MATT VOGT PIANO AND ORGAN MOVING

Piano Tuning
Mailing Service

OWNER OPERATOR....

Yolo Transfer

Yolo Transfer is a full service moving company, we offer packing, unpacking, piano moving, college move out specials, long distance and local moves at a competitive price. Sometimes move out and move in dates don't line up, thats okay because we also offer professional and secure storage in our 20,000 sq/ft warehouse. We will meet all your moving needs in a professional, courteous, timely manner with respect and understanding for how stressful a move can be. Our goal is to make you feel stress free and to enjoy your move as much as possible. Our estimators and move coordinators are available any time for any questions or changes that may arise during your moving process. All employees are fulltime and background checked, we DO NOT use day laborers or contractors. As an agent for Stevens Worldwide Van Lines we recently recieved their first ever National agent of the month award. Family owned and opperated since 1973. Contact us today for a free estimate and make your next move, your best move.

Offers by Yolo Transfer on Angi
Make Your Move Folsom

My name is Kevin and I am the owner of Make Your Move Folsom. I have built my business on 13 years of dedicated service. Yes, walking the walk everyday, year after year. Moving may seem like a simple task just like throwing a football, but not everyone is Tom Brady. My experience proves to me that actually very few people meet my standards, or should I say, done what I have. We exceed state minimums for insurance and provide 100% FULL VALUE coverage with -No Deductible-free of charge. So yes, I trust my crew. I am extremely concerned about their performance and character because not only your money, but my money is on the line, as it should be. I have spent seven years on the back of a truck every single day as well as another five running a proven and successful business simply because I enjoy helping people and making them happy. We are a family run business and truly care about making a difference in the moving industry. Trying to establish ourselves as a company you will tell your friends and family about for future moves to create a family type relationship. 75% of our business is repeat and referred customers, so we hope you will consider giving us a chance to take some of the stress out of the moving experience by booking your move with us.

Offers by Make Your Move Folsom on Angi
SIERRA VALLEY MOVING & STORAGE INC

Sierra Valley Moving & Storage, Inc. opened for business in 1998. Starting with 1 truck and 2 men (the owners), Sierra Valley has grown into a full service moving and storage provider. Since 1998, Sierra Valley has become the regional company of choice for many commercial and private clients. We take pride in being flexible in order to meet the needs of our individual customers, and in acting as a support team for our corporate clients who need results in a timely manner. Ray Martinez and Larry Stokes, the owners, have more than 40 years of experience in the moving & storage industry, and have built their company on a foundation of customer satisfaction and personal accountability. Both are active in the daily operations of the company, and strive to develop personal relationships with repeat, and potential clients alike. Sierra Valley Moving handles all types of relocation, private and commercial. Office and household relocations, packing services, modular furniture installations, and furniture deliveries are all services that we provide. All of our trucks are equipped with lift gates, which promote both employee and product safety, and selected trucks are equipped with Air Ride vans for more sensitive cargo. In addition to rack space for palletized freight, our 45,000 sq. ft. storage facility is home to more than 450 storage vaults, and is fully alarmed to ensure protection of our customer’s product. *We are now an approved E-Waste Collection site! Call for details about an environmentally friendly way to dispose of unwanted electronics!

05/09/2017

Pamela S.

Great. I was very pleased with the service. 15

Description of Work
Matt and his partner moved a piano for me about 5 miles. They were punctual, professional, and careful with my piano. They clearly do this frequently and know what they are going.

04/13/2017

Scott B.

Excellent. We forgot to move and contractor was arriving the next day to sand hardwood floors. Matt recognized the situation and squeezed us in the same day!

Description of Work
Moved our piano from the living room to a bedroom while remodeling.

10/11/2016

Joy D.

5 stars!!! Matt and his crew were very professional and careful. Matt explained the process in detail and made what could have been very stressful very pleasant. Eod recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
I had an upright piano moved upstairs to my apt. Matt and his crew were very careful and professional.

01/21/2016

Tashina B.

Matt was possibly the most customer service oriented business person I've dealt with in awhile. He took my call, scheduled me in a timely manner, offered competitive rates, and delivered my piano without damage. He was beyond courteous, kind and professional. We received reminder and confirmation calls as we were told we would. Everything was executed to the schedule provided. I would not only recommend Matt Vogt Piano & Organ Moving, but plan to use them again should another piano of ours need transportation

Description of Work
Picked up, transported and unloaded high standing piano.

12/13/2015

Rebecca J.

Matt and his team were responsive, friendly, professional, and were careful to perform the job safely (ensuring their own safety by performing a check of what they needed to navigate, removing any potential obstacle, and protecting the piano -- all while using clear three-way communication). They're definitely pros, and I'm glad that I called them!

Description of Work
Matt and his team moved a piano from an upstairs condo and across town.

12/08/2015

Sarah L.

Very good. No hiccups and I am a stickler.

Description of Work
Very professional and brought the right equipment to get the job done efficiently.

08/20/2015

Gerald M.

Three very professional movers handled the piano with care and efficiency.

Description of Work
Moved my spinet piano from an apartment to my current home.

04/20/2015

Michael C.

I contacted Matt on Monday, 3 days before the actual baby grand piano move, and he was very responsive to my request. Matt and his helper Paul showed up at the pickup site on schedule, was very professional and careful in the home with hardwood floors and with disassembling and packing the piano. Delivering the piano was went just as smoothly, again making sure that the hardwood floors were covered and protected, reassembling the piano and positioning the piano to a desirable site. Matt Vogt Piano and Organ moving is my first choice if I need to move my piano and the cost of service was very reasonable, $295, to move 16 miles. Read the reviews and judge for yourself you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Baby Grand Piano move

02/25/2015

Helen G.

He was very friendly and moved the piano very professionally. He even dropped a couple of things at three location.

Description of Work
I moved houses he moved all property as well as my piano.

02/09/2015

Helen G.

They were fast and knew just what they were doing.

Description of Work
They moved my daughter's piano approximately 10 miles to her daughter's house.

Category piano moving

PIANO AND ORGAN MOVING, CLIMATED CONTROLLED STORAGE, CRATING & WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE.

ASK FOR DETAILS