APPLIANCE TECHNICAL SERVICE

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2004

PO BOX 461855 1204 AVOCADO AVE

Escondido, CA 92046

3 EMPLOYEES. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, NO TRAVEL CHARGE. LIC #792652...

06/02/2016

sue P.

01/29/2014

John & Margie B.

Description of Work
Replaced the switch in Washing machine.

03/18/2010

CAROL D.

It turned out well but I was not impressed with their competence. He couldn?t figure out what was making the dishwasher leak, and suggested that it could have been the rinse. At the last minute he decided to try redoing the insulation seal around the door, and when he put it back on it stopped leaking. It did end up working, but I was not extremely impressed with his knowledge or skill.

Description of Work
They repaired a dishwasher part under warranty.

08/13/2009

MARIE B.

It's a small operation- two men. He said the total would be $175- I called for the part that was needed and realized that it would be cheaper to do it on my own. I appreciated their suggestion to fix it by myself. They were honest, helpful and took their time.

Description of Work
They came out and looked at my washer that wasn't working.

07/03/2009

Carol L.

I called on a Monday morning and left a message with was returned in about an hour. Steve was at my house that same afternoon. He arrived during the two-hour time window he had given me and immediately saw that the knob was cracked and said he would need to order a new one. It took a little over a week for him to replace it but that was only because of having to wait for the part and my schedule. I found this company to be professional, punctual, and helpful. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
The timer knob on my dryer broke and Steve replaced it with a new one.

09/18/2007

LAURIE K.

They came very fast to solve the problem and they did a great job, they always check my other appliances and they always give me a good service. I think they are very professional people and I was very satisfied with the price also.

Description of Work
They fixed my washer because it had a problem and it wasn't t spinning at all.

09/13/2006

PEGGY R.

My appointment was set for 3:00-5:00. They called me about 10:30 am to see if they could move the appointment to 4:00-6:00. I think he arrived about 4:30! Very very nice.

Description of Work
The hose from the dryer was not lined up flush with the outside vent. He moved the dryer out from the wall and went back outside and tried to re-align the hose to the vent. He turned on the dryer and checked the airflow.

08/20/2006

PATRICK B.

Very happy with their service. Technician arrived and determined the part he needed rarely ever fails, so he didn't have the part in his truck. He knew we really needed our dryer fixed that same day, so he drove down to a parts center and picked up the part and returned to our house to replace it that afternoon. He also provided advice on getting the vent to the roof professionally cleaned (a service they can't provide) and an interim solution until we could get it cleaned. Dependable, knowledgeable, friendly, and fair.

Description of Work
Replaced electric dryer heating element.

03/11/2005

KEITH C.

WANTED TO ARRANGE SERVICE CALL SAME DAY, HOWEVER HAD TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY. ASKED IF THEY COULD CALL 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO COMING OUT, WHICH THEY DID. ISSUE WAS DIAGNOSED AND REPAIRED WITHIN 30 MINUTES. PROMPT, COURTEOUS AND EFFICIENT.... STEVE WAS MY SERVICE TECHNICIAN.

Description of Work
REPAIRED THE AGITATOR ON MY WASHING MACHINE.

10/12/2004

Pete M.

THEY SHOWED UP ON TIME. FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM AND FIXED IT RIGHT AWAY. TECHNICIAN WAS PLEASANT.

Description of Work
OVEN WAS NOT WORKING/HEATING PROPERLY. HE REPLACE THE BAKE ELEMENT AND ADJUSTED THE TEMPERATURE READING TO BE CORRECT.

08/31/2004

I HAVE USED THIS COMPANY MANY TIMES AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY. IT FEELS LIKE A FAMILY BUSINESS. THEY 'GOT CAUGHT BEING HONEST' BY A NEWS TEAM. VERY NICE PEOPLE.

Description of Work
THEY FIX APPLIANCES.

Category appliance repair

ASI The White Glove Guys!

The White Glove Guys are San Diego's BEST Heating, A/C, Plumbing and Solar Panels provider. We are passionate about providing homeowner with the safest, healthiest, most energy efficient and comfortable home. Family owned & operated since 1952. Financing available. License #: 513115. Additional email - mbaldwin@asiheatingandair.com. Additional contact name - Nick Reid.

Same Day Heating & Air Conditioning

COVID-19: With the health and safety of our customers in mind, Same Day Heating & Air is taking extra preventative measures and following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines in the office, traveling and in your home. We are committed to the health and safety of our customers, employees, and all families involved. For in-person consultations and appointments, our team members will forego any customary handshake greeting. They will be wearing gloves and masks. We will continue to wear sanitary booties (as is the standard) and wipe down tables/phones used with sanitary wipes.Always FREE Estimates and Second Opinions on Service Calls!! Welcome to Same Day Heating & Air Conditioning! We are a Family Owned and Operated Residential Heating & Air Conditioning Company. We specialize in partnering with Home Owners to Design and Install the most efficient and comfortable residential heating and cooling systems in San Diego County. We pride ourselves on providing Best in Class Customer Service by not only having our Guarantees and Warranties in writing but also by allowing our employees to love on our clients just like we love on them. This has worked for many years. Our Family at Same Day continue to be the cornerstone of what sets us apart from our competitors. With that we are able to offer you a "100% Right...or 100% Free Guarantee" on any of our services or installations. You have an entire year....365 days to decide if got what you paid for and if for any reason we can not make you happy and satisfied we will provide you with a 100% Refund. Period. We look forward to having the opportunity to meet you and to welcome you into our Family here at Same Day. You wont regret giving us the opportunity to serve you!

Offers by Same Day Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Anderson Plumbing Heating & Air

Need a licensed and efficient plumbing, drain, heating or air conditioning professional? San Diegans have trusted their homes to us for over 40 years! We have the experience, training and tools to expertly detect and fix leaks, clear drains, repair sewer lines, and to repair, service and install all brands of heating and AC systems. We stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and "Nobody wows clients like we do!" Before you decide who gets your business, there are a few more things you should know about us: - We are Licensed and Insured - We are a woman-owned, family business. We take pride in our policies and procedures that ensure you get the extra care your family deserves. - We want you to be safe in your home. We conduct some of the strictest background checks in our industry. We even do a personality profile test on every employee... making sure we have the right person for the job. - We offer the strongest guarantees in the industry ... always in writing! - We believe in paying it forward. We support a number of local non-profits such as Susan G. Komen - San Diego, the USO, Girl Scouts and many more. How can we make you smile today?

Offers by Anderson Plumbing Heating & Air on Angi

APPLIANCE REPAIR-WASHERS, DRYERS, OVENS, STOVES, RANGES, COOKTOPS, REFERIGERATORS, FREEZERS, DISHWASHERS, MICROWAVES, ETC. HVAC REPAIR & MAINT.

INSTALLATION OF APPLIANCES