Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2006

HomePRO is a professional exterior remodeler, with a focus on beautifying, repairing and protecting the exterior of existing residential homes. We have our own employees who are skilled in all phases of home improvement and can expertly handle anything that might be encountered during a job.

BeforeDuringAfter

stucco (65)window replacement (27)door installation (15)house painting (13)siding companies (13)general contractors (9)woodworking (6)roofing (4)gutter repair (4)drywall (4)plastering (3)masonry (3)

01/11/2021

Michael H.

A vehicle crashed into our garage which knocked out the entire corner wall segment. This is the 2nd time we've worked with HomePRO and once again Mat and his team did a great job. Communication and responsiveness to questions was outstanding and the team was very professional every day with a clean up of all tools/materials. Will definitely call HomePRO again if we have any future repair needs.

Description of Work
Garage wall repair

Category drywall, picture framing, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 01/10/2021

02/23/2020

Andrea S.

Prompt & really easy to work with. Repair work looks great!

Description of Work
Masonry repair

Category masonry, stucco

Work Completed On 02/23/2020

12/26/2019

Pam V.

met with them and after calling them and emailing them 5 times I nevergot a quote

Description of Work
Stucco outside of my house and never got a quote form them

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

Hi, We have no record of you contacting our company. You must have us confused with a different company because we always return all calls. If you are intrested in discussing your project you can call us any time.

02/02/2018

Tom F.

I interviewed three repair companies, two in person, while Matt Stevenson at HomePro requested photos of the damage be sent to him in lieu of an onsite estimate. HomePro was the highest bid, but provided the most professional and comprehensive written estimate. My past experience in hiring low-bid, "semi-professional" labor has never turned out well, so I hired Matt based on positive customer reviews and his company's apparent professionalism. The time span between contract signing and start of work was seven weeks, only vaguely knowing when work would begin, until I received an email from Matt stating they were ready to start work the next day. The repair men doing the work were great: punctual, committed, and obviously experienced professionals, ...and the results were outstanding. They took their time, exhibiting seasoned craftsmanship, and I was delighted how well the job turned out. I would hire HomePro again, and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
My next door neighbor's teenage daughter accidentally backed into the side of our house, the low speed collision crushing the stucco wall and gutter downspout.

Category gutter repair, stucco

Work Completed On 01/24/2018

09/23/2017

Michael H.

Matt and crew were always timely and extremely polite. They had to do more then originally planned to find the leak source (flashing error by builder at 2nd story subfloor). They did an outstanding job overall. The price is more expensive then other contractors, but you get outstanding quality work and the piece of mind of knowing the the leak is really fixed and will not return in a few years.

Description of Work
We were very pleased with the quality of service we received from Matt and his crew at HomePro. We had water leaks in 5 large 1st floor windows. Matt came and explained the most likely source of the leaks as well as the fact that they made need to rip off more stucco in order to find the source of the leaks.

Category replacement windows, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

08/03/2017

Juan D.

never hired them. Could not get pass my preliminary interview

Description of Work
stucco. Very expensive company and full of ******** arrogance

Work Completed On 08/03/2017

06/01/2017

Kenneth S.

Small job for this company, but they showed up when promised, on time. Completed job satisfactorily and in a timely, professional manner. Left premises clean.

Description of Work
Dry rot repair around window encased in rock facing.

Category contractors, masonry, siding, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

05/05/2017

Carol D.

We asked them to come out to do an estimate for stucco. They gave us a quote over the phone without even looking at it. They wanted to quote us at $7000. The window was new, he wanted to remove it because "he didn't like that kind of window." He wanted to put in a window that he liked so that he could then take care of leak.

Description of Work
Leak in the stucco

Category water damage restoration

Hi [Member Name Removed], After I spent 20 minutes giving you a free consultation over the phone, I guess I was not clear enough about our process. As I told you during your free phone consultation, my company has specialized in repairing water leaks with windows and stucco for over 20 years. We are currently receiving ten to twenty calls every day from homeowners like yourself that have water leaks. Unfortunately, I do not have time to go out and meet everyone that calls in. Believe me, I wish I did, but it is challenging enough just to talk to that many people each day and do my best to help them. However, by the questions I asked you during our phone consultation I am confident that I told you the correct method of repair you needed to fix your water leak problem. The price I quoted you is what my company charges for that specific type of work. I would also like to reiterate what I told you about replacing your new window as I hope this information will help you take care of your problem. Your new window is a retro-fit window. I'm sure it is nice and it could have been installed yesterday but you cannot re-use this retro-fit window when you remove the stucco around it to fix the water leak. When the stucco has been removed, which is what has to happen to fix your leak, you cannot re-install a retro-fit window. It is not that "I do not like" that kind of window. The fact is that a new construction window with a nail fin is required so the flashing and building paper can be installed around that properly to ensure your home will not leak again. Hopefully, this information will help you to properly repair your water leak. Best of luck!!

01/30/2017

Rosemary M.

They repaired stucco on one side of the house. For the amount of work they did, the pricing was fair. The quality was extraordinarily good. The owner Matt Stevenson was always ready to answer questions and solve problems. He projected how long it would take. We had one slight interruption when it turned out to be more of a job than he thought initially. But they were all there and the team worked really hard. The workers were very good, very responsive if we had questions. They explained a lot of what they were doing and why they were doing it, which I found very helpful.

Description of Work
They did some major stucco repair for us.

Work Completed On 04/22/2016

01/03/2017

Phillip W.

Matt Stevenson was quick to respond to my call. He made an appointment and showed up early. He gave me a written quote after inspecting my home. He was up front about all the costs and kept me apprised about all the needs especially after the fractures were opened and additional work was required to effect proper repairs. I was extremely satisfied with all of the work and have plans on hiring HomePRO again.

Description of Work
Repaired fractured stucco, installed new barge rafters, replaced three broken concrete roof tiles, installed gutter guards after cleaning out and sealing the gutters, reset three interior doors, replaced two interior light fixtures, replaced rotted wood around garage doors, installed metal caps over rafters extending into the weather, replaced two rotted fence posts and rest two gates, some other small repairs were made too.

Work Completed On 10/10/2016

09/26/2016

Ronald O.

Based upon the repair the owner recommended I use a painter that can do minor stucco repair.

Description of Work
Needed Stucco repair and exterior painting.

Category contractors, house painters

Work Completed On 09/26/2016

02/03/2016

Rohit K.

Excellent experience. Courteous, punctual and professional crew. I was kept informed as the projects progressed. Very happy with results. Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Leak repairs, stucco repairs, roof leak repairs

Category roofing, stucco

Work Completed On 01/20/2016

01/19/2016

Jill B.

This is a honest company and I will certainly use them in the future.

Description of Work
Matt told us neither the sliding door nor the window needed to be replaced.

Category stucco, doors

Work Completed On 01/19/2016

11/14/2015

Robert S.

I was very happy with the final results. The workers were very professional in their work. They cleaned up after themselves each day they were here. While they where here working they took great care to not get dust or dirt into the rooms while they worked. The owner was very knowledgeable and helpful. Also very patient. I had to make a some changes throughout the process.

Description of Work
He replaced the patio door with French Doors. He replaced the master bedroom patio door with a door and side light and stucco around work. He repaired the area where my shutters where and replaced the shutters on the wall/

Category contractors, stucco, doors, patios

Work Completed On 10/27/2015

11/08/2015

Veronica H.

HomePro, the owner and staff were uncommonly skilled, equipped and conscientious! We love our windows!

Description of Work
Replace windows and sliding glass door.

Category glass repair, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 10/23/2015

11/05/2015

Michael J.

If you are considering anyone other than HomePro, reconsider your decision. Matt saved me a ton of money by overseeing the work of other contractors and catching their errors. The new windows are amazing, Matt by far is the most professional of any of the contractors I have ever dealt with. His crew is punctual, polite and provide a high quality of service. I will try to add more to this later. I want to reiterate, I cannot write enough reasons why Matt is the contractor for you.

Description of Work
Installed new fin and retro fit windows.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/05/2015

10/18/2015

John B.

