Parker Building Services

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2018

8111 Sunrise East Way

FAIR OAKS, CA 95628

PROTECTION/PREVENTION measures in place Owner/Operator - Free Quotes Since 1992. 40+ years experience - On time and Done Right! Service you'll be PROUD of! Visa/Mastercard Accepted ...

handyman (36)electrician (5)plumbers (3)pressure washing (2)roofing (1)gutter repair (1)gutter cleaning (1)woodworking (5)house painting (2)door installation (1)

11/28/2021

Karen B.

The projects went well. Ron was very professional. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
I had a gutter on my garage roof that was only partially installed, with no downspouts. Ron arrived a few minutes early and got right to work securing the gutter and installing the downspout. He had time to install an indoor antenna.

Category gutter repair,handyman service

Work Completed On 11/27/2021

02/19/2021

Kate N.

Great. Ron arrived on time. Got right to work. Finished quickly. The faucet worked and looked great.

Description of Work
Remove existing faucet and install new one Services

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

09/27/2020

Jim C.

Ron is an amazing craftsmen . He has done many projects here at our house and always does a fantastic job. I recommend him to all my friends. You will not be disappointed with his work. Thanks for doing such a fine job Ron.

Description of Work
Rebuilt Wood Steps off the driveway

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

09/09/2020

Jeri P.

Ron came to our house to look at all of the dry rot repair with my husband. They looked all over where we needed dry rot repair. We asked him for a bid on three spots that he had already seen. He gave us a bid, then when the day came for him to start the work, he showed up and told me that it was going to cost a lot more for what he was going to do. That is very unprofessional in my opinion. If felt like a bait and switch. Not cool!

Description of Work
Needed dry rot repair.

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

My first look at the dry rot damage I missed the damage to the rafters. It was an honest mistake..not a trick. I was not able to do the work for 1/3 of the actual repair cost. Again, I'm sorry.

08/20/2020

Ted and Carole E.

Work was excellent. It was completed fast and efficiently to our complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

05/06/2020

Joy G.

Ron was very responsive from the beginning. He provided an upfront estimate and came right on time. He worked on building my steel gazebo and it came out perfect. I will definitely be hiring him again!

Description of Work
Gazebo Assembly

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

04/01/2020

Annette K.

Great! I would totally recommend Ron to anyone! Good work, very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation, Ethernet cable run under house

Category electrician,handyman service

Work Completed On 03/21/2020

02/16/2020

Jim C.

Ron did a Great Job building me a new side gate. He took the old one away and the new one looks great and works perfect. 👍

Description of Work
New Side Gate

Category handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 02/16/2020

Thanks

01/18/2020

Gary C.

Ron was prompt, professional and the price was right. The tub looks better than ever and we will definitely use his skills again.

Description of Work
Rechaulking a bathtub and installing a grab bar over the tub.

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

11/15/2019

Pamela R.

Ron arrived well before his promised time of 12:00 p.m. He did all the work I needed done +. When I spoke to him on the phone I had not mentioned that I was having a problem with the garage lights and he had no problem with adding that. He also went above and beyond by blowing out all the leaves that had accumulated in the garage. His price for all his work was very reasonable.

Description of Work
I needed my gate repaired, also garage lights and two outlets in the kitchen.

Category electrician,handyman service

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

Handyman Services that include Construction, Plumbing, Electrical, Landscaping, Painting, Fixture Installation, Assembly

HVAC