Kennedy Pest Control

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2007

1518 Sterling Ct

Escondido, CA 92029

Founded locally in 1986 by Tim Kennedy, Kennedy Pest Control has experienced steady growth and success through honesty, integrity and plain old hard work. We use the latest technology and equipment and have a staff of well-trained and honest technicians and office personnel. Our goal is always to eliminate pests from the interior of your home and to control their numbers on the exterior. From ants to termites and everything in between, we use the latest technology and equipment to provide you with the best possible solution for all of your pest problems....

01/15/2020

Johnathan S.

DO NOT USE KENNEDYS for termite inspections. They do not back the inspections. We closed escrow based on their recommendations that the home we were buying did not need to be tented. 30 days into the home we have them back out to tell us they missed Termite spots and the home needs to be tented. Now we have to fork out $1500 to have the house tented. The inspector admitted several times that it was his mistake and missed it but they aren't responsible and don't have to honor there inspections. The termite damage is in plain sight in the living room that the incompetent inspector missed. The seller would have been responsible for the cost of tenting had Kennedys done their job correctly. Rather than honoring their original quote to spot treat the house for $690 they offered a small credit of $200 which won't even cover our hotel fair for the 2 nights we are now put out due to their negligence. We will be filing a complaint with the SPCB as well.

Description of Work
Termite inspection

10/25/2019

Joe L.

If you want elder abuse, non performance, ambiguous contracts, non disclosure, misinformation, poor customer service, dishonesty, predatory sales techniques and stress, that's what you'll get with Kennedy. I'm a Vietnam veteran and served 45 years in the military and civil service. I've never been disrespected and treated like I have been by John Kennedy and Derek Jackson. Buyers beware! I am filing complaints with the Pest Control Board, Better Business Bureau and anyone else that will listen. The sales people over promise and the business under performs. They hire subcontractors who do minimalist work at best. Quite honestly I feel like they didn't even do the work, our house is in the same shape as when they started. Take it from me and stay away.

Description of Work
Termites, pest control (ants, spiders, other bugs, etc.)

05/15/2018

Lori D.

Hi, I just had to share the most incredible experience I had last week. When we moved into our home in Sept of 2016 we had a termite inspection and remediation done prior to the sale. The company was Kennedy Pest Control. They had warrantied their work for 12 months. About a month ago, I called Terminex and asked them to come inspect for us (It's been over a year). They came out and found damage to some facia boards and told us it would be $5000 to repair and to tent our home. I knew we were out of warranty but I thought it might be good to talk to Kennedy Pest control about the problem anyway, if at least to get a 2nd bid. Within a few hours one of the owners called me back and asked to have someone come verify the issues. The same man, that came out 18 months ago, came out and did a full inspection again. He recognized the damage, felt bad that he had missed one area and arranged to fix things so I was happy. I couldn't have been happier. They were super responsive and where they had NO legal obiligation to help me, they bent over backwards to take care of me and fix all the problem areas. They will have a customer for LIFE and I will strongly recommend them here and anywhere else I can. Please consider giving them a call. They are a fair and honest company that stand behind their reputation. Kennedy Pest control (760) 233-2055

Description of Work
Termite inspection and remediation

12/24/2013

Sharon A.

I already iterated my evaluation above. Suggested I call in 8 or 9 months for an inspection so we can be proactive in our control.

Description of Work
Injected material into several sites to combat termites. Was very professional and explained a lot about termites. Both gentlemen were amiable and went right to work. A couple of years ago, I hired a larger organization and I paid too much and was asked for more money this year and cancelled the contract. It is very refreshing to work with an honest organization.

10/08/2013

John E.

I have been using them since 2008 and am very pleased with their work, professionalism and promptness. They always call if they will be late or early.

Description of Work
We have a monthly service but noticed a large infestation of ants and asked Kennedy to come out ASAP. They came out the next day and serviced our home at no additional cost.

10/04/2013

Matthew F.

The administrative staff has been friendly, responsive, and helpful. The inspectors that I have worked have been on time, on task, and willing to answer questions. Kennedy's Pest Control has met my expectations to date.

Description of Work
Kennedy's has provided termite clearance repairs and inspections for me on projects in the past as well as household extermination services.

08/28/2013

Clifford D R.

They are excellent in all regards .They call you a day or 2 before the technician comes out ,as a reminder

Description of Work
They spray every other month, to keep ants & spiders from entering into our condominium walls ,baseboards ,closets ie

07/31/2013

Julie M.

I cancelled my agreement with Kennedy Pest Control because they weren't able to get rid of the ants so I would rate them average.. They got rid of everything else but they couldn't get rid of the California ants. I thought they were very personable and were available when I called them. I think their prices are reasonable. The other company that I hired in place of them has done a stellar job getting rid of what I needed done, compared of the two, I'll probably not use them again, also because they couldn't get rid of the ants.

Description of Work
We were using them for pest control.

06/06/2013

Wilford S.

arrived as planned , announced presence and completed service in 15 minutes. Pests are at bay. Happy

Description of Work
bimonthly pest service

05/17/2012

royce I.

They gave excellent ideas and were always nice. They did a good job and were on time always.

Description of Work
I used the services of Kennedy Pest Control.

Hungry Termite

Hungry Termite, We are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality service, repairs, and treatments. All repairs are done in house by our very own licensed general contractor, not some handyman. We value our customers and strive to provide you the best bang for your buck. We only recommend whats necessary to eliminate your infestation. No magic oils or gimmicks. It's not about taking your money for unnecessary treatments and monthly contracts. It's about getting rid of termites the best way possible. At Hungry Termite, we feed them their last meal! Guaranteed!

Joshua's Pest Control

We’re more than a pest control company—we’re your neighbors. Every day, we work to make our community a better place, from fighting pests to doing volunteer work. You’ll find we’re raising the bar in the pest control industry because our business is about more than the bottom line — it’s about helping people. If you're in need of year-round pest protection, please give us a call at Joshua's Pest Control (858) 547-9900.

Calterm Exterminators Inc

Family owned and operated since 1991. Calterm Exterminators was started from a residence in Oceanside, California, and has grown and served San Diego for 28 years. Call us today.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Pest Control, Termite Control, Baiting Systems, Barriers and Screens, Consultations, Extermination, Fumigation, Inspections, Moisture, Pet Safe and Child Safe, Prevention Treatments, Real Estate, Removals, Sealing, Single Treatments, Spraying, Subterranean Treatments, VA and FHA, REO, Ventilation, Wood Treatment