Mission Mantels

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

custom crafted solid wood mantels and surrounds...

Chimney Sweeps, Inc

In business since 1985. Fully Licensed Contractors, Bonded, and Insured. Family operated and Certified with the National Fireplace Institute. Members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, and the National Fire Protection Association. A+ Rated by the BBB. Call us toll free at 1-800 CHIMNEY or Local Number: 619-593-4020

Offers by Chimney Sweeps, Inc on Angi
Halo Flooring, Kitchen, and Bath Design

--Covid-19 Note-- We pride ourselves in practicing and holding ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to the safety of our clients and our employees. You can expect us to arrive with gloves and masks. (booties and coveralls also an option) -------------------------- Here at Halo Flooring, Kitchen, and Bath Design, We value the client experience. We know what a challenge it is to remodel your home. This experience can be stressful and end up being costly if the wrong decisions are made. By utilizing our expertise and experience, we take on the burden for you and make the process as painless as possible. We take the extra time to put your ideas into a finish design you will truly love for years to come. We provide services ranging from project planning, design, installation, and a warranty to top things off. No job is too big or too small - whether its one room of carpet, an entire home flooring project, or a kitchen remodel - we are perfect for the job! Visit this link for 360 photos of some of our completed projects: https://photos.app.goo.gl/mSf9PVJnfXzSaew28

Offers by Halo Flooring, Kitchen, and Bath Design on Angi
Hinrichs Tile

Scott Hinrichs Tile specializes in the Tiling industry only. We specialize in floors, showers, backsplashes, stairs, and fireplaces. We pride ourselves on the quality of work we provide for each of our customers. We are not happy with the work unless you (the customer) are. "Quality, Honesty, and Integrity... It's an Art, not a Job." -Scott C. Hinrichs. We are a small, owner operated, business. Which allows us to be more personal and meet more directly with the needs of our customers. Scott C. Hinrichs (owner/operator) has been in the tiling industry since 2002. Scott Hinrichs Tile was established in 2016.

12/29/2017

I used Mission Mantels to replace a very worn mantel and tile surround. The work was scheduled and completed on time. Scott Perz has a great eye for detail and offered several suggestions that enhanced the mantel and tile layout. Ben Darby (tile setter) did a terrific job. We couldn't be happier. We researched the necessary work and cost extensively and found Mission Mantels provided the best product for a fair price.

Description of Work
Tear out and replace fireplace mantel and tile surround.

02/26/2015

Scott and Ben did a great job and I'm very happy with the result. I was on a tight timeline and he was able to shift some things around to get my fireplaces done before my big event. He came to my house, showed me pictures of his previous work to help me get inspiration, and we talked about what I might want to do. He gave me a quote and we set up all the details right then. I later met him at a stone company where we picked out the stone I wanted. He also brought examples of the kind of materials, shape and stain he would be using to make the actual mantels. This was all very helpful to allow me to see most of the actual materials before if was even really purchased. I didn't have to worry that anything was miscommunicated or would turn out different than I was expecting. Because it was a full-wall stacked stone for one of the fireplaces, the project took about a week. Ben, the tile guy, arrived at around 10 each morning and called me each day to let me know before he was going to get there which was great. He worked until about 4 or 5 and it took 5 days of this to get the hearth and the fireplace built. Scott came on a couple of the days to make sure everything was going smoothly and also to install the actual mantels he was making off site. Everything turned out beautifully in the end and I was very happy with the work. My only caution was that my living room was totally covered in dust and grout particles at the end. Ben did spend time cleaning all the major stuff, but there was just a film over everything in the room. I did know to expect this and a lot of stuff was covered up, so I don't think he did anything wrong, it's just something to expect. The only bad thing was that some of the grout dust did get all over the place and that stuff is actually really hard to clean. So even today I can still see a film on some of the stone and my tile floor around the area. I haven't had a chance to get grout dust cleaner and scrub myself yet, but this is probably something I would have liked to know ahead of time to either know how to clean it better, or just be prepared. All in all, even with my slight complaint, I'm very happy I hired Mission Mantels and I love the end result.

Description of Work
Completely redid a small tile fireplace with a full-wall stacked stone fireplace with beam mantel and replaced a standard wood mantel above a second brick fireplace with a custom walnut beam mantel.

12/04/2013

Scott (owner) came to our house to design the perfect mantel for our Living Room, taking into consideration our furniture, house, lighting, life style, etc. He had some excellent suggestions that we had not even thought of. He designed and built a mantel that looks absolutely perfect in our Living Room and although we had high expectations, the final result was even better. His tile person, Ben, did an excellent job on the tile work. Everyone who sees the new fireplace is in awe of how nice it is, and how well it looks in the room (like it was designed and built with the house.) Scott is a very skilled and knowledgeable craftsman and a talented and creative artist. He was very responsive and completed in advance of schedule. This was not an inexpensive project, but was a perfect example of and quot;you get what you pay forand quot;. As you can tell, we are thrilled with our new Mantel/fireplace and highly recommend Mission Mantels.

Description of Work
Mission Mantels designed, built and installed a wood mantel/surround for our fireplace. They also provided and installed travertine tile on top of our old red brick fireplace.

Category custom cabinets,fireplaces

11/17/2013

I hope this is the right company as there is some disclaimer above their page saying the phone number may or may not be them... Its not the one I used but everything else matches. I emailed them all my details and measurements, and received a reply the same day. I have to say for not speaking to anyone over the phone except for when paying, this process was seamless and easy. I love my cabinets and the delivery was great too.

Description of Work
built some great cabinets from pictures and measurments I provided from the internet.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,mailbox repair

04/01/2012

We had visited several other craftsmen and chosen Mission Mantels for the superb workmanship, as well as numerous examples we were able to see in person at the Del Mar Home Show, where we met. Scott is extremely professional and responsive, and had many suggestions to help us fine tune what we wanted. Overall the job took about 10 weeks from first meeting in home to installation. His work is expensive, but in line with other craftsmen, and we are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Painted wood mantel and fireplace surround over travertine that was already in place.

10/21/2011

Mission Mantels did updated stuff and they knew what they were doing. They were clean and on time, they did what they said. There were some problems but they were very good at solving them. The workers were good, meticulous, respectful, and clean.

Description of Work
Mission Mantels redid my two fireplaces and mantles.

Category fireplaces,mailbox repair

03/07/2011

His tile guy was AMAZING and did a PERFECT job. The alder wood mantle that Scott hand made and installed was beyond beautiful. It is apparent he takes exceptional pride in this craftsmanship. Scott came by our house numerous times to ensure we were happy and to provide us samples of stain as well. He was always available by phone, worked exceptionally hard, ensures his tile guy was doing the job we wanted and his mantle was just incredable. I stronglly recommend that anyone looking to upgrade their fireplace gives Mission Mantels a call. I work with a lot of contractors and Scott was one of the very best I've ever had. He even recommended a great company to redue the old ceramic logs, and once again, we were thrilled. Mission Mantels is an exemplary company. We cannot speak highly enough of them and Scott.

Description of Work
Scott showed up and provided us with a quote to demolish our old fireplace, including some drywall and then put a new natural stone tile fireplace in. He expaned the hearth and did everything to the exact dimensions we asked. A natural stone tile that we bought was installed as well and a new wood mantle was put into place. All of this work was done on time and within the originally quoted budget, despiete a few small changes that Scott could have charged us for.

Category ceramic tile,fireplaces

Repair, replacement and installation of fireplace, drywall, new tile, brick removal as well as brick overbuilds.