Fallen Leaf Construction

Fallen Leaf Construction is a landscape construction company that specializes in retaining walls, concrete, pavers, irrigation, sod, woodwork and fencing, planting and softscapes. We are a friendly motivated company with good communication. We charge by time and materials, and will provide all receipts and records upon request to insure best possible transparency between us and our clients. We are an owner operated business with an experienced foreman and project manager along with a small crew of hardworking laborers....

KTD Construction

KTD Construction

Planning home renovations can be a stressful endeavor, but when you hire a contractor service like the team at KTD Construction of Sacramento, CA, you can rest easy knowing that your home is in good hands. At KTD Construction, we have over 25 years of construction experience and we specialize in framing services, home framing, general contracting services, fencing and much more. When you want reliable, quality home renovations completed, call the remodeling experts at KTD Construction in Sacramento, CA.

09/27/2019

I needed a portion of my backyard cleared of a tree stump and decorative brick to put in a shed. Gabe and his crew were very skilled and fast as they cleared and leveled the space. They were courteous and cleaned up the rock from the street when they finished. Gabe was so kind in getting me scheduled quickly as a previous contractor had rescheduled me 4 times as other jobs came in. My job was fair...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel

09/25/2019

They did everything on time, on budget. They were very neat and tidy. They did what they said they gonna do and the pricing was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair.

CATEGORY fencing

09/11/2019

It went fine, they are open for feedback and good in communication. I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some landscaping service.

CATEGORY landscaping

09/10/2019

Very good. They did what they said. They did a quality work. They were very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new exterior door and insulated my garage roof.

CATEGORY insulation,doors

sod install retaining walls hardscapes softscapes decks fencing landscape lighting planting

no maintenance