Parker Building Services

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2018

8111 Sunrise East Way

FAIR OAKS, CA 95628

PROTECTION/PREVENTION measures in place Owner/Operator - Free Quotes Since 1992. 40+ years experience - On time and Done Right! Service you'll be PROUD of! Visa/Mastercard Accepted

11/28/2021

Karen B.

The projects went well. Ron was very professional. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
I had a gutter on my garage roof that was only partially installed, with no downspouts. Ron arrived a few minutes early and got right to work securing the gutter and installing the downspout. He had time to install an indoor antenna.

Category gutter repair, handyman service

02/19/2021

Kate N.

Great. Ron arrived on time. Got right to work. Finished quickly. The faucet worked and looked great.

Description of Work
Remove existing faucet and install new one Services

09/27/2020

Jim C.

Ron is an amazing craftsmen . He has done many projects here at our house and always does a fantastic job. I recommend him to all my friends. You will not be disappointed with his work. Thanks for doing such a fine job Ron.

Description of Work
Rebuilt Wood Steps off the driveway

Category woodworking

09/09/2020

Jeri P.

Ron came to our house to look at all of the dry rot repair with my husband. They looked all over where we needed dry rot repair. We asked him for a bid on three spots that he had already seen. He gave us a bid, then when the day came for him to start the work, he showed up and told me that it was going to cost a lot more for what he was going to do. That is very unprofessional in my opinion. If felt like a bait and switch. Not cool!

Description of Work
Needed dry rot repair.

Category handyman service

My first look at the dry rot damage I missed the damage to the rafters. It was an honest mistake..not a trick. I was not able to do the work for 1/3 of the actual repair cost. Again, I'm sorry.

08/20/2020

Ted and Carole E.

Work was excellent. It was completed fast and efficiently to our complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

05/06/2020

Joy G.

Ron was very responsive from the beginning. He provided an upfront estimate and came right on time. He worked on building my steel gazebo and it came out perfect. I will definitely be hiring him again!

Description of Work
Gazebo Assembly

04/01/2020

Annette K.

Great! I would totally recommend Ron to anyone! Good work, very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation, Ethernet cable run under house

02/16/2020

Jim C.

Ron did a Great Job building me a new side gate. He took the old one away and the new one looks great and works perfect. 👍

Description of Work
New Side Gate

Category handyman service, woodworking

Thanks

01/18/2020

Gary C.

Ron was prompt, professional and the price was right. The tub looks better than ever and we will definitely use his skills again.

Description of Work
Rechaulking a bathtub and installing a grab bar over the tub.

11/15/2019

Pamela R.

Ron arrived well before his promised time of 12:00 p.m. He did all the work I needed done +. When I spoke to him on the phone I had not mentioned that I was having a problem with the garage lights and he had no problem with adding that. He also went above and beyond by blowing out all the leaves that had accumulated in the garage. His price for all his work was very reasonable.

Description of Work
I needed my gate repaired, also garage lights and two outlets in the kitchen.

11/15/2019

Linda R.

Great! Ron came the same day and set the bed frames up for me. He was thorough, professional and very nice. I'll definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Reassemble bed frames

11/01/2019

Linda R.

It was great! Ron was able to come the same day. He fixed my bed frames to accommodate new mattresses in less than an hour & charged a reasonable fee. He's easy to talk to & very nice. I'll use him again & have already shared his contact info with 2 friends.

Description of Work
Handymen

10/30/2019

Steve B.

Ron did a great job. Would hire again in a minute.

Description of Work
Handymen

10/18/2019

Jim C.

Ron did a great job. He is a true craftsman and did up and beyond what I expected. I have complete faith in Ron and know he will get the job done on time and at a fair price. I have already recommended him to my neighbors and friends. "Thanks again Ron"

Description of Work
repair front stairs, paint, new stove install, pressure wash

Category electrician, handyman service, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

10/05/2019

Mike B.

Ron was absolutely fantastic! He was on time, professional, did a wonderful job and fixed our problem. We will highly recommend them him in the future to our friends and associates. He is a winner.

Description of Work
He installed rollers on the patio door.

Category doors

10/03/2019

Mike B.

Ryan fantastic! He knew what he was doing, did a outstanding job, was quick, efficient, and honest! Will be calling him back for other jobs as needed. Will also be recommending him to others!

Description of Work
Handymen

10/01/2019

Valerie H.

Ron did a very professional job. I needed floor covering so my disabled husband could maneuver more easily in our home. He measured what was needed, bought the materials and installed. What was nice was Ron went above and beyond installing a side railing on the bed (which I would have never figured out) and installed a hand-held shower head....I included the extras in his pay, but was very grateful that he both responded to my needs and did it with a smile....

Description of Work
Handymen, Plumbing

Category handyman service, plumbing

09/22/2019

Jim C.

Ron is amazing. Very professional & a true craftsman. I would recommend him to everyone. You won't be disappointed. I have had him do other jobs around the house & it's always the same. Awesome.

Description of Work
Replace wood steps on the driveway

Category handyman service, woodworking

09/13/2019

Fred L.

The work went very well. Ron is very professional, on time with the right tools, worked efficiently and was easy to communicate with.

Description of Work
Handymen, Electrical

09/12/2019

Gloria H.

Wow. Ron was great. Very efficient and personable. He knew exactly what was needed and performed over my expectations. I will hire him again.

Description of Work
Handymen, Plumbing

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing

09/05/2019

Sarah Dorothy C.

Everything went great! Got all the stuff done and Ron did a really great job. We will definitely hire him back and recommend him to our family and friends. Thanks Ron

Description of Work
Putting fans, light fixtures up, hanging curtain rod, fixing a cabinet wood door, putting a plug in the wall to hang out flat screen, and taking a load to the dump.

09/02/2019

John L.

I sent an email to Ron describing the scope of the job. He replied the same day and offered to come out the next day (Sunday) and perform the work. The job was completed quickly and efficiently in about 15 minutes. I really appreciated the quick response and the overall quality of the work.

Description of Work
Stereo speaker repair that required soldering two wires

08/17/2019

Wendy R.

This was a same day, close to his end of day, urgent request. He responded to my call and request. He was AWESOME! He said 7pm, he was here at 6:45pm. He got to work quickly. He completed the job by 7:30pm. Very nice, professional, respectful and strictly business. He also cleaned up the area.

Description of Work
Installed a SimpliSafe Video Doorbell

08/08/2019

Phyllis S.

He came over to give me an estimate at no charge and he looked over the work to be done. He gave me an estimate that was in line with others. We decided on a day and time and he was right on time. He came in and began to work. He was in and out many times to make sure it got mounted in the correct spot. It was mounted perfectly. He left enough work area that the contractors can finish their job and then he will come back and hammer the mounting screws into the wood.

Description of Work
My dryer vent was in a tight spot so the contractors who were replacing the Hardi Shake boards needed it moved.

08/04/2019

Lonnie S.

All 3 projects came out perfectly. Ron is very careful and meticulous to do the job right. And because he knows what he's doing, he gives good advice if slight alterations to the project would be of benefit. He's also very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Assembly of a metal shed with construction of foundation, installation of a window-mounted A/C with support platform, and installation of dog flap into back door.

Thanks [Member Name Removed] I'll see you on the next project