AC's Construction & Landscape

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2012

We are a very proud and experienced construction and landscape company. We are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you the consumer is 100% satisfied with services provided and our team. Billing works as follows 50% due up front and any balance due upon completion, we do accept all major credit cards, paypal, checks and cash....

Nelson electric

My business specializes in doing electrical work exceptionally well. Residential, Comercial, high end remodels and custom homes. Also will install low voltage wiring for televisions, internet lines, cameras and specialty lighting. I have been working for a reputable electrical contractor in vacaville for my entire adult life. I have the means to finally open my own business and I am excited to do so. My family is my support and the reason I get up everyday and work so hard. I hope I get a chance to do work with you.

JUNK180

James here, owner of JUNK180, you're locally owned, professionally operated alternative to the national junk removal franchises chains. You have a junk problem, JUNK180 has your junk removal solution. JUNK180 is a go-to source for top-tier junk removal in the Bay Area, from Oakland to Napa Valley, Vallejo to Pleasanton, and everywhere in between. We serve all of Solano and Contra Costa Counties, and parts of Sonoma, Marin, Alameda, and Napa counties. Based in Benicia, we handle junk loads of all shapes and sizes, hot tub removals, shed demos, and more! We’re ready to answer the call on your junk too! JUNK180 is a full-service company, which means your job doesn’t involve any of this: -Clearing the space around your junk items -Unscrewing or uninstalling your junk items -Moving your junk items downstairs -Carrying your junk items to the curb -Preparing your junk items in any way There is no labor involved on your part when JUNK180 takes the job. We uninstall, lift, load, and transport each and every piece of junk you’ve got, all for a lower price than our partial-service competitors.

Pressure Wash Anthony and Sons LLC

05/16/2015

I messaged the company from within Angies list Message Center but never received any answer. Seems the subscription fee is money wasted.

Description of Work
Nothing!

Category garage builders

07/09/2013

After our first meeting with Aaron and Caleb we were very impressed not only with their combined areas of experience and knowledge but even more impressed that they discussed a couple of our more difficult projects with enthusiasm for the opportunity to be challenged outside of their more typical job requests. Other contractors flat out did not want to build our retaining wall given our particular...

Description of Work
Rebuilt our deck when it became apparent the rot and water damage was too extensive to simply repair and restore. Designed, built, and stained new benches for our deck. Replaced the posts to our pergola and stained our deck's pergola (which had never been stained because of it's size and numerous slats, other contractors either refused or wanted to charge an exorbitant amount for the job.). Built a stamped concrete retaining wall to address some particular concerns. A variety of other landscape and handyman type projects including fence repairs, indoor/outdoor electrical outlet installation, large shrub removal and landscape clearance, put-together an arbor we ordered and installed it where we wanted it placed.

Category garage builders

01/18/2013

I called around for weeks for my bathroom remodel estimate. AC's was the first to respond and never tried to sell me on anything more than I had originally wanted. Once the price was agreed on, the guys started immediately. They were finished within a couple of days and left me speechless when I did the final walk through. They went above and beyond and always made my satisfaction their priority. ...

Description of Work
My dream bathroom

Category garage builders,home remodeling

Thank you very much for your review Member, it is always our goal for you the customer to be happy with our work and team. We look forward to assisting you on your next project in the near future.

We strive to be your homes one stop shop, we offer electrical, plumbing, tile, bathroom/kitchen remodel, laminate flooring, handyman needs, painting, new landscape, designs, sod,retaining walls,tree pruning/removal, clean-ups, irrigation, decks, fences, concrete(including stamped) Hauling

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal