Ines Cedillo

Founded 1980 • With Angi since December 2009

1922 Hemingway Ct

Escondido, CA 92027

We are a family owened business, which offers a variety of outdoor and indoor services. We offer full service landscaping as well as yard work and tree removal. We also offer a wide range of housecleaning services....

08/25/2016

Kathryn W.

Angie's List asked me to submit my review even though it was almost one year ago. Please keep in mind that everything could have changed since then. I hesitate because I do not like to give bad reviews. The two of them did almost exactly what I instructed them to do. However, unless specifically instructed to do so, it was not done. I.e. if I instructed them how to clean one plant, that's all they did and not the plants around them. Some of their work was beautiful, some of it not. Two men worked for four hours = 8 hours. Minus dump fees, that means they each brought home $40/hr. NOT WORTH IT!

Description of Work
Yard was overgrown and needed general cleaning. Lots of leaves and grasses to be removed, overgrown grasses manicured, compost bin sifted and spread over weeded areas. Bird of Paradise reduced by half.

08/31/2015

Andrea A.

Cresencio did an excellent job. Communication was good, he and his crew showed up in time and performed the work as discussed. Would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
General clean up, tree trimming and removal of ice plant ground cover.

Category lawn service, tree service

06/16/2015

MarLynn S.

Excellent job, will use again, on time, good communication, great job!

Description of Work
trimming trees and shrubs in backyard clean up.

Category lawn service, tree service

05/13/2015

ROBERT L.

Crecencio does an excellent job and suggests other alternatives if he thinks it would work better. We use him consistently for our landscape needs.

Description of Work
Crecencio laid weedblock and mulch in the front yard of our rental home. Crecencio has done other landscaping services for us over the past several years and always does an excellent job.

08/21/2014

Freddie B.

We just moved into our home and the current state of our landscape is not terrible, just overgrown. We have a huge ash tree in our backyard that has pollinated our lawn in the backyard as well as the small area tucked in front of a window facing the street. Soon enough we would have a forest surrounding our home. I contacted the number here on AL and got connected with Chris right away - he then showed up promptly and took a quick look around. He came in the next day (thankfully, after the rain had ceased) and delivered. All in all - very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
General landscape maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

06/30/2014

Lorraine C.

After I called Chris came and gave me an estimate ann a date to get started. He and his men came 2 Saturdays and worked hard. They had to carry the brush down the hill to their trailer. They did everything as agreed, on time. Very pleased

Description of Work
Cleaned about 1 acher of brush off hill back of our home, along side and some in front. I think about 8 to 10 truck loads to dump.

06/18/2014

Janet R.

Crencencio Cedillo - C.C. Landscaping Business License #155746 The day after he finished our job, we realized that the controller he had installed did not work. It took him several days to get back out to reset it, and the lawn had started to look brown around the edges. He did return, removed the defective controller, and installed and set the new controller. We still had one area of the lawn that was still not being watered properly due to a faulty sprinkler head. There is was also an enormous amount of overspray onto the sidewalk and street. City of Oceanside informed us that with the amount of water that was running onto the sidewalk and street, we are in violation of their Codes. We have made numerous calls to Mr. Cedillo explaining the problems he left at the job. He refused to come back out to correct any problems, and is not responding to any messages we have left him. We have had to hire another landscaper, Reyes Landscaping, to correct the problems left by Mr. Cedillo. It was our understanding that upon completion, our sprinkler system would water the yard properly. We also assumed that any problems would be corrected by Mr. Cedillo. We are very dissatisfied with the way he left our job, and the additional costs we incurred to correct the problems he was responsible for.

Description of Work
Crecencio Cedillo, of C.C. Landscaping leveled the yard and installed sod in a small yard and along the parkway in front of our house, repaired broken sprinkler system, adding additional heads where necessary, did some general front and rear yard clean-up.

05/29/2014

Dawn H.

Called Mr. Cedillo for quote. The next day he sent Chris to my home. Chris quoted and performed the work in 45 minutes. He was on-time, professional, and was very knowledgeable about trees.

Description of Work
Trim 3 palm trees

05/29/2014

Dawn H.

Spoke with Mr. Cedillo on the phone to get a quote to trim 3 palm trees. Next day, Chris came on time, provided quote, and was done with the work in 45 minutes. Chris was professional and knowledgeable about palm trees and explained one tree needed fertilizer and lots of water. I will definitely use their services again!