I had a leak above a windows and had a difficult time finding a contractor to do the work. I looked for months until I found HomePro on Angie?s List. Matt from HomePro came to my house, inspected the problem and told me about the possible causes. He told me how they would start out by removing the stucco around the window but that the problem could be higher up on the wall. He also agreed to try to match my stucco since I had previous stucco work done and knew the color to use. Later that day he sent me an estimate. I will be honest, I thought it was a bit on the high side. I decided to go with HomePro for multiple reasons. They specialize in this type of repair and HomePro could do all of the work so I would only had to deal with one contractor. I had a good talk with Matt while he was inspecting the problem on my house and I like what I heard. His was the kind of business I like to work with. I also read the reviews on HomePro on Angie?s list and all but a couple said very good thng about them. I rarely go with the lowest bid, because often you get what you pay for and I came away with that belief with HomePro. The HomePro crew showed up at my house the first day on time. They went right to work removing the stucco around the window. They saw that there was indeed a leak but that it was coming somewhere above the window. I was not happy with the news knowing that it would cost even more, but I had to have it fixed. I was also not surprised since Matt had explained that this may be the case. They said that they would remove about a foot of stucco at a time until they found the leak. They worked for a while and found a leak higher up on the wall, but you could tell there was another leak even higher up the wall. They eventually found the final leak pretty far up the wall. I was impressed with how the crew worked with me. They kept me informed and showed me what they were seeing. The second leak was a larger leak and it had resulted in some dry rot but luckily it was not extensive. The next day they came out and repaired the dry rot and got everything ready to put the stucco back on. They also tested it by spraying water to make sure there were no more leaks. The next day they put on the main coat of stucco. The day after that they were going to do the color coat. I got a call from Matt on the day that they were doing the color coat and the color was not matching. I came to the house and sure enough it was not even close. The crew tried a few things to try to make a match but it didn?t work. Matt handled this situation like a professional. I wanted to work with the stucco manufacturer to get a better match. This caused a multiple day delay and he ate the cost of his crew of two being at my house almost all that day trying to get the stucco to match. I don?t think many contractors would have done that. By-the-way, I don?t think he will do color matching again because it is very difficult. The second attempt at matching the color was successful and the job came out looking great. I was very impressed with everyone at HomePro. Matt and his crew were all very professional and easy to work with. They were always on-time and never flaked on me. The fact that Matt ate the cost of his crew being there almost the whole day trying to get a color match proved to me how much he cares about his customers and the reputation of his company. This is the type of businesses that I like to do business with. I will use HomePro again and recommend them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Fixed a leak from above a Window.

Category contractors, plumbing, replacement windows, stucco

Work Completed On 09/25/2015

10/11/2015

Susan S.

Home Pro completed a major repair of the exterior stucco, shimney, and wood trim of my home. Matt and his crew did an excellent job and I highly recommend Home Pro. The quality of their work, timeliness, regular communication, and attention to details were outstanding. Great work!

Description of Work
Extensive repair of the exterior stucco, chimney, and trim of my 2 story home.

Category contractors, stucco

Work Completed On 09/01/2015

08/18/2015

Cheryl H.

I have no idea. We have not 'hooked up' yet.

Description of Work
He returned my call.

Category fencing, gutter repair, insulation, plumbing, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 08/19/2015

07/15/2015

William O.

A plumber made a hole in the wall but doesn't fix them and we needed to find someone to fix it. They did an excellent job repairing the issues and they were very responsive. They quality of their work blended in very well with the old stucco.

Description of Work
They repaired exterior stucco wall and an interior plaster wall.

Category drywall, plastering, stucco

Work Completed On 06/14/2015

05/27/2015

Michelle L.

HomePro was great. Matt got back to me right away, sent someone out to look at the roof, answered all my questions, and told me what he could do. His people showed up when they said they would and did the work. Matt kept me updated on the status and the end result was really great. I was worried about removing and replacing stucco from the front of the house, but it matches so well, I can't even tell there was any work done. After dealing with other companies who don't return calls or show up when they say they will, it was a relief to turn this job over to HomePro and get it done.

Description of Work
HomePro repaired a defective area on the roof that was installed incorrectly by the builder. It involved stucco removal and replacement and fixing dry rot.

Category contractors, roofing, stucco

Work Completed On 05/22/2015

05/18/2015

Judith J.

Excellent, dependable, high caliber! The BEST!! A little pricey but you get what you pay for and this company is awesome!

Description of Work
Window and door replacement

Category replacement windows, stucco

Work Completed On 09/01/2013

02/08/2015

Theodore C.

HomePro did an excellent job and resolved a leak occurring through the exterior stucco of our home with water emanating from the drywall above a window in our family room. HomePro provided a thorough explanation of the work required to correct the problem and performed the work with exceptional professionalism and craftsmanship. After our experience working with HomePro, I highly recommend them to resolve stucco leaks since they exhibited specialized knowledge and experience. We also had an extremely positive experience working with their entire team.

Description of Work
HomePro identified the source of water leak occurring through stucco on our home. HomePro removed the stucco, found the source of the leak, removed and replaced deficient water barrier and dry rot wood, and installed new stucco to match existing.

Category contractors, drywall, woodworking, stucco

Work Completed On 12/19/2014