DRY-WAY OF FAIR OAKS-FOLSOM

With Angi since July 2010

A Better House Cleaning Company LLC

We are new to Angi, but we are not new to house cleaning, I have been in the house cleaning business for over 28 years. "A Better House Cleaning Company LLC" is your trusted cleaning service that provides guaranteed service by the best cleaning technicians in the industry. We offer custom residential cleaning services to meet your individual specific needs. We are able to guarantee our services by completing routine quality checks and regularly scheduled training with our hand-picked technicians. We are on a mission to make “A Better Cleaning Company, LLC” the best cleaning company available in the Sacramento and surrounding area. One with happy, dedicated employees and happy clients. A company that is not only reliable, trustworthy, and committed to our clients and employees, but is also affordable. We offer premium services without the premium prices. With our “Perfect Pricing Guarantee”, if you don’t feel as though you had a 5-star experience, you simply pay what you want. We are that CONFIDENT that you will LOVE OUR SERVICE

Legacy Cleaning Services

Legacy Cleaning Services is an established cleaning firm that is well respected in the Sacramento Area when it comes to offering professional and quality cleaning services to customers as well as maintenance work and landscaping services. We are licensed, bonded, and fully insured working closely with property managers, construction companies, home builders, Real Estate agents, homeowners, brokers, office managers, service dealerships etc. We always endeavor to ensure that you the esteemed customer is accorded the best quality service which meets your expectations. We place a lot of emphasis on detail and go out an extra mile to ensure that you are accorded great 5 star quality service. Additional DBA - Legacy Cleaning Services.

Offers by Legacy Cleaning Services on Angi
Clean Gleam Carpet Cleaning

We been in business for years and we are growing everyday. We love to make our customers happy and satisfied before we leave there home.we are very reasonable and we do good quality work. We don't charge alot and do poor work. Our customers come first if there happy were happy.we are believers in Jesus christ and we live for the lord and love on all people we don't look at anybody different because God is love so we love like God .

09/25/2015

Gay C.

He is very fair in pricing. He is prompt and respectful and does great work.

Description of Work
He cleaned my living room, dining room, and hall.

07/25/2012

Warner S.

They are so good. He is very reasonable and very flexible. He cleans my carpet so well and they are 15 years old. I have probably used him 10 times. He does dry cleaning instead of steaming so the spots don’t come back. It costs about $150 for most of my house; I have a two-story house. I have recommended them to a lot of people.

Description of Work
I used Dry-Way of Fair Oaks in March.

08/10/2011

Warner S.

He is excellent. He comes and gives you an estimate. He always gets my rugs perfect. My rugs take a lot of beating. I have used him probably 10 times.

Description of Work
Dry-Way Of Oaks-Folsom cleaned my carpets in March.