Fallen Leaf Construction

With Angi since September 2019

4250 Bannister Rd

FAIR OAKS, CA 95628

Fallen Leaf Construction is a landscape construction company that specializes in retaining walls, concrete, pavers, irrigation, sod, woodwork and fencing, planting and softscapes. We are a friendly motivated company with good communication. We charge by time and materials, and will provide all

09/27/2019

Kenna B.

I needed a portion of my backyard cleared of a tree stump and decorative brick to put in a shed. Gabe and his crew were very skilled and fast as they cleared and leveled the space. They were courteous and cleaned up the rock from the street when they finished. Gabe was so kind in getting me scheduled quickly as a previous contractor had rescheduled me 4 times as other jobs came in. My job was fairly small but I felt like it was just as important as a bigger job. I will be calling them again in the spring to do more work for me. Thank you!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

09/25/2019

Craig N.

They did everything on time, on budget. They were very neat and tidy. They did what they said they gonna do and the pricing was reasonable.

Description of Work
Fence repair.

Category fencing

09/11/2019

Wendy W.

It went fine, they are open for feedback and good in communication. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They did some landscaping service.

Category landscaping

09/10/2019

Pam R.

Very good. They did what they said. They did a quality work. They were very reasonable.

Description of Work
They put in a new exterior door and insulated my garage roof.

Category insulation, doors

2Spec. Creations LLCA

All around outdoor carpentry from creating outdoor decks, porches and structures to fencing, Siding, roof leaks, and furniture.

916 Irrigation

Lawn irrigation, repairs, control timer, new system installation, drip irrigation, landscape lighting, drainage system.

Atlanta Precast Interlocking Paver

Atlanta Interlocking Pavers focuses on Paver Installation. As Certified contractors & CSLB licensed we are Experts at designing and constructing Hardscape & landscaping. We will create the perfect addition to your yard, guaranteed. We pride ourselves on our unmatched knowledge and expertise in Demolition and Building services. Our History - Established in 2006. To talk about our business, I have to mention the greatest of times that we had in Massachusetts when everything started. We served the Boston area for 16 years as Landscape Design performing the beautiful connection between Landscape & Hardscape. Especially after spending time at PaveTech - School for Segmental Paver and became an ICPI Certified Installer. Now we are serving Sacramento and surrounding countries with all that we have in our hands to make you happy. Best Regards Joe Aquino Ceo/Project Manager

2022 Super Service Award

California
    CA
    Visa

sod install retaining walls hardscapes softscapes decks fencing landscape lighting planting

no maintenance