D.K. Painting Co.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2014

we work with homeowners. And subcontract with investors, general contractors and property management companies. We require no down payment for our services. payment is due in full upon satisfactory completion of work.

Painting Project - Exterior

house painting

202095623
Repainted country home, garage, shed, and pumped house.
Interior Painting  project

Mission Style Backyard

house painting

201795830
View project

house painting (40)interior painting (29)drywall (12)pressure washing (10)cabinet refacing (7)wallpaper removal (4)stucco (3)

12/17/2022

gwen B.

The painters were friendly, careful, and hard working. A lot of care went in to prepping and detail into hand work on windows and trim. The products they used were high quality and everything looks so sharp! We are very happy with the work they have done for us. Would highly recommend DK to others.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior/Exterior

Work Completed On 12/17/2022

11/07/2022

Tawny L.

Dan and his crew are amazing. Dan was very professional and quick with his communication leading up to the work. Bill and his two other crew members are masters at their craft. Would recommend DK Painting to anyone in the Sacramento area for exterior or interior work.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 11/06/2022

11/01/2022

Edward C.

Dan, Bill and his crew were impressive and exemplary from start to finish! They consistently exhibited effective, patient listening and communication! They were dependable and detailed in their work and work ethic! They always were on time! They did not make unnecessary noise! They were always kind, personable, professional, thorough and diligent! Dan was recommended to us by another professional a couple a years ago. We met him then and knew we wanted to work with him. Though we weren't able to start working with him until this year, we are so glad and thankful we finally did! Our house looks much younger and attractive now! We wholeheartedly recommend him and his work to anyone and everyone! E.C. Lcsw

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 11/01/2022

10/19/2022

steve M.

These guys were great! Bill and his team showed up when promised, we’re respectful, and kept us informed as to their progress. The work was terrific! We couldn’t be more pleased

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 10/19/2022

05/11/2022

bill L.

DK Painting did an excellent job. Dan came out soon after I called and gave me what I thought a fair quote. He could not do the job right away but said he would move up the date if he had an opening. He did as promised and moved the job up. The paint looks great. We have wood siding and they took the extra effort to make our 45 year old home look like new.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 05/25/2022

03/01/2022

pat G.

Perfect! Could not have gone better. Very courteous staff. Demonstrated respect for our property as well as our neighbors. No blaring radio music, no smoking and it was obvious these gentlemen enjoyed their work.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

09/30/2021

Michael T.

Just finished having our house painted by D.K. Painting. Super professional, efficient, friendly experience from start to finish. Dan's company was recommended by a friend in the real estate business, and they really delivered. I appreciated Dan's willingness to go through the pros and cons of various paint finished and quality levels. He was very transparent and flexible in his estimate with different paint grades and options. Whether it was Dan's initial assessment or his foreman John's execution of the prep and painting, every visit was on-time. John did a great job keeping my wife and I in the loop on their progress, and was really flexible with the various complications of painting a house while a family (with dogs and cats) lives in it. He routinely sought feedback as the work progressed and was genuinely interested in making sure the outcome was what we wanted. If there was any doubt about what color a certain piece of trim needed to be, he took the time to ask. At the same time, John ran a tight ship. This was a crew clearly experienced and used to working together, and I was amazed at how quickly everything came together while still maintaining high quality. They were organized and ready to go from the minute they arrived. They exactly met their time estimate for finishing the house. Overall I was very satisfied with the work. No one is perfect, and any minor paint drip or missed facet was immediately addressed. These were few and far between and well within what I would expect from any professional painter. What I liked is that John's team genuinely wanted to know if we saw any areas that needed to be addressed - I never got the sense they were dragging their feet or just wanted to be done with the job. Customer satisfaction is clearly a priority, and they stand behind their work with a 5 year warranty. These days, it can be hard to find contractors who are trustworthy, punctual, helpful, and customer-oriented. I've hit the jackpot with DK Painting and am relieved that I'll know who to call the next time I need paintwork. Great, reliable work at a fair price.

Description of Work
Exterior Residential House Painting

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

08/21/2021

gwen B.

The painters worked deftly and neatly. They made our sweet old house full of flakes and cracks look brand new for a very reasonable price. They treated my property with care and were very detail oriented. We are so pleased with the outcome and highly recommend DK Painting for your painting needs.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

08/09/2021

Mitchell F.

Positive experience overall - quick responses to my questions, gave advice on color/sheen selection, and came back to address issues/finish painting baseboards after I had new ones installed. Would happily recommend.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

06/16/2021

bob N.

D.K. Painting was great to work with, totally honored their quote, and did a beautiful job on our deck and gazebo. The employees were all friendly and responsive to my concerns and questions. They have also painted a room and done an excellent job. We will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Power wash, seal, and paint gazebo and deck surface.

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

05/06/2021

brandi A.

Dan and his team were absolutely amazing. I had both exterior and interior done and am in love with the results. The exterior went from a dark dark brown to a beautiful light gray and a light gray interior to a nice light white. Dan listened to every last minute change I had and Bill was so nice to work with and always found a way to get things done even with any obstacles my pets imposed. On top of how bright and beautiful the home is now, it was also super affordable! I definitely recommend getting your painting jobs done with Dan! I couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

thanks

04/26/2021

Raul C.

D.K. Painting did a wonderful job painting the inside and outside of our home in a timely manner. Dan and his team are all very courteous and professional. We are very happy with how everything turned out.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior and Exterior

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

03/31/2021

paul N.

We had a phenomenal team of gentlemen painting the outside of our house! All of them were very courteous, friendly, accommodating, and willing to go "above and beyond". They stayed on task and completed the job earlier than expected. We are very, very pleased with the service and the appearance of our newly painted house. We will highly recommend your service to any of our neighbors and/or friends! Thank you for a wonderful experience!!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

01/21/2021

ryan H.

Dan was highly professional and didn’t the work in an excellent and timely manner. Would definitely hire again or recommend to anyone in need of a painter.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior as well as painting cabinets.

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

thanks again

01/18/2021

Dan Z.

Great, folks were very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

12/16/2020

Patrick G.

Could not be more pleased with their work. They have done interior work on two of my homes and did exterior work at my office. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
interior exterior painting

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

10/27/2020

colin R.

Did a great job painting the exterior of my house. Went the extra mile to make sure every thing looked great. Extremely satisfied with the end result. Will do business with again!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/18/2020

jim S.

DK Painting provided a reasonable, all inclusive estimate for this job. The owner and painting crew were professional and courteous. Work was performed on time. We are extremely happy with the results and would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

10/08/2020

Russell M.

Fantastic - They did a great job painting, I recommended them to a few co-workers after.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

09/23/2020

cris B.

I could not be happier with Dan/DK Painting. He is very professional and takes pride in the work he and his team provide. I recommend him very highly!!!

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/15/2020

Adele L.

Very pleased with the exterior painting job done by DK Painting. What I really appreciated was the communication with Dan and the cleanup the crew did. Feel we got a good deal and our house looks great!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 09/18/2020