Cutler Construction

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2011

Cutler Construction was founded by Samuel Lewis Cutler in 2008. A native San Franciscan with 20+ years experience in the craftsmanship of construction and renovation. In the Bay Area, his reputation has been built upon extensive knowledge, unwavering professionalism, and attention to detail. His projects mirror the unique, economic, cultural, and physical landscapes of the San Francisco Bay Area. Sam leads his teams with integrity, enthusiasm, and commitment. His passion for hard work stemming from early childhood drives Sam to continually evolve his craft and keep pace with this dynamic region....

JOHN BLYTHE ELECTRIC

Serving Marin homeowners 35+ years, with over 2855 satisfied clients. Family owned since 1982. Expertise in lighting, new circuits, problem-solving and remodel. I welcome calls to discuss projects, answer questions and give you suggestions.

Upright Construction

We are a full service construction here to help you with all your plumbing needs, water heaters, gas, sewer lines. We also love doing flooring, roofing and drywall work.

Floor Pros

Floor Pros was established in 1980 as a family owned business to provide the San Francisco Bay Area with quality hardwood flooring installation, sanding, and refinishing services for both commercial and residential homes and businesses. We are committed to providing our customers in San Francisco, San Mateo, Marin, Contra Costa, and Alameda counties with exceptional hardwood flooring services. Our new customers are all wondering the same thing, what makes Floor Pros qualified for quality work? We are members of several institutions that set high standards for the hardwood flooring industry. Trained and certified by the National Wood Flooring Association, who sets the benchmark for professional conduct, we guarantee that our technicians are the best in the industry. Also, we are a proud member of USGBC, who sets the standards for environmentally sustainable construction. Believing that providing quality services is a continuous process, we send our technicians to hardwood flooring workshops in and out of the San Francisco Bay Area a few times each year to ensure that they are current with techniques and technologies. This year we have enrolled our technicians for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification by USGBC. Understanding that sustainable business practices are in the best interest of our customers, suppliers, employees, and environment, we are one of the few hardwood flooring companies in based in the San Francisco Bay Area that are pioneering LEED projects. We also believe in using the best product our suppliers can provide us to ensure that the wood flooring is long lasting and durable. Each year, we make three to four trips to our supplier’s headquarters; whether it’s in Canada, Seattle, or Brazil, we go the distance to find the best brands. Some of the prestigious brands we carry are: Mirage, Lauzon, DuChateau, and Oshkosh Designs. Each brand and product we use and carry is hand picked by our current founder and president,

10/29/2017

John D.

I had three criteria when searching for a contractor: Quality, Honesty, and Communication. Sam passes all three tests with flying colors. I've already recommended Sam to friends and family, and wouldn't hesititate to do it again. After my father passed, we needed someone to renovate my parents' former rental. The last tenant did a number on the place and it was already showing its age. Sam was aware of the significance of this project to my family and was very conscientious about keeping within the budget. He rebuilt the inside of the entire house including all new plumbing, electrical, and insulation. Mom was so happy with Sam's work that she had him remodel her own kitchen and bathroom. It's very difficult to find a contractor with a balance of craftmanship, honesty, and effective communication. Don't hesitate to give Sam a call!

Description of Work
Complete interior renovation of rental property. Additional work done: Remodel of kitchen and bathroom of primary residence.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,electrician,picture framing,hardwood floor,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,foundation repair

11/09/2015

Miranda F.

Sam has been my first-call contractor for over a year now. He first came out to install a steel entry door in my garage. His response, price, and work was all top notch. Since then, I've consulted on him for a number of projects, and he always gets the job if available. Sam is the ultimate professional and a master craftsman. His business is set up nicely with email invoices, and he takes credit cards via online transactions. As a single female, first time homeowner that loves power tools, it has been a blessing to find a contractor that doesn't mind showing the ropes on various home improvement and maintenance tasks. I went absolutely nuts turning my garage into a man cave, complete with laminate floors, fancy molding and trim everywhere. Sam helped me out every step of the way, didn't mind my nosing around, and taught me some tricks about edging and coping. Probably the best thing about this guy is his attention to detail and work ethic: if he touches something, he's going to try and make it the best that it can possibly be.

Description of Work
Installed entry door. Trim and molding. Electrical. Roofing.

Category electrician,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,doors

12/18/2012

KARYN V.

Fantastic overall experience!

Description of Work
Sam is a great guy. And a great carpenter/contractor. He's worked on several projects for us over the years (gorgeous backyard fence, hot tub deck, build-out at my husband's office). He's always easy to talk to, true to his word, and reliable. His rates are very competitive and he's realistic when bidding. We've recommended him to friends and he's done nothing but first rate work for them also. In short...call him, talk to him and get your project done!

Category home builders

Cutler Construction

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2011

10 Olema Rd

Fairfax, CA 94930

Residential and commercial remodels, additions, restoration and maintenance, window, door casing, crown molding, chair rail, cabinetry, flooring, roofing, stairs, rails, retaining walls, foundations, decks, fences & siding.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover