Paul Kearney Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2008

General Contractor in business in the Sacramento area since 1994. We will work with you to make your dream a reality. We pride ourselves in quality craftsmanship. Remodels, additions, kitchens, bathrooms. No job to small. Residential and Commercial Tenant Imrovements. Quality craftmanship. Family owned & operated. Licensed & Insured. Lic. No 690600 Free Estimates 10% Senior Discount...

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

01/12/2019

Paul had great ideas for how my deck should be done and was really patient with me as I was making decisions. The work was done quickly and on time. Very happy with my new deck/patio.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck remodel

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

05/22/2018

We were truly blessed to have found Paul Kearney. We had a complete kitchen and half bathroom remodel. I had a vision and he never once made me feel like it was unattainable. His workers were professional and performed above our expectations. I went from a 1975 run down kitchen to a beautiful southern contemporary one. I truly have a kitchen right out of a magazine. I am in complete awe of his wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed kitchen / half bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

03/22/2018

They did a great job, they assembled a Gazebo Kit, and they did a great job assembling it, they were prompt & professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Building a Gazebo in the backyard

CATEGORY remodeling

03/21/2018

I must say that one thing you want when someone is working around your house is it to be kept clean. We have 3 kids and when the bathroom was a mess and torn apart it was always clean when we got home. They quality of the work is second to none. Paul will work with you about every detail on the job you are looking to do. We could not be happier with all the work that they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, painting, new floors 2 new bathrooms

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,decks,concrete driveways,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,driveway gates

03/08/2018

Each project was taken on with great care. Paul has always ensured that he understood exactly what we were looking to do and that it was done at or above expectations. He has been available for questions and will offer his expert opinion when needed. His crew is always prompt and works diligently until the project is completed. It is without hesitation that I recommend Paul Kearney, Inc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paul Kearney construction has provided several different services for us. We had a complete bathroom remodel, exterior window framing done, painting projects, an outdoor gazebo kit installation, and many other smaller construction items

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,garage builders,ceiling fans,home remodeling

Kitchens & Bathrooms, Additions, remodels. Fences, decks, window, doors. All areas of your home improvement needs.