Priceless Services Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2011

4.4

Over 45 years of landscape construction and landscape maintenance experience. Besides creating, designing and installing complete landscape jobs we are experts in all phases of landscaping and maintenance. We are experienced in million dollar landscape construction projects and know the industry from top to bottom. No job is too big or too small and each job site is left neat, clean and organized. We are a “hands on” company with complete safety and technical training and all of our employees are responsible, very trustworthy and hard working. We are licensed with the State of California and carry a B General Contracting and C-27 Landscape licenses. We carry full liability insurance with 2 million aggregate, as well as workers compensation for all of our employees. We are a proud members of the California Landscape Contractors Association and the Western Regional Builders Association. Our affiliations with other specialties and suppliers are Steve Letz Landscape Design, Hydroscape Products, RCP Rock & Block, KRC Roc, Alpine Rock & Block, Property Services Plus, A.P.S., Access Gates, Hanson Concrete, The Home Depot and BJ Rentals. Dan Kassel, president of Priceless Services Inc. has been a professional landscaper and contractor for 36 years, as well as, a resident of San Diego County since his early childhood. He founded Priceless Services Inc. in 1998 because he saw a need for better quality, professional and personal services for residential and commercial clients. We are an honorable, reliable, Christian company dedicated completely to pleasing our clients....

San Diego Xscape

San Diego Xscape

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Masonry - Hardscaping and Softscape Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!wers

02/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vendor has a poor business model, is not customer-focused, and delivers less than is expected. Thorough weed clean-up was not performed for 1.5 months (despite this being included in my weekly service contract), and the solution that they offered was to charge me for 2 full extra work days to catch up. Owner doesn't supervise his crew and cannot be reached directly by phone. The only person that I could reach with any questions/concerns was the person handling the finances. Workers did not maximize the time spent on my property and did less than the minimum. What it took them to perform a task, others can do in half the time. Their neglect and business practices will result in undue costs for us.

CATEGORY landscaping

Customer wanted a yard clean up that was not included in her signed contract. When given a price for the clean up, customer complained that it was too much and demanded we perform the labor for free. We allowed the customer to break her contract agreement with us. We cannot work for free.

07/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unfortunately I cannot comment on the quality of work this provider would have shown because after he called once and left a message, he never called again, like he said he would. He dropped the ball. I'm not sure if this is a reflection on how work is performed or not.

CATEGORY landscaping

Priceless Services has never worked with this person.

12/05/2014

Dan and crew began on 9/15/2014. After day 1, all the existing concrete, plants, shrubs and trees were gone. The worksite was approximately 1/4 acre. I was amazed and impressed of the speed. Day 2 through 5, they started grading and trenching the property. The soil/ground was hard as the concrete! After the second week, Dan helped us planted two matured (30 ft tall and wide) olive trees. I am grat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contracted Priceless Services for 1. Demo existing concrete driveway, pads, and walkways 2. Removed existing trees, lawn and shrubs 3. New Hardscape included  - Driveway, walkways, planter boxes (2) - Fire table 4. Installed new subterrain drainage system 5. Installed new irrigation system 6. Installed new fences and gates 7. Installed new pergola 8. New Softscape included - planting trees, shrubs and lawn

CATEGORY landscaping

Thank you [member name removed] for the opportunity to do business with you! Thank you for your prompt payments.And Thank You for the Barbecue's and drinks. We have designers available to draw plans if needed. I will be seeing you soon as I work on your neighbors yards. Thank you again!! Dan Kassel President of Priceless Services inc

08/16/2013

They did a very nice job of blending their work with the existing concrete. Dan laid out some nice curves to make the concrete work look professional. The total job took three days, which I appreciated. I thought the price was reasonable. I plan on having him landscape my front yard in a few weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan and his crew extended our driveway and patio concrete areas. He also installed two concrete wheelchair ramps leading to the patio (bedroom door and kitchen door). There were some planter boxes next to the walls that were also filled in.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,landscaping,home elder care

04/22/2013

excellent , friendly service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure washed 100 square foot slab and reapplied color to stamped cement 2 applications.

CATEGORY stamped concrete

Landscape design, construction and maintenance, plant installation and fertilization, weed abatement, irrigation, water management and conservation, outdoor electrical and lighting, concrete work, stone & tile work, retaining walls, decks, pergolas, gazebos, waterfalls, turf maintenance, tree trimming & pruning, and yard maintenance.

Satisfaction