J & B Plumbing & Drain

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2012

service and repair plumbing 20year exp...

Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors

Honesty is our #1 policy. Family operated business providing you with high quality service at the best prices. We guarantee it. We have over 30 years experience in our industry. We specialize in state-of-the-art trench-less technology. Repair pipes without digging up your property. Less mess, in less time, at 1/2 the cost of old school digging. We can clear any sewer or drain. Heavy duty root removal with "hydro-jetter" root cutter. With our "technology toolbox" we are able to offer you the best repair methods at the most cost effective price. Already have a quote from another plumbing company? We will match or beat their price. Need a 2nd opinion? Give us a call.

Offers by Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors on Angi
Liberty Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning Inc

We offer Emergency Service: Our mission is to provide the highest quality of service to all our customers. We HONOR the relationships we have formed with our past and present customers, colleagues, vendors and employees. Liberty Plumbing, Heating Air Conditioning strives to perform all areas of service with the utmost INTEGRITY by providing the most cutting edge of technology and products available. We pride ourselves with the ABILITY to work effectively and efficiently with the knowledge and training that has been awarded to us. Liberty Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. has over 25 years experience working with home-owners, property management, general contractors, real estate companies and insurance companies. We are located in the Temecula, CA area however, we service all of San Diego, Riverside, Orange and Los Angeles counties. We perform all phases of plumbing, heating & air conditioning for both residential and commercial. We offer discounts to Senior Citizens, First Responders, Veterans and Active Military. Thank you service!

Offers by Liberty Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning Inc on Angi
TOP NOTCH PLUMBING

Give us a call for your plumbing needs. LICENSE # 884673.

11/04/2016

Excellent! Very responsive and professional.

Description of Work
Slow drain in master bath shower.

Category plumbing

09/28/2014

My elderly mother lives in a mobile home, The toilets weren't flushing completely. I called J and B, and Jose came over and cleared out the pipes. He was very prompt, and very personable. My husband and I have used J and B to replace our water heater. I wish I had written a review at that time, as I was very happy with the service and the price. This is my go-to company for any plumbing situations...

Description of Work
Cleared the drain pipes.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

06/24/2014

He was very professional, friendly, and helpful. This is the first time I used a provider from Angie's list and I was pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Cleared congested kitchen sink waste line. Replaced trip lever for upstairs hall toilet

Category plumbing

03/19/2014

I was really happy with their work. I am planning on hiring them again for a pressure valve for our swimming pool.

Description of Work
They removed and reinstalled a new valve and water supply for the water heater. The also replaced a pressure regulator in the garage. Finally, they installed a pressure regulator and ice maker valve that goes into the icemaker of my new Whirlpool stainless steel refrigerator.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

02/17/2014

He is someone we trust for all our plumbing needs. We have been using him over the past 15 years. His pricing is fair and he always does good work. He is a little busy these days, but he's very good about answering the phone. If he can't do the job due to his schedule, he will recommend someone good who can.

Description of Work
John came out in December to replace some washer hot and cold water lines, clean out a couple drains, and do general maintenance. In the past, he did all the plumbing for a remodel – replacing existing and installing new.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

water leaks,gas leaks,drain cleaning,disposals,water heaters,many more just call ask four john