Los Angeles Retrofit & Construction Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2017

18075 Ventura Blvd Ste 101

Encino, CA 91316

We believe our retrofit, remodeling and construction services will give you the best outcome and give you the most value from your property investment. When you work with LARC, you work with the principles of the company from start to finish. Whether you are a concerned home owner, potential home

11/18/2017

Chris R.

Excellent. It was was well done. The workers were friendly and very skilled. Issac is a man of honor & integrity. He is an expert and we needed his knowledge and ability to do the job properly. We were very fortunate to have found him. We are very pleased with his work and would highly recommend him. Chris & Annette R.

Description of Work
Foundation work on the porch and replacement of 2 large pillars.

Category concrete repair, mudjacking, foundation repair, earthquake retrofitting

10/02/2017

Harrison T.

I'd been putting off getting my driveway re-done for years. There were some really bad cracks and potholes, and to be honest, it looked pretty bad. I'd gotten a few quotes, but it always seemed too high. A neighbor told me to check out Los Angeles Retrofit and Construction, and it turned out to be a great recommendation! Not only did I get a great deal, but they did a tremendous job. I love my new driveway, and I cannot say enough good things about these guys. Check them out!

Description of Work
Driveway Repair

Category concrete repair, remodeling

08/03/2017

Angelica H.

I called them, they gave me a free consultation. I thought their service was absolutely amazing and super professional. They made sure I didn't exceed my budget and made sure I was happy with it. They made it possible to remain within my budget but create the vision I had. Now I have this amazing room I spend most of my time in with this amazing view.

Description of Work
This company's work is outstanding. I had my attic just growing dust and with just a couple of boxes of unnecessary things. I knew that space in my house was being put to waste. So I wanted to remodel it to a nice room so I can have another room for comfort with a big window of the view outside.

Category remodeling

04/11/2017

Natalie A.

They were very thorough with the work and quick. They had really good customer service, I really liked how the job came out. The finished product looks really nice. They did good, quality work.

Description of Work
Foundation repair and general remodeling (demolished and replaced some walls)

Category remodeling, foundation repair

04/07/2017

Vadim V.

It was all perfect. Happy with their work.

Description of Work
Raised living room ceiling, removed a bedroom to enlarge the living room and added a bedroom. Replaced the roof.

Category remodeling, roofing

04/07/2017

Anthony F.

They did an excellent job. They were on time and were quick to get the work done.?I wish all companies were like this company. I would definitely use them again and I would?highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did foundation and slab repairs on my home.

Category concrete repair, remodeling, foundation repair, earthquake retrofitting

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers Coupon

Design Everest

Design Everest is a leading supplier of engineering and design services for residential and commercial construction in California. We are dedicated to providing high-quality with project delivery on schedule and within budget. Established in 2005, we have expanded throughout the state of California and developed into a one-stop shop for residential and commercial projects. Our list of services includes structural engineering, civil engineering, architectural drafting, mechanical, electrical, plumbing engineering (MEP), title 24 energy calculations, as-built, building scanning, structural evaluation, permitting, construction support and more. We help our customers throughout the whole life-cycle of the project. We also have a dedicated Construction Support team to address all your construction related queries for a quick turn around on your project. Design Everest can help you manage every step of your project with timely delivery while staying in your budget.

Cascade cabinet

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

Foundation Repair, Earthquake Retrofitting, House Bolting, New Construction, Home Remodeling