Description of Work
Trimmed 3 palm trees

05/11/2014

Carlo G.

Had an appointment at noon. Sent me a message at 1140 that she would be half an hour late. Not a big deal since at least she let me know. My house is 3 bed/ 2 1/2 bath, with office and dining room. All quotes I have gotten before ranged from $90-$120 including cleaning supplies. She was asking $160 plus I would need to provide cleaning supplies. Her prices were so far outside the norm I ended the conversation, as there was no point continuing. That would be over $30 dollars an hour... She seemed very polite and professional.

Description of Work
Quote for House cleaning services.

01/07/2014

Ellen B.

Sees what needs to be done and needs no direction. Very pleased and would recommend highly.

Description of Work
Gave a complete description of services. Pruned, weeded and cleaned up a fairly large property.

09/24/2013

Laura R.

Ines and her team have been great and recently accommodated my special needs due to recent surgery. I found her on Angies List and can not be more pleased. We had an initial visit and I reviewed my priorities before starting in August to confirm the work and price. I have used other services in the past but Ines is the best. The house is cleaner than ever.

Description of Work
Thorough cleaning of interior of my home

08/08/2013

Lisa L.

The yard looked great and we never had to remind him to do anything. He was always on time and never had any excuses.

Description of Work
Twice a month he did general yard maintenance.

08/01/2013

Gillian W.

Ines gave me an appointment time to look at the house and arrived promptly. She looked around and quoted 130.00 for the service. She now comes every two weeks and brings 2 other ladies to help her. She leaves the house looking like a new pin and I will certainly continue to use her services.

Description of Work
Cleaned my 2400 square foot house

Category house cleaning, lawn service

07/14/2013

Chet A.

Crecencio looked at the job and gave me a bid. I wasn't sure, since I had never had dealings with him before, whether it was right in the ballpark or not because I really had no idea of how much effort he was really going to put into it. But I told him I was fine with the bid. He showed up right on time with two others. They worked liked demons from morning until dark. It was a big job but they kept going. I told my wife I could have worked the way they did for 15 minutes but then I'd have to go to a spa or something. They cranked steadily from about nine in the morning to about seven at night. They hauled away all the rubbish, swept and blew everything clean as a whistle. Very nice guys, too. Great work ethic. Worth every dollar.

Description of Work
We have three quarters of an acre. It had become enormously overgrown, trees that desperately needed trimming and care, leaves and needles all over, generally unkempt. We bought 40 yards of mulch. Crecencio and two helpers came in, cleaned up everything, trimmed trees, cut back bushes, cleared rubbish, made everything look 180 degrees of what they started with. Then they spent hours laying down the mulch over the whole project. I think they did more than the basic job required. It looked great afterwards.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

05/21/2013

Rody A.

Very happy with my yard. He divided the work into 2 days over 2 different weeks. I thought the price was quite reasonable. I have a very large back yard and the front yard was just dirt. Crescencio just took control and picked out the plants for the front which I liked since I know nothing about gardening. And boy, this guy is busy.

Description of Work
2 days of work including yard cleanup, irrigation repair, gravel, mulch and plants

Category landscaping, tree service

05/18/2013

Akemi R.

He was prompt to our appointment for an estimate of the clean up work to be done. He listened to what I wanted for the clean up and he gave me a quote for routine maintenance afterwards. The quotes were reasonable. After agreeing to the price, he surprised me by saying he could do the work right then. He and his assistant completed the job in about three hours. They were thorough and my yards looked great. He had also given me a quote for routine maintenance which was very competetive. I didn't want a mow and blow service. I wanted a service that would take care of the yards as a gardener, weeding, trimming, planting as well as suggesting new plants and improvements. He listened and heard what I wanted. He's been here once for the bi-weekly service. So far so good.

Description of Work
Lawn clean up of front, back and side yards.

04/05/2013

Gillian W.

Ines was easy to contact. She came to give me an estimate and then showed up on the designated day to clean with her two helpers. The house gleamed after their visit and she came again two weeks later with the same results. I hope we can establish a regular schedule for her visits. Great service .

Description of Work
Ines and her crew cleaned my house from top to bottom.

Category house cleaning, lawn service

03/28/2013

Kimberly L.

