gives you one. And sticks to it! Totally amazing! I was so pleased, I've already recommended him several times. He is willing to work with my ideas, and provides solutions for the problems, at reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Andrew Antonov Tile installs ceramic tile, and custom carpentry.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,woodworking

07/24/2010

Excellent experience. Found Andrew through a grout repair company by Internet and telephone referrals. He estimated cost and time to do job but his diligent, careful work habits went a bit longer than predicted. This did not change the price! Throughout the job, he offered suggestions and ideas for slight design improvements. Cleaned up daily.

Description of Work
Removed linoleum and carpeting. Leveled concrete floor. Prepped cement. Installed Ceramic tile. Removed and repainted moldings. Patched plaster wall and repainted. Cleaned two thresholds.Painted an area not to be tiled. Installed marble tiles along foundation.

Category flooring contractor

Ceramic Tile, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair, Marble & Granite, Painting - Interior

Check, Financing Available