Cowboy's Roofing

Founded undefined • With Angi since March 2017

Second generation roofers, family owned & operated with over 30 years of experience! From New roofs to re-roofs and from steep roofs to flat roofs, we do it all!! Now 24 hour emergency service!! ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+7 more images

roofing (23)gutter repair (6)siding companies (1)

06/12/2022

KAREN R.

I highly recommend Cowboy Roofing for their hard work, excellent customer service, quality roofing, and professional ability to get the job done right. They honor their commitment to guarantee their work. I'm impressed with their integrity to make sure the customer is satisfied and that the roofing job is done right and completed on time. I give Cowboy Roofing a 10 star rating. If your roof needs fixing call them for a competitive rate. You will be happy you did.

Description of Work
Redoing the roof in areas damaged

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

05/30/2022

Larry F.

All went so smoothly, and at a lower price than other quotes we received. The crew were always here early, and sometimes stayed late to finish. Their attention to detail is evident , even in cleanup after really messy old roof materials . David always responded quickly to messages and calls.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/30/2022

04/15/2022

Phill A.

It went very well, the roofers were polite, cordial, on time and worked until almost sundown. A few also worked in over 100 degree heat on two days. It hasn’t really rained, so we can’t tell if everything is solid, but I’d hire them again from what we’ve seen.

Description of Work
full reroof

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

10/29/2021

Paul and Sharon W.

Excellent job by Cowboy Roofing! Highly recommend this company. David did the estimate, provided pictures to show us some concerns and strategy for our roof project. The team of roofers who did the work were amazing and extremely hard working! They kept the area clean each day and were very respectful. Amazing business and felt that pricing was reasonable! Excellent experience and feel assured of project well done!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

09/01/2021

charles G.

Extremely well. The team showed up on time every morning and was willing to work 12+ hours/day to get the work done quickly. The management team was super responsive and delivered on everything they promised. We have had several rainstorms since the install and the roof is holding up perfectly.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

08/25/2021

David R.

Very fast response, and Job completed a week ahead of schedule!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

08/21/2021

Royce R.

These guys are fantastic! I am thrilled with the job done by Cowboys Roofing & Construction and I hope this review gets them all the business they can handle. I was so happy with this experience that I told the owner, David, to please give my phone number to anyone considering his services as I would be happy to serve as a personal reference. That is how seriously happy I am with these guys. My aging condo complex is five units with two stories of Spanish Tiles, multiple custom skylights that were leaking, and a tremendous amount of rotted wood. I interviewed 11 companies over six months to gather as much information as possible on a subject I knew nothing about. This was such a big job that I wanted to make sure I gathered as much information as I could. The amount of meetings and research I did can be measured not in hours, but in days. I am thrilled that I finally chose Cowboys Roofing & Construction. David and his men were absolutely fantastic from start to finish. They handled every aspect of tile removal/replacement, wood replacement, skylight replacement, flashing, underlayment replacement, and painting. The job was done quickly, efficiently, and safely for both the workers and the tenants at the complex. The prices were extremely competitive and I feel like I received tremendous value on what amounted to a monumental job. I am so happy with this company that I felt compelled to write this review. If you have a job as small as a repair, or one as large as a multiple unit complex, please give Cowboys Roofing & Construction a call. I sincerely believe that if you give them a chance, you will be extremely happy with your decision.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

Review for Cowboy's Roofing - 1914 N Ash St, Escondido, CA - 39585284

04/08/2021

richard G.

Started the job and worked straight through until finished. Did a good job at a fair price. And took care of the details and repairs that were required. They were responsive to our questions. Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
reroof garage

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

11/09/2020

Sandee V.

This is an exceptional roofing contractor and I highly recommend this company. Hard working , polite and cleanup everyday. Their pricing is very competitive.

Description of Work
Reroofing and 3 skylight installed

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you!

09/09/2020

kati R.

Cowboy roofing were great. They came out twice to quote, once in the initial stages and again as we were narrowing contractors down. Their prices were on the lower end and the work looks great. They started immediately, their crews were polite, kept everything clean and did a really good job. They went above and beyond in their job. Would absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

07/12/2020

Lisa L.

Our roof looks great! David was very professional and had excellent communication throughout the whole process. They completed the project in 4 days and did a great job on the clean up as well.

Description of Work
Entire re-roof

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

05/17/2020

Steve L.

They did a great job! They had it completely finished in one day. Cleaned up and hauled away all roofing materials. Better than the original roofing job.

Description of Work
Reroof a patio attached to house.

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

05/11/2020

Steve L.

We have a tall unused chimney that bees were getting into. I needed a screen placed over the chimney. I could find no one to help until David called. Very prompt, helpful and considerate. Got the job done in half an hour. Thanks, David.

Description of Work
Place screen over unused fireplace chimney.

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

03/01/2020

Norman B.

Professional. Spot on.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my son's room and it was due to the roof. He came in and immediately found the problem. He gave me a spot repair and I promised to have them redo the entire roof.

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. it was a pleasure meeting and serving you.

12/10/2019

Sandra W.

They came immediately and went out of their way to make sure the work was done before the rains came...I was truly thankful for their concern and punctuality. I will notify them for sure when I replace my whole roof.

Description of Work
Repair to roof around the chimney area of my house

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

10/17/2019

Lucy M.

David was prompt & professional. I know I will need a new roof in the near future but he made no attempt to sell me one now,

Description of Work
Edge of roof needed new tiles in a small area.

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

05/16/2019

Mark M.

The repairs were done in a very timely manner just before the rain that week. They fixed both problems and even came in $100 dollars under the oringinal estimate. Would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Flashing repair on chimney and skylight

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

04/17/2019

mark T.

It went great. They cleaned up everyday. They throw away the roofs and i will recommend them to my neighbors.

Description of Work
They did a re-roofing.

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

Douglas A.

They were hard workers. They were fast and friendly. It was overall a well done job.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

Work Completed On 11/28/2018

Bert A.

Their communication was great. They called ahead and let my wife know when they would be at the house, which was really appreciated. The crew was courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Roof repairs.

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

Irma Q.

I was very satisfied. I liked my roof and about 8 years later and I still have not had any issues.

Description of Work
They did a tile roof for us in the year 2011.

Work Completed On 02/01/2008

Gill C.

I appreciated that they cleaned up around my house really well, after the job was finished. They gave me a fair price and they did great quality work.

Description of Work
They repaired a leak on my tile roof.

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

Chelin F.

I have an old 50’s flat roof, where the water stays and leaks. They were out the next day to check that out. They found a tiny leak that they repaired. They guaranteed their work and I eve used them again, to help install a vent from my bathroom.

Description of Work
They did a whole roof for me and some repairs some panels that were rotting out.