I have a small patio that needed some real TLC (overgrown plants and weeds, fallout from surrounding trees, overall just a mess). There were also some decorative little wood and concrete borders that had been sort of and quot;plantedand quot; into the soil by the previous owner that I wanted to have removed. It wasn't major landscaping work but enough to hire a professional to clean up, so I called Crecencio based on the reviews here on Angie's List. He came over the same day to provide the estimate, and ended up being able to handle the work on the spot. He and his partner were very friendly, professional, and quick -- they were in and out within the hour and my patio hasn't looked this good since I moved in (over 5 years ago!) Overall a really nice and convenient experience! (I also inquired on housekeeping services, which his wife provides. She called me the next day and will be coming over to do an estimate today)

Description of Work
Shrub, plant, and patio accent removal, pulling weeds

03/11/2013

Mark L.

Very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Cut grass, edge, pull weeds.

01/31/2013

Linda G.

My experience with Mr Cedillo was A+ all the way. He and his assistant Jesus arrived on time, worked hard, completed all that I had asked and the price was very resonable. I recommend them highly for general yard work and clean-up.

Description of Work
Yard Work

01/23/2013

Dave M.

They arrived the day before to see the house to clean, they were very quick and accommodating on all counts. They returned the next day on time and we were happy with their service and their willingness to work within our need, the three other cleaning services we've tried, seemed to think they were better than everyone else so they could overcharge and tell us what we need. We plan to continue with Ines. Again, I really appreciated her willingness to find out and work within our our needs. Very professional and the communication is clear and pleasant Very happy to find them! thank you angies list and especially to the man that helped me locate the top choices in my area, to find what is right for us.

Description of Work
First time cleaning

09/19/2012

John T.

Ines did a great job cleaning, but she is expensive. She scheduled me in promptly and showed up on time. She also brought two helpers, and spent about two hours cleaning. The helpers don't do much (vacuuming, and hand tools to her, that's it!), so most of the heavy scrubbing is done by Ines, and she is FAST. She uses this lovely smelling cleaning product, that left the place smelling great. But if I were to break down the labor cost it comes to the equivalent of hiring like a plumber or electrician, which in that respects makes her cleaning service expensive. I do admire her for the business model that she has established for herself. And, she is a fantastic cleaner. If cost is a non issue I would use her again.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning on a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath house (approx 1500sq ft).

06/17/2012

Jacqueline R.

Working with Mr. Cedillo was the best experience I have ever had with a contractor. He was professional, responsible, neat, punctual, and provided great ideas and input. I would absolutely recommend Mr. Cedillo for any landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Services included landscaping front and back yard including installation of irrigation system, sod, plants, fruit trees, mulch and ground cover. To save water, each plant has its individual sprinkler. It really helps make sure that each plant gets the water it needs. He also replaced a 30 foot section of fencing and trimmed a large tree in our back yard. He worked with me on my vision for the yard and his ideas really helped improve the final outcome.

Category landscaping

06/13/2012

Marilynn M.

Ines arrived on time both to appraise the job and to perform the clean up. Ines and crew not only completed a large job in record time, they exceeded our expectations completing the requested work. We will definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
We hired Ines and crew to clean up a garden and remove weeds and tree limbs.

River Rock Outscape

In House Construction Crews. No Outsourcing. We own our own equipment. Free Estimates. 30% off entire project. We're a locally owned company, knowledgeable and experienced, in our second decade of servicing Southern California homeowners.

California Smartscape

At Cal Smartscape - San Diego Landscape & Design, our number one goal is to be the top-rated resource for your outdoor custom design and build projects. We specialize in the design and build of medium-to-large sized projects in the $80,000 to $500,000 range, providing superior customer service through the entire process, from concept to completion. Our team’s passion is to partner with you to turn your dream landscape into a reality. From patios and decks to barbeques and fire pits, we can do it all. Are you imagining yourself and your family dining al fresco under a cabana? Having fun contests on your very own custom putting green? Are you trying to save water without sacrificing beauty? Let us show you what we can do! Call us at 619-913-2350 for a complimentary consultation. We look forward to speaking with you! (CAL SMARTSCAPE is fully licensed, bonded and insured in the state of California).

Lion Landscape

With 10 years of experience in the field, we specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! All phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs! Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Landscaping, Tree Removal, Fencing, Pavers, Drain work, Housecleaning