Mark Stevens Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2012

Work in all areas of general contracting. Free estimates....

Mike's Painting & Decorating

Mike's Painting and Decorating was established in 1993. Our business philosophy has always been to provide superior workmanship and customer care to achieve total customer satisfaction. License # 678080. my son is currently helping me

Simple-Visions Home Remodeling

Simple Visions specializes in small to medium sized hOMe remodeling & Handyman Services, from a kitchen resurface to a total upgrade and replacement to a barrier fee bathroom that is beautiful, safe and healthy. Window and door replacement can be a great way to improve the value of your hOMe and save some money on energy costs. How about a new deck to replace the one that has seen better days?! Everyone has a hOMe improvement list, why not let us help you?

05/14/2015

Description of Work
bathroom repair and installation of claw foot tub and sink. Mark and his crew took on this project last minute and after another contractor made a huge mess of it. Was impressed by his good work ethics and excellent and timely performance. Came in under the original estimate even though they ran into issues while bathroom under construction. Highly recommend!

Category home builders

07/15/2014

Description of Work
I am still waiting for the estimate from Mr. Stevens. I expect that to be coming this next week. I will update after I see his estimate for the work I need done. He was very personable

Category remodeling,home builders,woodworking,house painters

09/20/2013

Very nice Gentlemen but work can't be done until next spring. He will get a hold of me then

Description of Work
no work until next spring

Category home builders,house painters

01/30/2013

We had a kiosk in our local mall and recently moved in a store front and we had Mark build all the "cubies, shelves" for the store. He built them at home so they would be ready when we opened the store and delivered them today. (Store opens on the 1st of Feb. Perfect timing as always. Thanks Mark.

Description of Work
Well, we used Mark once again for a different project. Not only was the work completed at PERFECT timing but he did (once again) a wonderful job. The price was great as well. I highly recommend contacting Mark if you any plans for construction in the future. He is a perfectionist. My father did carpentry for years (is now retired) and he even agrees that Mark is one of the best and honest ones out there.

Category contractors,remodeling,woodworking

Thanks again for the kind words. I'm always glad to help. Good luck with the new store!

12/21/2012

Pretty much just explained up above, but will say the largest job we had him do was to convert a VERY rundown old garage into a work studio for my self. You would NEVER know that it was once a garage........and for a studio,,,,,,top of the line.

Description of Work
We have used Mark for several things in the past three years, from putting in a front door, to building a brand new studio for my art, to a completed shed (insulated and electric) and will be using him again to build some structures in the Bay Shore Mall. He is a wonderful person and a wonderful contractor. He is a prefectionist and will get the job done with the end result being more than you ever expected. My father is a retired contractor and he even states that Mark is one of the best he has ever come across. You will NEVER go wrong with him and above all...........he is fair fair fair. You will love his work and his personality I gaurantee it.

Category home builders

Thank you for the kind words. You are a great repeat customer and I am always happy to take on any of your contracting needs.

Services offered in all areas of general contracting from building it to painting it.

na