Nexxus Remodeling Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2005

General Remodeling

We are among the highest-rated remodeling and construction companies in the Greater Los Angeles area. We can upgrade, repair, modify or even build you a brand new home from the ground up. We have been in business since 1998 and are rated number 1 by all of our customers and Angie's List members who have given us more A's across all service categories than any other contractor. From your very first call to Tony Panterra the owner, you will know why. We operate with honesty and genuine concern for homeowners. The owner interviews all customers and supervises each job every day. All of our projects include the highest quality materials and workmanship, and are completed on time. Nexxus will never underbid just to get our foot in the door on your special home projects. So whether you have a small or large project--a kitchen or bathroom remodel, a room addition, new windows and doors, painting, custom woodwork, carpentry--we can provide all of your general construction or remodeling needs including roofing, gutters, flooring, carpeting, plumbing, electrical, wrought iron, block walls, retaining walls, concrete pads, decking, patios, drywall, plaster, stucco, new appliances, custom cabinetry. We take care of it all....

united west coast

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers by DiBara Masonry on Angi

06/03/2020

All points of need were fulfilled nicely. Tony and his crew seem to know what I need with little instruction. All jobs well done.

Description of Work
Exterior house needed patching and painting. Wanted a new door to back of garage. Needed drawer repair in kitchen

Category roofing,stucco,house painters,cabinet refacing,doors

Thank you d=sir for this report, we have worked for this home owner before and for many years, it is great that we are rehired ah=gain and again, can anyone say this about their contractors? No too many times, LOL. Tony

02/28/2020

TONY TAKEN CARE OF US....REPLACED 10 UNITS.........EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE....STOOD BEHIND HIS WORK....WE ARE SO THANKFUL TO HAVE TONY AND NEXXUS AS FAMILY MEMBERS....WILL PUT NEXXUS ON ANNUAL SERVICE CONTRACT TO TAKE CARE OF INCIDENTALS THAT WEAR OUT AS HOUSE AND PENNY AND I AGE.....

Description of Work
LEVITON ROCKER SWITCHES FAILED AFTER NEAR FIVE YEARS.

Category lighting,interior painters

Thank you for this report, yes we try to stand behind our work as long as possible, within reason and warranty repair....this customer did a huge remodel with us years ago and we appreciate the business. We are a full service construction company geared to do larger more complete scopes of remodels. Call us to remodel or build your home! Tony

02/02/2020

complete remodel of two bathrooms and a full wet bar as well as other minor electrical and lighting and kitchen touchups., including countertop cleaning

Description of Work
Tony Panterra and the team of craftsman and skilled contractors and artisans at Nexus remodeling our world class! They have great design skills. They get the work done. They help you stay within budget, they are on time professional and efficient. I have used them before in 2011 I had my full kitchen remodeled and I love it still. It’s perfect I get all kinds of compliments on it. If you are the kind of person who likes high-quality and fit and finish mean something to you, you want the best and that is Nexus remodeling. I have looked and use many contractors in L a County. Nexxus is the best.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,carpet installation,ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,glass repair,handyman service,insulation,lighting,masonry,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

Oh thank you so much for this report, Yes We have worked for this home owner in the past, and have always kept in touch , and now we re dad 2 bathrooms and touched up the kitchen we had done 9 years prior.....we are a full service construction company geared towards major build and remodels...please call us when you have a need for a full remodel Tony

03/23/2019

Tony of Nexxus Remodeling came up through an Angie's List search in September 2018. I was in need of a contractor to repair a botched remodel of our condo. The previous contractor left our condo in disarray, including: (1) unfinished /damaged walls in need of paint and drywall repair, (2) newly purchased doors were hung crooked, (3) front door needed to be replaced, (4) baseboard and trim was croo...

Description of Work
Carpentry woodworking, drywall repair, windows repaired, inside paint, outside paint, doors hung & repaired

Category closet systems,drywall,replacement windows,woodworking,stucco,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

Hello and thank you for this Wonderfull report. yes it is true, contractors usually do not like to follow a job ruined by another contractor and to pick up the peaces and get the job done. I could feel the stress and the wrong doing this homeowner had gone thru on the phone. I decided to help as the conversation continued and I realized this homeowners mentality is similar to mine and that he unde...

10/17/2018

After several bids from Structural Engineers, Contractors and other Companies, Tony Panterra from Nexxus Remodeling Inc, understood exactly what the problem was and reassured me it would take his crew a day to fix it at a very reasonably price. Tony is a professional and without even seeing the damage, he was absolutely right on how to fix the problem. His crew took one day to fully complete the w...

Description of Work
Our house, built in 1966, had a bowed and cracked truss in the attic. It was discovered by inspector when house was on the market to sell. Tony Panterra and crew replaced damaged trus, by retrofitting it. Property sold in 3 days after work was completer. Great Work! The property was on the market so we were pressed for time to get this work done quickly without jeopardizing quality work.

Category drywall,picture framing,plastering,interior painters,earthquake retrofitting

Well thank you so much for this report, what can I say, we try to do our best. I could tell this homeowner was being run around by greedy contractors trying to take advantage of her rock and a hard place situation so I felt like I should do something and quick,,,,well we did it and the property sold asap. We are a full service construction company geared towards major remodels, and I guess yes we ...

This company does major remodel and builds, We develop and do new and upgraded builds, we are not geared towards small or handyman style jobs,

We do not offer Handyman style smaller jobs, service call type jobs.