Myrtletown Lumber

With Angi since March 2013

3.7

McKenny’s Do It Best Building Centers, were purchased in 1993 by the brothers. The Myrtletown Location is conveniently located by the Redwood Acres Fairgrounds in Eureka, and the Arcata location at 1296 11th Street, has been going strong since 2000. In addition to our two retail location we offer the county’s largest Installed Insulation Service. We are excited about the continual growth of our company, as both locations offer a variety of building materials and supplies for the average homeowner, as well as top of the line windows, doors, decking, etc. for the professional contractor....

12/09/2014

jason P.

Just a bad experience

Description of Work
I had ordered a front door oak stained and with hinges and door handle installed . When it showed up it was yellow and blank no hinges set up or door handle. Not even the holes were cut. It took them 2 months to come and install it and drilled the wrong hole for the handle and hung it's ring so the door would not close an the striker did not line up with the hole in the wall. Then the guy left it and went home for me to find this when I got home . Still no call back to me

Category decks

10/31/2013

Marilyn B.

Description of Work
"Sprayed insulation in my attic. Put sheet insulation around entrance to attic so I could cover with plywood got storage. |They were prompt, professional, and got the job done in a timely fashion at a good price."

Category electrician,insulation

10/23/2013

Joy C.

Description of Work
They do not install fences but did give me a referral.

Category decks

03/18/2013

Pauline J.

It is a new building center. I just went there for some specs on a project I am working on. They just expanded, they just refurbished an older building and expanded their previous building. They are fantastic. Their selection of what they stock is phenomenal. It was just amazing. This is a rather complex electrical project and they have everything I needed or will need in stock. It is more of a contractors center so I can go in as a sub-contractor. It is different than Home Depot in that Home Depot is more for the home owner. They do have a section that is home owner oriented but I have not been over there. They were extremely helpful, responsive and had good pricing.

Description of Work
I just came from Myrtletown Arcada Lumber to get some specs and check stock for a project I am doing.

Category decks,electrician

Myrtletown Lumber

With Angi since March 2013

3.7

2800 Hubbard Ln

Eureka, CA 95501

instulation service - fiberglass & spray form insulation installation.