Dame Landscape Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since November 2004

306-N W El Norte Pkwy Ste 487

Escondido, CA 92026

We are a small design-build firm that has specialized in residential landscape installations since 2002. We are dedicated to quality workmanship and responsiveness to our clients' needs. Award winning.

08/21/2020

Sini S.

I just had my entire property landscaped after a pool installation. I could not be more pleased by the professional work done . Communication was excellent. The crew arrived on time the entire week, were polite, asked questions in regards to placement, worked hard in temperatures in the 90's, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Definitely a 5 * rating.

Description of Work
Complete property landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

Thank you for the great review!

05/11/2020

Richard H.

Steve Dame not only responded quickly with a plan, he installed a drain system from an area in the rear yard and patio that was subject to flooding every time it rains. His crew was knowledgeable and worked consistently without disturbing the existing landscape. Steve used premium PVC drain pipes rather than the black flex drain pipes used by many contractors. In doing this, I found that his bid was lower than two other contractors that proposed using inferior products. He was very easy to work with and finished the job in time specified and within budget. It was a pleasure to work with Steve Dame and his crew.

Description of Work
Installed drain system from back yard to front yard and street

Category drain pipe, greenhouses

Thank you for the nice review!

11/13/2019

Marisa L.

The concrete cut is barely noticeable and the project was completely cleaned up after the work was done. I'm really happy with the work.

Description of Work
Broken pipe under our driveway causing the sprinklers to lose pressure and not run properly needed repaired

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for the nice review.

09/09/2019

David D.

Very well. Rapid response, arrived on time, repair completed as bid

Description of Work
Repair irrigation water line leaks

Thanks for your review!

10/09/2018

Russ H.

Great job fixing sprinklers in our back yard

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair

11/28/2017

Tina A.

I am very happy with our drip system. Great customer service. They are very responsive and were patient with my questions and changes. Always on time and great communicating throughout the process.

Description of Work
Drip system installed in front and back yard and transplanting of trees.

11/14/2017

Elaine L.

Well done. Steve and his staff are experts in gardening work. For sure to hire for the next job or refer to my friends.

Description of Work
Upgrade front and back both gardens.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

11/14/2017

Arthur C.

Steve came over and checked our system for leaks and placement of current sprinkler heads. He was able to fix some of our problem heads on the spot. The tune-up helped us get our grass and plants back to a healthy green.

Description of Work
We needed our system checked for best usage and working parts.

08/04/2017

Justin B.

Did a good job, but i thought it was a little pricey per hour.

Description of Work
Did tune up work on the heads and fixed one station that was not working.

06/29/2017

Dave T.

It seemed to go well, but there was a leak underground where the supply pipe was re-attached by the technician. This leak was not noticed at first - we discovered it a few days later when somebody stepped in the location of the re-attached pipe and their foot sank 5-10 inches into the muddy soil. I did not request the contractor to come back and fix it - rather, I found another contractor to fix the leak.

Description of Work
Removal of a drip irrigation section in our front yard.

Category irrigation systems

We would have come back up to your house immediately to repair the leak if you would have let us know about it. No need to give a bad review.

03/29/2017

Raj V.

Steve and crew were very courteous. Started the job on time. It went 2-3 days longer than originally estimated. Paid 50% after about 1/2 the job was done, and rest on completion.

Description of Work
Remove dirt, add underground PVC drain pipe for future gutter drain to sidewalk, cap both ends of drain, add landscape fabric, plant shrubs (customer choice) at customer locations, cap old lawn sprinklers, add drip irrigation for new shrubs on existing timer. Add boulders and crushed rock.

Category landscaping

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind review! Sd

12/23/2016

Michael B.

It was great. They're a very good vendor. What I wound up using that for was bigger than just the service call so they applied that credit and that was fine with me. They were very clear about asking me about it prior to doing it.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Dame Landscape.

12/21/2016

Noreen G.

The service was great and the job was excellent.

Description of Work
I needed repair work on my sprinkler system. Many of the sprinkler heads needed replacement and several of the lines leading to them had been severed by gardeners, so they needed replacement and re-positioning. The gentleman who did the repair work was excellent and thorough and finished the job to my complete satisfaction.

12/14/2016

LISA Y.

Did an OK job but found one of the pipes they installed broken after a year or so. However I have asked them several times to do some more landscaping work for me and they don't want the work or are not enthusiastic about it. I would think they would want to work for people they know are good and loyal customers but they seem to now pick and choose what work they want. Quite annoying.

Description of Work
Irrigation installation

11/29/2016

Charles M.

He did what he was tasked to do. Although my questions of why the lawn was muddy and overwatered and if there was a broken pipe were relatively unanswered/ignored despite my perseverance on this issue.

