American Roto Drains & Plumbing

With Angi since July 2018

American Roto Drains and Plumbing provides customers with professional, lasting plumbing solutions. Our certified, trusted plumbers can diagnose and repair your plumbing problem with precision and accuracy. We understand how important it is to have a reliable plumber who can fix your problem in a timely, courteous, and professional manner. At American Roto Drains and Plumbing, we take great pride in arriving on time and providing you with cost-effective solutions for all your plumbing needs. We stand by our plumbing services, which is why we offer: -Same-Day Service -Upfront Pricing -24-Hour Service -Full Guarantee on All Repairs...

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
Plumbing Plus

Customers have been turning to our knowledgeable team of Poway plumbing professionals at Plumbing Plus since 1984. Our company is local, family-owned, and trusted throughout San Diego County. Our team works hard to build long lasting relationships with all of our customers so that they never have to think twice when plumbing problems arise. We have an A rating on Angie’s List for plumbers in San Diego and also an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With over 60,000 jobs successfully handled and over 80% of our customers being repeats and referrals, it’s easy to see why so many people prefer Plumbing Plus. Call to schedule your service today and see the difference our expert plumbers can make.

Offers by Plumbing Plus on Angi
Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing

Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing is a leading 24 hour provider of Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning services throughout San Diego County. We offer Repairs, Installations and Maintenance for residential homes. The company is Licensed, Bonded, Insured and is 100% family owned and operated. Our service areas cover all of San Diego County including Central San Diego, East County, North and South Counties. The company's primary product lines include American Standard, Mitsubishi Ductless Splits, Bradford and White, Navian, Noritz and all other major brands of Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing equipment. All Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing employees undergo extensive training and are background checked upon hire. You can trust Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing to respect your home, your family and provide you with the 5 Star service you deserve.

Offers by Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing on Angi

03/27/2019

Amazing very nice professional did hard work got my toilet fixed so happy I am keeping them on speed dial for all my plumbing needs amazing experience excellent service

Description of Work
Unclogged my toilet

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

03/20/2019

They did good work. They were able to install a water heater for me and they cleaned up after themselves, they took the time to make sure everything was in place, and kept in contact with me so that I was informed. Overall, they were pretty great.

Description of Work
Replaced a water heater

03/20/2019

They were able to snake a drain line for me that ran from a guest line to the street. Then they come in and jetted it. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Snaked a drain line

03/20/2019

My service went well. Ray came out and was professional and let me know along the way how everything was going. They were able to fix my problem and I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Sewer repair

12/31/2018

Given that this was on such short notice, we were very please with responsiveness, advice, and carrying out of the work. The new water heater is now working well. Our only concern, which I mentioned to them afterwards, was that the installation crew made a small, but important, error. They had set the water temperature much too high. When we started using the taps in the house after installation, air in the lines meant that water was spurting out -- at scalding temperatures (far in excess of recommended levels). Fortunately, no one was injured and I adjusted the temperature down. A good thing for everyone to check....

Description of Work
Emergency replacement of water heater

Category water heater repair

Drain Cleaning & Rooter Services, Sewer Repairs Or Replacements, Sewer Camera Inspections, Trenchless Sewer Lines, Water Leaks, Leak Detection, Slab Leaks, Water Main Repairs, Pressure Regulators, Hose bibs, Water Shut Off Valves, Water Heaters Repair or Install, Tankless Water Heaters, Water Filtration System, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Gas Lines, Gas Repairs, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Toilets, Showers, Bathroom Remodels, Kitchen Remodels, And much much more!

Check, Visa, Discover, American Express