High Tide Design

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2012

High Tide Design is a Licensed general contracting service. I am an owner operator which provides services for a wide variety of homeowners needs. I also have a co-op of local contractors that I work with for other services that I do not provide. I am glad to give a complete free estimate, or advice for any of a number of general needs or projects. High Tide Design uses "Green" building practices where we can, re-cycle, re-use, reduce. I can give advice and implement "Green" energy standards where possible....

Simple-Visions Home Remodeling

Simple Visions specializes in small to medium sized hOMe remodeling & Handyman Services, from a kitchen resurface to a total upgrade and replacement to a barrier fee bathroom that is beautiful, safe and healthy. Window and door replacement can be a great way to improve the value of your hOMe and save some money on energy costs. How about a new deck to replace the one that has seen better days?! Everyone has a hOMe improvement list, why not let us help you?

07/21/2016

No longer does work as described in add.

Description of Work
Just talked with Gus, he no longer does contracting work, said he needs to update the Angies List description.

05/27/2015

03/02/2013

We found Gus to be very conscientious and, as the previous reviewer mentioned, did a very good job explaining the procedures and our options. Gus was a great guy to have on the roof with us throughout the project, and we would gladly rehire Gus for any other work around our house. I would not have any qualms about hiring Gus for any general contracting work needed. Immediately after the project wa...

Description of Work
We hired Gus for his expertise and experience to help us replace the roof on our house. This was a large job that included tearing off two layers of shingles, putting down new roof sheathing, installing ridge vents, flashing the chimney and re-shingling the roof. We felt that Gus's charges for the amount of work completed were extremely reasonable.

10/08/2012

Gus has completed a number of projects for me including remodeling baths that require installation of new counters, fixtures, lighting, sheet rock, doors and windows. Every job he has done has been with great care and quality.

Description of Work
Gus Dumler, owner and contractor (CA lic #964999) has done a variety of projects at my home and office including building and repairing decks, remodeling baths and kitchen, foundation repairs, concrete work, installing windows and replacing trim. Gus is prompt and efficient, very friendly and explains the project in understandable terms, communicates well and always cleans up his work before leaving for the day. He always thoroughly thinks out the projects and offers suggestions and ideas that improve the overall results. I highly recommend Gus for any job that requires high quality workmanship at a fair rate.

Category remodeling

High Tide Design offers a number of services including; door and window replacement and repair, interior and exterior finish trim repair, facia and gutter maintenance, decking and siding repair, restoration, lighting and plumbing fixture replacement, floor joist and sub-flooring repair, fencing and gate needs. High Tide Design is experienced in design and build applications for additions, re-models, and new construction.

Satisfaction