Dame Landscape Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since November 2004

We are a small design-build firm that has specialized in residential landscape installations since 2002. We are dedicated to quality workmanship and responsiveness to our clients' needs. Award winning....

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
HomeTurf

HomeTurf is an artificial turf installation company with over 13 years experience in the trade. We pride ourselves on our impeccable lawns and our dedication to a positive customer experience throughout our sales and construction process. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Our sales representatives and support personnel are extremely courteous and professional. We want to work to earn your confidence and exceed your expectations.

Offers by HomeTurf	 on Angi
Spyglass Construction

Spyglass Construction is your friendly, reliable, and trustworthy neighborhood general contractor. We believe in providing top notch work at an affordable price. We specialize in remodels both inside and outside your home. We treat every client like they are part of our family and it is our own personal home we are working on. Contact us to make your home improvement dreams a reality!

Offers by Spyglass Construction on Angi

08/21/2020

I just had my entire property landscaped after a pool installation. I could not be more pleased by the professional work done . Communication was excellent. The crew arrived on time the entire week, were polite, asked questions in regards to placement, worked hard in temperatures in the 90's, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Definitely a 5 * rating.

Description of Work
Complete property landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,pavers, gravel,drain pipe

Thank you for the great review!

05/11/2020

Steve Dame not only responded quickly with a plan, he installed a drain system from an area in the rear yard and patio that was subject to flooding every time it rains. His crew was knowledgeable and worked consistently without disturbing the existing landscape. Steve used premium PVC drain pipes rather than the black flex drain pipes used by many contractors. In doing this, I found that his bid w...

Description of Work
Installed drain system from back yard to front yard and street

Category drain pipe,greenhouses

Thank you for the nice review!

11/13/2019

The concrete cut is barely noticeable and the project was completely cleaned up after the work was done. I'm really happy with the work.

Description of Work
Broken pipe under our driveway causing the sprinklers to lose pressure and not run properly needed repaired

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for the nice review.

09/09/2019

Very well. Rapid response, arrived on time, repair completed as bid

Description of Work
Repair irrigation water line leaks

Thanks for your review!

10/09/2018

Great job fixing sprinklers in our back yard

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair

Category irrigation systems

Landscape installation, irrigation, sprinkler repairs & landscape lighting.

Masonry & concrete.