Description of Work
Granted this is for a sprinkler tune-up for a sopping wet lawn.

11/13/2016

Barbara W.

Dame Landscape - mainly Enrique - has been taking care of our 1 acre property and its creaky old sprinkler irrigation system for the last few years, and always does a great jjob, Recently Enrique installed drip irrigation for several trees, using a couple of existing valves that we no longer used for sprinkler irrigation. He recommended a system that puts out more (well) water than the hose with holes in it, at the same price. Works fine. Their next project for us will be to create a smooth DG path on what is currently a bumpy dirt path that in places slopes 45 degrees, BTW Dame Landscape offers 5% discount to Angies List members,

Description of Work
repaired/replaced sprinkler irrigation valves; installed new drip system for several trees; creating garden path 11/15/16

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping

10/17/2016

Erik B.

The provider didn't really inspect the system and didn't set the controller for proper watering time/duration as the deal I purchased promised. Instead, he immediately tried to upsell me, saying I needed new valves and a new controller without even turning the system on. He then replaced two sprinkler heads at a cost of $25 each. He wanted to leave without testing them, but I turned them on, and one wasn't working properly. He adjusted it and it was better, but then it malfunctioned the next day.

Description of Work
Bought the deal for a "comprehensive sprinkler tune-up."

10/12/2016

Robert W.

Work was done well. Only issue is the irrigation had a bit more overspray than may have been needed. As a result some plants near my lawn started dying. However, Dame landscape came back and adjusted the sprinklers to correct the over spray

Description of Work
Sprinkler replacement to handle dry areas of my lawn

10/03/2016

Emma A.

It went great. Did the work fast and efficiently. Suggested that other sprinkler controllers might go in the next couple of years and negotiated a good price to replace a second one that day. I will have them back to replace others in 6 months to a year.

Description of Work
Broken sprinkler controller and broken pipe - fixed both, and additional sprinkler controller.

09/28/2016

Robert M.

Project went very well. On time and very professional. Reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Remove old grass. Install drought tolerant landscaping and plants.

Category landscaping, lawn service

09/28/2016

Robert M.

Danny and his crew did an excellent job. I did the design myself and was very picky about how the work was done. They put up with me and made suggestions as the work progressed. I requested an estimate during their busy spring season, so it took awhile for them to get here for the estimate. But once I gave them the go ahead, they got here within two weeks and completed the work in a week. They were always on time and very professional. Their prices were reasonable. I would not hesitate to call them for future projects.

Description of Work
Remove grass and install new drought-tolerant landscaping and drip irrigation in front yard.

Category landscaping

09/15/2016

Miray G.

Great work! They were able to identify the problem and fix it quickly and efficiently. I would definitely contact them for future issues.

Description of Work
Assessment and repair of sprinkler system.

09/10/2016

Rosalie R.

It was fine. They were willing to come out pretty quickly so that was good. They were fine. Responsiveness was good. They did respond very quickly.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Dame Landscape Inc. Basically, it was irrigation system. They looked at it and told us what needed to be done. It was like a consultation.

08/22/2016

Maryanne C.

We scheduled a time this morning for him to come out at 8 am. It is now early afternoon and he has not called, shown up, or answered my calls.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $85 Comprehensive Sprinkler Tune-Up from Dame Landscape

08/18/2016

Mark T.

This was a very good experience. I was able to immediately speak with the owner to set up an appointment on the next day. The service tech arrived on time, and he was very helpful in explaining some basics about the sprinkler control system, the automated valves, and the water flow cutoff valves. Pricing seemed fair and reasonable for the inspection, repair work, and parts.

Description of Work
Irrigation system inspection, adjustment, and minor repairs.

San Diego Premier Outdoor

Pavers, Pool Decks, Driveways, Walkways, Artificial Turf, BBQ islands Pergolas outdoor lighting, fire and water features.

Integrity Pavers and Turf

Integrity Pavers & Turf has over 11 years of hands on experience as a landscaping contractor. Integrity Pavers & Turf projects involve hardscape, landscape, masonry, artificial turf and all your other landscaping desires. Integrity Pavers and Turf takes pride in all the projects they work on, making sure every detail does not go unnoticed and provides you with an affordable, quality outdoor installation.

2022 Super Service Award

Sonny Builders

Sonny Builders is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured general contracting company that offers a full range of services but not limited to; kitchen remodel, bathroom remodeling, roofing, room additions, accessory dwelling units, complete home remodel, and any structural changes. In addition to our services, we also offer design services to help you envision your new space with the help of D designs, renderings, and blueprints curated by our designers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Landscape installation, irrigation, sprinkler repairs & landscape lighting.

Masonry & concrete.